One year cycles

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Basically, one year on, followed by a full year off..

utilizing low-high doses of testosterone enanthate (300-600mg/week)

with HCG used throughout the cycle

also, a full 5 week pct w/ clomid and low-dose nolva.

Any thoughts?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
yeah...blast and cruise is a good way to go if your serious about being a football palyer or bodybuilding or something but i dont know that id recomend this to your average 21 year old....i would definately utilize hcg on cycle....mabye do mini-cycles of hcg every 6-8 weeks....also the pct would be up in the air depending on how blood work was coming back...i wouldnt wing it like most do after a 12 week cycle...

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
yeah...blast and cruise is a good way to go if your serious about being a football palyer or bodybuilding or something but i dont know that id recomend this to your average 21 year old....i would definately utilize hcg on cycle....mabye do mini-cycles of hcg every 6-8 weeks....also the pct would be up in the air depending on how blood work was coming back...i wouldnt wing it like most do after a 12 week cycle...
If I go this route, it'll be for general look-good-nakedness, as well as a part-time bodybuilding/fitness modeling career.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Is HRT something you are prepared for, and OK with? There is always the chance you wont recover, or be left with bottom range natural test levels.

Its your call, but it seems like overkill for someone who still has allot of room left to grow.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I'm fine with HRT. I'm prepared for the consequences of my actions, hopefully, however, I do recover well.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm fine with HRT. I'm prepared for the consequences of my actions, hopefully, however, I do recover well.
Do you have a certain goal in mind your trying to achieve? For instance a weight/bf you are shooting for, or think would be ideal for your part time gig.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Do you have a certain goal in mind your trying to achieve? For instance a weight/bf you are shooting for, or think would be ideal for your part time gig.
Yes I suuuuure do.

Currently I'm 9% body fat and 170 lbs. I'd like to get to 185-200 at 6-9% bf.

dice404

Awards
I see no reason to do a "cycle" like this. IMO, a blast and cruise is only needed for someone who is either at or above their genetic max. Blasting and cruising should only be used as a last resort for someone who probably only gains 5 pounds in a 12 week test cycle and then loses it when they come off. Honestly, you could probably get very close to your goal in one properly planned 12 week bulking cycle and then a 6 week cutting cycle.

The bottom line is that this is the wrong way to go about it.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I see no reason to do a "cycle" like this. IMO, a blast and cruise is only needed for someone who is either at or above their genetic max. Blasting and cruising should only be used as a last resort for someone who probably only gains 5 pounds in a 12 week test cycle and then loses it when they come off. Honestly, you could probably get very close to your goal in one properly planned 12 week bulking cycle and then a 6 week cutting cycle.

The bottom line is that this is the wrong way to go about it.
I gotta agree with that..

I mean your 170 now, and still got quite a bit of time right now on your current cycle. You should realistically be able to add 7-10 clean lbs now.. One more bulking cycle late summer should easily push you up to the 190-200 mark, when all is said and done.

Also your still young, and got pleanty of time left ahead of ya, to make good gains.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input guys.
i know exactly whats going through ur mind OZ. i have test, eq and a prop/tren mix waiting for me and calling my name. i would looooooove to never come off....but im just way too young to be on cycle for even 5-6 months, much less a year.

my friends would tell u that im just as serious about bodybuilding as someone could possibly be. but a 1 year cycle could change ur whole life...good or bad or a little of both.

i gotta agree with Dice

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
i know exactly whats going through ur mind OZ. i have test, eq and a prop/tren mix waiting for me and calling my name. i would looooooove to never come off....but im just way too young to be on cycle for even 5-6 months, much less a year.

my friends would tell u that im just as serious about bodybuilding as someone could possibly be. but a 1 year cycle could change ur whole life...good or bad or a little of both.

i gotta agree with Dice
Glad I'm not alone man.. why must steroids be sooo great?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Glad I'm not alone man.. why must steroids be sooo great?
personally, after being sick for 8+ straight years, once i started my 1st cycle i felt like a whole new person and life just seemed sooooooo much better. the muscle and strength gain was just an added benefit for me at the time. of course i was TRYING to add mass though

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
personally, after being sick for 8+ straight years, once i started my 1st cycle i felt like a whole new person and life just seemed sooooooo much better. the muscle and strength gain was just an added benefit for me at the time. of course i was TRYING to add mass though

this is the same story for me. i was sick, depressed, and felt crappy all the time. this is why ill probably stay on. ill stay on 100mg/week of T between runs. def changed my life.....for the better.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dont get stuck in this mindset, it will be hard to come out of. Its pretty much like a drug addiction imo. Watch out and try to think with a clear mind on what you would be facing should you do this. Is it worth it?

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Although for the most part while I think this isnt a good idea, I do have to admit I know and have worked with PLENTY of guys who ran for a year or longer and used HIGH DOSES and MULTIPLE CHEMICALS. I am not aware of any that had problems, except for one.

holy

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
1 year cycles are for bodybuilders, not so "look good nakedness" can be attained with even less work

JMHO. It's your money and your body. I just don't think it's worth it at all.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1 year cycles are for bodybuilders, not so "look good nakedness" can be attained with even less work

JMHO. It's your money and your body. I just don't think it's worth it at all.
bottomline, its not. its the easy way out. At your age now OZ and with your development i doubt you will be a proBB or have alot of success in the amatuers so whats the point really, HCG is only going to go so far. Do you ever want kids? Half a year is as long as you should go imo.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
bottomline, its not. its the easy way out. At your age now OZ and with your development i doubt you will be a proBB or have alot of success in the amatuers so whats the point really, HCG is only going to go so far. Do you ever want kids? Half a year is as long as you should go imo.
haha, honestly, I don't think any amount of steroids could help me become a proBB.. I'm as a hard a gainer as they come, dammit. Kids? Sure, someday. I more than likely will NOT be doing a 1 year cycle.. Again, thanks for the input.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
no prob, for me it was just the thought of being on hrt at a young age and the cost of the juice anyway not to mention how many shots you would be doing, almost all your life. Plus raisin nuts, for vanity? ahhh, i pass. ;)

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
while we're on this topic, what do yall think about 6 month cycles?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think they are too long as well, pretty much anything over say 15-16 weeks and you should just cruise and stay on. You dont need to be on longer than 20 weeks anyway. I mean if its GH and peptides that are non suppressive then fine but if you are still shutdown then i dont think thats smart.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I'd say max 20 weeks, if you're looking to minimize long-term sexual side-effects and such.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd say max 20 weeks, if you're looking to minimize long-term sexual side-effects and such.
yeah i guess 20 sounds like a max to me too....

then its 24....

then 32.....

then 52 weeks! lol

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
well i was thinking about crusing for 4 weeks @ 250mg/week after my current cycle is done (probably last shot friday) and then jumping to test/EQ.

but i could always cruise longer, or not at all...

decisions decisions...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Doesn't sound worth it to me... 250mg/week isn't enough to make gains but keeps you suppressed, HCG is nice but no replacement for time off

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't sound worth it to me... 250mg/week isn't enough to make gains but keeps you suppressed, HCG is nice but no replacement for time off
the point of cruising is so u dont have to run a PCT between cycles. im pretty sure im just going to end this cycle and wait a couple months for my next. no point in rushing things

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
the point of cruising is so u dont have to run a PCT between cycles. im pretty sure im just going to end this cycle and wait a couple months for my next. no point in rushing things
Good call.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
I think that if the OP had ever had severe shut-down, he wouldnt even be thinking about it. Fortunately guys with common sense talked him out of it.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The question you need to consider is will you be able to find TRT treatment.

There are thousands of males who are experiencing legitimate andropause that cannot find adequate TRT.

You are prepare to inject yourself for the next 40-50 years?

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

There are thousands of legitimate males who are experiencing andropause that cannot find adequate TRT.
I was going to say the same thing.

It is not fun, believe me.

I have been in the bottom range for a couple years now, and can not find a Dr who will treat me. It is pretty shitty. I have been to a few endos, urologist, DO, etc. But i am "in range" so none will touch it, even though i feel like ****, have no libido, etc.

Not to mention, if you get on TRT, depending on where you go, it can be expensive.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wouldn't mind, honestly. 1 or 2 shots a week is nothing.
im wondering how much test you can get with the test gel or transdermal without pinning because pinning when you are 50-70yo will be a chore. Think about all those pins and infection, scarring, and whatever else can go wrong....

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
im wondering how much test you can get with the test gel or transdermal without pinning because pinning when you are 50-70yo will be a chore. Think about all those pins and infection, scarring, and whatever else can go wrong....
Not sure. I'd be down for something easy like that. Infections, scarring, with 1-2 shots a week, infection would be the least of my worries, also, injecting with a 25g needle shouldn't leave much, if any, scar tissue.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure. I'd be down for something easy like that. Infections, scarring, with 1-2 shots a week, infection would be the least of my worries, also, injecting with a 25g needle shouldn't leave much, if any, scar tissue.
idk i have a fair amount in my delts already and i havent used much, imagine 20 years, and thats not even the full amount of time on. Id probably try to find some test undec and shoot every 2 weeks or something along with the gel or andriol orals.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
I was going to say the same thing.

It is not fun, believe me.

I have been in the bottom range for a couple years now, and can not find a Dr who will treat me. It is pretty shitty. I have been to a few endos, urologist, DO, etc. But i am "in range" so none will touch it, even though i feel like ****, have no libido, etc.

Not to mention, if you get on TRT, depending on where you go, it can be expensive.
Most Docs will only prescribe gel or patches and that goes for most endos too, if your ranges are within parameters for your age they wont prescribe anything, if they think your ranges are out of whack due to steroid use, they definately will not prescribe androgens, they may give you enough hcg injects to get you back (or clomid) but thats it.

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established

There are thousands of males who are experiencing legitimate andropause that cannot find adequate TRT.

You are prepare to inject yourself for the next 40-50 years?

dont mind at all. like brushing my teeth.........waiting to get flamed lmao.

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
Most Docs will only prescribe gel or patches and that goes for most endos too, if your ranges are within parameters for your age they wont prescribe anything, if they think your ranges are out of whack due to steroid use, they definately will not prescribe androgens, they may give you enough hcg injects to get you back (or clomid) but thats it.
i know a few guys who have test levels in the 100's doc wont give them T. The guy told the doc i have no energy or libido. the doc said too bad alot of people feel like that and didn't giv him sh!t.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Ozarka, I think it is kinda crazy for someone of your age and stats to go longer than a few months at a time. Most that do this really end up regretting it. Look good nakedness lol.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
And what about androgen receptor downregulation over the year? I realize this is somewhat controversial issue, some claim its bunk, but just commenting on the long term cycle thing, dosages would have to be adjusted, and increased to be effective at anything more than a trt effect, there is no controversy in this. So for cost effectiveness and risk/gain ratios, I would say 12-16 or upto 20 weeks at the most.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
16-20 weeks is max I would be willing to go vs. the problems you could have down the road if you went longer. I don't think it is worth it. Once you get to a desired weight and bf level, you should be able to maintain it via diet. Now you won't be able to maintain a monster size, but I don't think that is what OZ is after. Most endo docs will only give you enough test via injects or patches/creams to get you about 100-200mg e2weeks max. Alot will give shots e2weeks and IMO, that will cause your blood levels to spike and then drop like crap and that isn't good. So the decisions you make now will have a great effect on your health later.

XplodeWithMe

XplodeWithMe

Awards
Unless you're going pro BB or pro-ball there's no point. Depending on your age you could look into HRT, but 250mg a week won't really help you but so much if you're looking to get to a certain point physically

Svgeman

Svgeman

Awards
I'm planning the same cycle . Test E 250mg a weeks for 18 to 24 months . I have heard of people not fully recovering from this , but they are usually in their 40's.
I plan to do "mini cycles" here and there but stay on the test solid .

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you're not doing bodybuilding for a living, why the hell would you take such risks.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning the same cycle . Test E 250mg a weeks for 18 to 24 months . I have heard of people not fully recovering from this , but they are usually in their 40's.
I plan to do "mini cycles" here and there but stay on the test solid .
so at 250 mgs a week you are basically running a highdose trt for a year.....the point behind a cycle like this is to run a normal cycle then cruise in between at a low dose....just running a low dose of test for a year or two makes no sense

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
None of this makes any sense because "staying on" is for the pro's. Yall are addicted to steroids if you want to be on year round.

I know its personal decisions and personal responsibility, but if you don't come out of that year looking like a monster then you did it all wrong and for the wrong reasons, IMO.