A.I Question.

XDriftKingsX

Awards
Alright im doing a 12 week cycle of Test Cyp with 2 500mg shot the first week for frontloading!
I have Nolva for PCT and clomid... but im pretty sure ill just use the Nolva!

I am gyno prone as it seems.... i get ichy and sore nips from PH/DS.. < and no not just the hormonal imbalance causing ichy nips... i mean like an annoying as hell ichy and it hurts when i pull off a shirt... i dont have lumps though ive checked 131239349 times..

Now my question is...

For on Cycle Estrogen should i use .5mg of adex EOD or 0.5mg Letro EOD or E3D?

Will the letro at that dose kill my libido.... GF would get pissed...most likely think i was cheating (stupid cosmo and tellin her 10ways to tell if a man is cheating)(more like 10 ways to falsely accuse your man of cheating and build suspicion untill he does and you catch him)

^sorry i have A.D.D...< serious.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
adex should do the job @ .5mg eod, if not then bump the dose.

reps for the funny GF comment

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Forget that frontload.....its not going to amount to anything....

To answer your question though, as Nos said, the arimidex will be fine...if that dose doesnt work, go to ED dosing...

holy

XDriftKingsX

Awards
Thanks guys!
But about the frontload thing...i was reading over on another forum where there is a bunch of guys doing it with Test E and C.

They said you reach the overall hormone levels faster because you build up a larger depo faster.
Idk sounded intresting...and not a half bad idea.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys!
But about the frontload thing...i was reading over on another forum where there is a bunch of guys doing it with Test E and C.

They said you reach the overall hormone levels faster because you build up a larger depo faster.
Idk sounded intresting...and not a half bad idea.
not worth it imho....frontload with dbol...that always does the trick....

eros62d

eros62d

Awards
Effects on libido with Letro are dose dependant. At 2.5mgs a day to get rid of some gyno it KILLED my mojo. On cycle with test ,tren,deca,whatever,I use .25 every 3 days with no effect on libido and great results combating gyno and keeping me dry.

XDriftKingsX

Awards
not worth it imho....frontload with dbol...that always does the trick....
Ehh its my first cycle so id rather just stick to test...even though the price of Dbol makes it wildy tempting... but ill add one compund at a time to my test cycles!

Next i feel like going all in though.... and getting myself 8 weeks of Tren Ace :woohoo: < that wont be till late october though..

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Arimidex does not compete for receptor space, but it certainly has the potential to limit gains, as the extra estrogen on cycle does have its benefits....the key is to CONTROL it.

holy