Primobolan Advice (Injectable)

Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
Primobolan caught my attention due to it's reputation for building maintainable, lean, and dry gains. I understand that it needs to be dosed fairly high (600-800mg weekly) and for no less than 12 weeks ideally, but what experience do you guys have with it?

I've read it's comparable to Masteron in a sense?

If one's not interested in drastic weight gain and shooting for vascularity, recomp, and lean gains, how would Primo be run for the best results?

Would test still be needed as a base like every other cycle (400-500mg weekly)?

I'd kick the cycle off with either Turinabol or Anavar.

I don't mind investing the money if the gains are worth it.

Any opinion and experience is greatly appreciated. ;)

Thanks.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
I have only had experience with Primo in higher mgs....around 1G a week. It was fantastic for the competitor who used it, but I know it damn near pushed him into bankruptcy. LOL

Its great for what it does, and as long as you keep your expectations realistic, it will give some nice results...the flip side, which you're well aware of, is that its very costly and is REALLY hard to get ahold of legit primo. Irregardless of what certain "sources" will tell you.

holy

Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
I have only had experience with Primo in higher mgs....around 1G a week. It was fantastic for the competitor who used it, but I know it damn near pushed him into bankruptcy. LOL

Its great for what it does, and as long as you keep your expectations realistic, it will give some nice results...the flip side, which you're well aware of, is that its very costly and is REALLY hard to get ahold of legit primo. Irregardless of what certain "sources" will tell you.

holy
Hmm... interesting. I'd be looking at running it for 12 weeks @ 800mg with a Test base of 400-500mg more than likely.

Do you feel this would be a a solid/mild first AAS recomp cycle?

I may even run Anavar for the first 60 days @ 80mg and call it the "Baller stack." lol

Again, I really don't mind spending the money if it can get me very clean, dry, and maintainable gains. :)

I'm almost certain that 800mg of Primobolan would be more mild than say 400-500mg of Masteron so I'm thinking that Primobolan would be best to run first with Test so I don't get disappointed by running it after Masteron.

I guess my main questions would be... Do you feel the gains for Primobolan can be obtained by other means and for less expense or is it a beast of its own? What other compound(s) can do this?

Thoughts?

Thanks.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Well the obvious answer is YES, you can certainly duplicate (and surpass) the gains you would get from primo by using something else. I'll be honest...If this is your first cycle, and the money isnt an issue, here is what I would do...run the primo at 800-1G....run the var with it and leave the test out.....that would make an extremely nice stack that wont have you putting on hardly ANY water, and almost every lb you put on would be quality. It doesnt make a whole lot of sense to run test with it if you are wanting to keep it as lean and dry as possible....not to mention I dont advocate using three compounds for a first cycle.

The key words you keep using are "dry", "lean" and "maintainable"....those three things are probably the three biggest advantages to using var and primo...nothing else will meet those three criteria quite as well.

holy

Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
Well the obvious answer is YES, you can certainly duplicate (and surpass) the gains you would get from primo by using something else. I'll be honest...If this is your first cycle, and the money isnt an issue, here is what I would do...run the primo at 800-1G....run the var with it and leave the test out.....that would make an extremely nice stack that wont have you putting on hardly ANY water, and almost every lb you put on would be quality. It doesnt make a whole lot of sense to run test with it if you are wanting to keep it as lean and dry as possible....not to mention I dont advocate using three compounds for a first cycle.

The key words you keep using are "dry", "lean" and "maintainable"....those three things are probably the three biggest advantages to using var and primo...nothing else will meet those three criteria quite as well.

holy
Nice! Great advice man. So be it! :)

A few guys on other boards say their best Primo experiences between "No test, low test, and moderate test dosages" were with 250mg for a cut.

Do you think that would be wise here to maximize the cycle if an AI was ran throughout?

Thanks again,
Lean

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
im with holy...dont go three compounds on your first cycle....if your gonna add in a bit of test....which would be fine....then drop the var

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey holy, what would you think about someone cruising on Primo at 250mg/week for 6 months to a year? U think it would be a waste?

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Hey holy, what would you think about someone cruising on Primo at 250mg/week for 6 months to a year? U think it would be a waste?
I don't think that would be a waste, but you certainly wouldn't be seeing big gains from that dose. Would be great for maintaining and maybe some very slow and steady gains.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I don't think that would be a waste, but you certainly wouldn't be seeing big gains from that dose. Would be great for maintaining and maybe some very slow and steady gains.
I'm thinking maybe 2-3 lbs per month. At a dose that low i don't think you would be shut down either, there would be virtually no sides. Your natural test levels will be lower but a simple PCT after 6 months would bring you back to normal.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking maybe 2-3 lbs per month. At a dose that low i don't think you would be shut down either, there would be virtually no sides. Your natural test levels will be lower but a simple PCT after 6 months would bring you back to normal.
You may very well be right. I would probably still have a good pct planned after that long of a run though. I would be interested in seeing how this goes for you.

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
i disagree. i think you will be shut down completely.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You may very well be right. I would probably still have a good pct planned after that long of a run though. I would be interested in seeing how this goes for you.
I shoudl be getting my hands on some shering primo in the next week or so. I will be running that at 200mg/week for 12-14 weeks along with proviron and i'll also be running anavar for the first 6 weeks. I'm looking for slow steady gains with very minimal sides. I think this cycle will be great for it.

My PCT will be tormefiene for 4 weeks afterward. There should be now shut down of the testes just some suppression, but i'll have to get some blood work to see. I may run sustain alpha during the cycle also just for extra precaution. The proviron will keep the balls nice and full also, while keeping libido up.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i disagree. i think you will be shut down completely.
Please elaborate. If it were test i would agree 100% but i've seen some research on primo that suggests otherwise.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
please show this research....i think you would get suppresed as well....why not just run a real cycle and use hcg....i dougbt you will see ANY results out of 150mgs a week of primo....especially not a consistent three lbs a month....run a gram a week and you might gian 5 lbs a month....primo is very subtle by itself....needs to be run a lot higher than you are planning...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i agree with mooch, ive heard Primo is extremely weak even @ 400mg/week

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
If you run anavar with it your chances of shutdown are higher. My test subject has seen gains from primo at 300 mg a week before, albeit subtle.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
please show this research....i think you would get suppresed as well....why not just run a real cycle and use hcg....i dougbt you will see ANY results out of 150mgs a week of primo....especially not a consistent three lbs a month....run a gram a week and you might gian 5 lbs a month....primo is very subtle by itself....needs to be run a lot higher than you are planning...
yes primo will suppress you but in low doses it will not shut you down ( depends on the person though) I said i was going to run 200mg not 150mg. Have you run primo before? I've run tbol and anavar before and did not get shut down at all so I'm not worried about the effects of var and that was at 60mg ed. I had blood tests taken right after so i'm not just saying that i didn't feel shut down. My test levels just dropped to 400 from 670.

I don't want to gain anymore then 10lbs in the 12 weeks i will be running this. I'm looking for very slow gains, Hardening of the muscles, and leaning out. No need for me to gain 25lbs in 8 weeks that's not at all what I'm looking for. The var alone should add 5lbs if i run it for 6 weeks.

Thanks for the info guys this looks like it will do exactly what i want it to.

Just wondering have any of you guys run Primo or are you just speaking fro research you've read on the net?

Just wanted to add that i've never run injectable AAS before either.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
heres something i found real quick not really a study just a description, i'll keep lookign and see what i kind find.

Methenolone enanthate, or methenolone enanthate, is a dihydrotestosterone (DHT) based anabolic steroid. It is an ester derivative of methenolone sold commonly under the brand names Primobolan (tablet form) or Primobolan Depot (injectable). When it interacts with the aromatase enzyme it does not form any estrogens.[citation needed] It is used by people who are very susceptible to estrogenic side effects, having lower estrogenic properties than nandrolone. Methenolone, in form of enanthate and acetate, is available as an injection or as an oral respectively. The injection is naturally regarded as having a higher bioavailability. It is an enanthate ester which is quite long-acting. Because it by-passes hepatic breakdown on the first pass, it also has a higher survival rate.[citation needed] The tablets are in a short-lived acetate form. Methenolone is not 17-alpha-alkylated, but 1-methylated for oral bioavailability. This reduces the stress on the liver, but also the availability.[citation needed] It is considered one of the safer steroids, meaning it has few side effects.[citation needed] Methenolone has no estrogenic side effects, and its effects on cholesterol levels are minimal.[citation needed] In doses of 200 mg per week or less (intramuscular) blood pressure is rarely altered.[citation needed] It is possibly one of the safer anabolic steroids for females due to very low virilization effects in short-term usage.[citation needed] Methenolone is also not overly suppressive of the HPTA axis, although how suppressive is debatable.[citation needed] For this reason, many bodybuilders use it in between steroid cycles during their "off-time" to help maintain their gains and strength. The long term safety of such a practice possibly dangerous and can lead to permanent suppression of the HPTA.[1]

anther one:

At a moderate dosage of 100-200mg weekly, Primobolan should also not interfere with endogenous testosterone levels as much as when taking an injectable nandrolone or testosterone. This is very welcome, as the athlete should not have to be as concerned with ancillary drugs when the steroid is discontinued (a less extreme hormonal crash). At higher doses strong testosterone suppression may be noticed however, as all steroids can act to suppress testosterone production at a given dosage. Here of course an ancillary drug regimen may be indicated.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
who knows if weve run primo or not....real primo is very hard to come across....i have run "primo" from a very reputable lab and against the advice of people who knew...i also ran it at a low dose 400mgs...and really saw nothing but a hardening up and some pumps....absolutely NO gains....im offended by this question....i would not comment on something i havent run.....keep going the way your going, its cool...your just gonna waste a lot of money....as for your last post....until you show me a study thats just some crap some guy wrote with absolutely nothing backing it up....unsubbed

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Fortunately for me money is not an issue. So ur saying you've run primo but are unsure if it was real. What brand did you run? I didn't mean to offend u bro, i don't know u from a whole in the wall. People give advice all the time and they have no clue of what there talking about. If you have a study that shows Primo will SHUT DOWN the hpta at a dose of 200mg then please post it.

I also stated that what i posted was not a study just a description. Please read my posts fully so theres no confusion. Thanks:cheers:

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i would be skeptical of any primo on the market....it is the most faked thing out there....you will find test, eq, tren whatever thrown in a bottle and labled primo...like i said i use one of the most reputable labs on the market today...i know there gear is legit....but i still dont trust them...do you trust the guy you buy your crack from????....and as far as your descriptions posted...unless you can include where it was done at, who did it and who it was peer reviewed by then its just hearsay....

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i would be skeptical of any primo on the market....it is the most faked thing out there....you will find test, eq, tren whatever thrown in a bottle and labled primo...like i said i use one of the most reputable labs on the market today...i know there gear is legit....but i still dont trust them...do you trust the guy you buy your crack from????....and as far as your descriptions posted...unless you can include where it was done at, who did it and who it was peer reviewed by then its just hearsay....
Agree 100% with everything u just said. I don't buy crack but i do buy weed and yes i do trust my dealer.

I believe that 90% of the primo on the market is said to be fake.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
all im sayin brotha...is i made this mistake before...just trying to help you out....

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I hear ya and i appreciate it. I'm really not trying to get big just sculpt my body a little bit more and have the beach body i want for the summer. I want the look that primo and var will give. Doing low doses of each i believe I can achieve what i am after. I do have some transdermal test i was thinking about adding a low dose the first 6 weeks just to get things started. Maybe 200mg/week. I think that would compliment the cycle very well. I'm really trying to avoid any bloat, immediate shutdown, acne and all that. Sure i can take adex, accutane, and whatever else to combat any sides but why bother if i can reach my goals with low doses. I'm going to shoot you a PM.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
well everybodys goals are different....if you want to harden up and look pumped for summer than this is a good stack for that bro....

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
this is what my cycle has turned out to be:

weeks 1-3 200mg primo weeks 4-12 300mg primo
weeks 1-6 200mg transedermal test
weeks 1-8 50mg anavar
weeks 1-12 50mg proviron
weeks 2-12 250iu Hcg twice a week
weeks 14-18 clomid 50, 50, 25, 25 or toremefiene i haven't decided yet.

so far I'm up 5 lbs and it hasn't been a full 3 weeks yet. Strength is definitely going up and so far i feel no sides, no acne only aggression in the gym. MY body is getting leaner and fuller. I don't expect the primo to kick in for another 2 weeks and the gains should be very slow with that. I'll most likely keep using the test just at a dose of 150mg/week for libido purposes. Libido is up right now and i feel great. Balls are nice and full also mostly due to the proviron and HCG.