What is the worst side you've gotten from AAS?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
thought this might be interesting to see how different compounds affect ppl.

what did u run? for how long? what dose? what was the WORST side effect u got from that compound?

AAS ONLY PLEASE, including Nolva, Clomid, and HCG....i dont care about OTC products

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards
Good idea for a thread.

All I've had was back pumps so far lol. Can't complain about that too much.

skratch

Awards
worst sides is from taking 1 test and winny and losing a crap load of hair,If I could go back I would NEVER run that cycle again.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
The only side I ever get that is even worth mentioning is the bloat...EXTREME....like someone shoved a water hose up my ass...an AI is a MUST for me.

holy

eros62d

eros62d

Awards
Nothing major,just night sweats and insomnia from tren. Well worth it though!

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
anxiety from eq and tren combo, bad enough where my wife had to intervene and get me off the eq, 1g eq was not worth it, 600mg is PLENTY.

roid13

roid13

Awards
test E 500mg/week with 600mg/week of EQ.....

cant get a full "rager" while having sex, so i last for like 3 hours (pretty much have to fake it).....horrible side effect because i cant finish while having sex and "not into it".......sex is like a race, the first one finishes wins....and iam losing big time

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The only side I ever get that is even worth mentioning is the bloat...EXTREME....like someone shoved a water hose up my ass...an AI is a MUST for me.

holy
LOL sorry but that visual was great. I too get some bloat from Var.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Ran a few cycles back to back (with basically no PCT) and ended up really shut down, depressed, lost a lot of mass, got fat, ED, etc...that was 8 or so years ago though...

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
anxiety from eq and tren combo, bad enough where my wife had to intervene and get me off the eq, 1g eq was not worth it, 600mg is PLENTY.
What makes you think it was the eq and not the tren?

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
500 mgs test E wk + 75mg tren eod gave me incredibly high blood pressure and some anxiety. The tren definitely played a huge part as ive used test in the past without problems.

revamping

Awards
I dont get to many side the worse was emotions on clomid, test bloat is the 2nd worse and the 3rd one is how spacey and how much more add I have on them, I will just be distant for a moment some times.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
BAD lethargy, actually my training sucked while I was on. It was really bad. Back full of acne. Painfull acne. Full of inflammation and everything.

Was using prop and EQ. Never want to hear about EQ anymore.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
fina cough, and clomid messes me up acne wise raised liver values but those went back down. and heavy agression when on fina and halotestin at the same time.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
HCG is wreaking havoc on my back/bacne..getting bloodwork and seeing a dermatologist for this crap. Test never had this effect on me before, hCG is definitely worse on bacne/acne compared to anything I've ever taken.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
fina cough, and clomid messes me up acne wise raised liver values but those went back down. and heavy agression when on fina and halotestin at the same time.
fina and halo together? That's pretty badass...Fina alone makes me rage on anything and everything I see...

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
For me, it was Acne.. On the face specifically.

I seem to have a handle on this, with short esters, and ED/EOD pinning.

Also i notice my hair gets "soft".. I don't seem to lose any, and have a full hairline, but the texture changes for sure.. I am sure it is only a matter of time, before that **** falls out:)

gunz

Awards
acne,nose bleeds during squats and deadlifts,anxiety from tren

acne-idk what caused it either the test or tren
nose bleeds-blood pressure
anxiety-tren

jbradley1981

jbradley1981

Awards
i am not into the whole roid rage theory, i think the term is way over used and stupid. All i can say is when i was on a sustanon 250, trenbolone cycle about 6 years ago something happend, i didnt turn green but lets say i destroyed a car and had the cops called on me for something that wouldnt of happend if i wasnt on the tren. That sh*t made me nuts, like silly nuts, i would laugh when i was mad, but not a funny laugh like a serial killer laugh, damn shame...... i was pinning 750mg a week of sus and 75mg of tren eod. worst side effect, tren can only be used when life is going good in my case

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
fina and halo together? That's pretty badass...Fina alone makes me rage on anything and everything I see...
Yea it's not a cycle that I'd really recommend. But i've used it several times pre fight or before a compettion.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
tren gives me the kind of anxiety where i cant get my mind to relax, eq tends to make me somewhat delerious, the combo wasnt good. i came off the EQ because i was prepping and the tren was more important, replaced it with primo and all was well.

UKStrength

All I got from test E (10 week cycle) was a few back pumps, very annoying shin pumps and a little trouble sleeping.

Oh and a MASSIVE increase in libido...I don't see that as a problem though ;)

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
High blood pressure
Sensitive nipples (pretty much confined to progestin-related compounds, though)

Kernkraft

Kernkraft

Awards
1-T ED and SD EOD made my left knee go completely dry for some time and I'm finally seeing some recovery. BP went through the roof in post for some reason also.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Its weird you guys think your getting horrible sides from EQ. I highly doubt it because of the structure and nature of the compound. Just sayin...

Mine would definitely be fluoxymesterone. Blood pressure was literally impossible to control no matter what I did. Tren's night sweats can get really annoying too, but its all worth it.