Tren A vs. Tren E

dlaw54

Awards
I am looking for some opinions and pros and cons of both versions. ill take any info you got. dosage, aromatization, pump, whatever. i hear good things about tren, and i wanna make an informed choice.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
what are ur stats, age and cycle history?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I would go with tren E, its easier on your body in the long run. If you dont care tren Ace is a fun compound to play with, remember to inject slow and sit for a min before getting up and what not so no tren cough.
not to be and a$$ but this whole post is wrong.

Tren ace is good for a beginner because if sides become to harsh then u can stop it and its out of ur system in 2-3 days.

never "play" with tren :crackhead:

tren cough has nothing to do with standing up or sitting down.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
i find i get less sides from tren E actualy since it peaks slower and my body has longer to adjust to it, and i use enan for bulking and ace for cutting, simply due to the ester because when im bulking i do higher volume injects less often, 3x a week, vs cutting when im stuck using compounds like mast and winny that require ED injects.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i find i get less sides from tren E actualy since it peaks slower and my body has longer to adjust to it
i have also heard this many times before. but i would still suggest tren ace for a tren noob. just start low

dlaw54

Awards
what are ur stats, age and cycle history?
29. done two cycles. sust with test e both cycles. 5 foot eight, 195. first time i have incorporated any injectable other than a form of test. decided from reading info on some, that tren seemed like a winner. been lifting for ten years. with some breaks in between. didnt start dieting right until recently. very new to the anabolic game. my first two cycles were very mild, low doses. kinda getting my feet wet. my diet is about 220 grams of protein a day thru five or six meals. about 2000 calories ( i think i need more calories). but i got results from first couple cycles. going with 750 sust/week, d-bol 50 mg/day for five-six weeks. and tren e (planning on anyway) for 200/week

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
You need more that 2000 calories if you're trying to add LBM, even on anabolics.