Next Cycle...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
As most of us do, i like planning far in advance. ~mid July

Next cycle will be:

EDITED

Prop/Tren-E mix (100/100 mg/ml) 300mg/week 1~3 (MWF)
Test-C 625mg/week 1-15...... have and extra 10ml vial of 250 cyp :D
EQ 500mg/week 1-15
Tren-E 300mg/week 4-10 <---- this is still up in the air

i also have orals that i want to get rid of as i will never run an oral only cycle.

which would u use and where would u use it/them in the above cycle.

Havoc
Dbol
Hdrol

...thought id try to spice up this section a little more ;)

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I agree with the Dbol 1-4.

**** OTC's lol..

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
exactly. i bought them a while ago and really have no use for them
I feel ya.

I just threw out a full bottle of M1T, and MaxLMG. They are the devil..:laugh:

Maybe throw em on Ebay.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
so what are some of ya'lls thoughts on the addition of tren-e?

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
Why not keep cyp and eq the same then do.
dbol 1-4
tren-e 5-15

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
the tren E sounds nice with the EQ

dbol 1-5
havoc 11-14
hdrol 13-17

if you intend on using it all, you dont have to run high doses of the orals either. I know people are going to say it is alot of methyls but ive run 17a orals for 8 weeks and its not that bad but YMMV.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
tren e with eq gives me rediculous anxiety, if its your first time using tren wait and stack it with test for a later cycle.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
because of the tren, no deca allowed

it looks like a good cycle to me, hard to go wrong with those compounds and there's a few ways to place your orals.

The 300mg of TrenE is going to be pretty comparable to 75mg of ace eod, with the ester weight considered it should be almost exactly the same.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
tren e with eq gives me rediculous anxiety, if its your first time using tren wait and stack it with test for a later cycle.
just got done using ace. went with 50mg ed and had no bad sides besides slight sweating at night

any reason for the eq over deca
no deca and tren. im also not look for the bloated look and feel that i hear so much about with deca.

because of the tren, no deca allowed

it looks like a good cycle to me, hard to go wrong with those compounds and there's a few ways to place your orals.

The 300mg of TrenE is going to be pretty comparable to 75mg of ace eod, with the ester weight considered it should be almost exactly the same.

yeah theres so many ways to run the orals. as for the tren-e, if it was just test and tren then id run it ~400mg/week...but i think 300mg/week will be awesome with EQ.

FIRST POST EDITED

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
if the funds are in order i may bump to 400mg tren

XplodeWithMe

XplodeWithMe

Awards
Bump up EQ to 600mg. It's most effective when it's btw 600 and 800mg. Run the test longer than the EQ.

Dbol should be first 4 weeks and last 4 weeks at 50mg ED

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Bump up EQ to 600mg. It's most effective when it's btw 600 and 800mg. Run the test longer than the EQ.

Dbol should be first 4 weeks and last 4 weeks at 50mg ED
not looking to run the dbol over 30mg, at this dose i get great strength with no bloat.

cant bump the EQ, not looking to spend more, i already have this on hand. im wanting to use all of both EQ/Test so im running them the same length. left overs are just a waste...if it were something like tren or deca then i would cut them off a few weeks shy of ending test...but EQ is pretty mild, i'll also be running HCG

XplodeWithMe

XplodeWithMe

Awards
By you have what you have do you mean you can only use it for 500mg for that length of time or you only plan to use it that way because you only have the amount you have?

Try picking up another vial of it if you can, but if not then 500mg will work fine for ya dude. I'm just thinking about half-lives and how they react with different compounds. Lookin out for ya :)

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
By you have what you have do you mean you can only use it for 500mg for that length of time or you only plan to use it that way because you only have the amount you have?

Try picking up another vial of it if you can, but if not then 500mg will work fine for ya dude. I'm just thinking about half-lives and how they react with different compounds. Lookin out for ya :)
thanks, i appreciate it. i have the test and EQ, 3 vials of each, 250mg/ml each.

im trying to use the EQ at a decent dose and for an adequate time.

XplodeWithMe

XplodeWithMe

Awards
Hey just out of curiosity, and i totally don't mean to hijack your thread or anything, but since I'm new here (been a member a while, but never really come over cuz I'm on BBD) do they send emails when a new post has been made in a thread you post in like you subscribe or what?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Hey just out of curiosity, and i totally don't mean to hijack your thread or anything, but since I'm new here (been a member a while, but never really come over cuz I'm on BBD) do they send emails when a new post has been made in a thread you post in like you subscribe or what?
for me it does. even if i post once in a thread i always get emails when other ppl make posts

XplodeWithMe

XplodeWithMe

Awards
Hmmm weird. I haven't gotten one yet. I'll take it up with WM. I appreciate it dude, and good luck with your cycle :)

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
what are you expecting to get from this cycle?
aiming for lean mass. as far as diet goes it will be a bulk, but clean.

im expecting at least 15lbs out of it while losing fat, i think thats a resonable goal within the 15 weeks.

i know deca is great for bulking, my my goal will never be to all out bulk, i want to be able to keep my BF% within 10-12%bf....hopefully lower.

i know diet dictates muscle,fat,water gain...but deca just hasnt been a compound that im interested in....but NPP on the other hand :D

XplodeWithMe

XplodeWithMe

Awards
Really the only things have to watch out for with deca are that it's a 19-nor (which would lead to more prolactin build up) and the dosages since it has to be lower than the Test due to prolactin issues and of course it being a test derivative. It's a great bulker and has been shown to help joint pain, but a lot of that has to do with the increased water retention on deca.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Really the only things have to watch out for with deca are that it's a 19-nor (which would lead to more prolactin build up) and the dosages since it has to be lower than the Test due to prolactin issues and of course it being a test derivative. It's a great bulker and has been shown to help joint pain, but a lot of that has to do with the increased water retention on deca.

exactly, and thats what i dont want

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i didnt notice the water gain with it. I was taking proviron so that might have kept me hard, i never had problems getting up with it, i was with 300mg ew but bumped for a few weeks at 600mg with 750mg test. Besides the vascularity from the EQ i would say deca is a better compound overall as far as benefiets. NPP, ive always been interested in running it with prop and rotating to tren afterwards but the more and more i hear about it causing gyno in alot of guys since its much faster acting. Unless i was cutting or doing a show i would always chose deca over eq jmo.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i didnt notice the water gain with it. I was taking proviron so that might have kept me hard, i never had problems getting up with it, i was with 300mg ew but bumped for a few weeks at 600mg with 750mg test. Besides the vascularity from the EQ i would say deca is a better compound overall as far as benefiets. NPP, ive always been interested in running it with prop and rotating to tren afterwards but the more and more i hear about it causing gyno in alot of guys since its much faster acting. Unless i was cutting or doing a show i would always chose deca over eq jmo.
i'll keep deca in mind for down the road

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
you have enough Hdrol to run 6 weeks? idk if u've used it before but you'll probably need a pretty good dose, 75-100, IMO.

edit: Hdrol is the best choice for your finishing compound without a doubt, dbol at the end won't help much and epi bloats you so I think ur choice of Hdrol at the end is good, especially because you can kind of bulk up more earlier in the cycle and lean out towards the end, so to speak.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
you have enough Hdrol to run 6 weeks? idk if u've used it before but you'll probably need a pretty good dose, 75-100, IMO.

edit: Hdrol is the best choice for your finishing compound without a doubt, dbol at the end won't help much and epi bloats you so I think ur choice of Hdrol at the end is good, especially because you can kind of bulk up more earlier in the cycle and lean out towards the end, so to speak.
i have 2 bottles which is 75mg ed for a little over 5 weeks...i think

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
the epi won't bloat you... i'll be finishing my next cycle with epi for the last 4 weeks.

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
oh well that's weird to me.... it leaned my out pretty well and dried me up.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
the majority are gonna get dry and hard with the epi....ive only seen a handful get the bloat and i would suspect it was not pure, possibly even another steroid instead....never know with those damn chinese! :lol: could be abombs

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
None of the steroids i've used has promoted fatloss for me. I always get fatter on cycle, amd I don't even eat so much, or so unclean... it's genetic, my body does not like to lose fat and steroids don't seem to promote it.

So epi certainly didn't work but that was brand name from two bottles and I ran out and started into an EST clone and it was the same... I really think the response variation is mostly genetic.

But certainly a lot of the clones are bad/contaminated or maybe mislabeled who knows at all. I have still heard that Superdrol is synthesized from anadrol and that's why some SD clones aren't working properly i.e. take longer to kick in, associated with more water retention, lethargy and gyno etc.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Unreal, stay on topic damnit!!

i kid i kid

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dominus Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 40
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 22
Stopstalking2 Anabolics 11