Test cyp/dianbol and diet

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
I am going to be doing my first cycle of test cyp 500mg in mid march. I have read that with a "clean diet" you can avoid a lot of the water gain. What exactly do they mean when they say "clean diet"?

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
I am going to be doing my first cycle of test cyp 500mg in mid march. I have read that with a "clean diet" you can avoid a lot of the water gain. What exactly do they mean when they say "clean diet"?
You don't know what a clean diet is, but you want to use steroids..:spank:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
clean diet = u know how food effects ur body and what YOU should and shouldnt comsume.

big ones are high carbs and sodium

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Thinking you can keep all the water off by eating clean is a misnomer....at least as much of the water, if not more, comes from aromatization....I dont care how clean you eat, its not going to stop that from happening.

holy

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Thinking you can keep all the water off by eating clean is a misnomer....at least as much of the water, if not more, comes from aromatization....I dont care how clean you eat, its not going to stop that from happening.

holy
I agree and it will also affect different people in different ways. Some will not seem to have any extra water, and some will have some major moonface. Keep in mind everybody will have some degree of retention, it will just be more obvious in some than others.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
You don't know what a clean diet is, but you want to use steroids..:spank:
I know how to eat right. I was just wondering if there was a special way to diet try to minimize the water gain.

And I know that you wont eliminate water retention. Thats why I said at the beginning that "...you can avoid A LOT of the water gain..."

So in other words they are saying eating right will minimize the water retention. Right? (not eliminate or greatly reduce just minimize)

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
I know how to eat right. I was just wondering if there was a special way to diet try to minimize the water gain.

And I know that you wont eliminate water retention. Thats why I said at the beginning that "...you can avoid A LOT of the water gain..."

So in other words they are saying eating right will minimize the water retention. Right? (not eliminate or greatly reduce just minimize)
What does your diet look like?

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
Well right now I have been cutting with American cellular labs AH-89/HMG since January 13.
So this diet will not reflect my diet for my next cycle. But my diet right now is 2100 calories a day. I consume 250g of protein a day.
I eat small meals every 3-4 hours. A typical day would be.

Breakfast:
Oatmeal, skim milk, and Protein shake
(Sometimes I just make scrambled eggs)

9:00
Baby carrots

11:30
A chicken sandwich with wheat bread. (Chicken from a lean chicken breast)

1:30

4:30
3-4 hard-boiled eggs, salad, 2 pieces of wheat bread.
(I usually work out at around 5pm until 6:30-7pm)
So after workout a protein shake

8:00pm
Lean chicken breast and some veggies

I try to get as much protein a day out of my chicken and eggs. If my caloric intake that day is to high then I will eat less and get the rest of the protein needed by more shakes. However I always get my necessary protein while staying at the 2100 calories a day.

I lift 3 times a week. And I also am doing roughly 240 minutes of cardio a week.

Again I emphasize that this purely my diet and routine right now. I am developing my exact diet and workout routine for my next cycle.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Oh ya and I am 191 pounds and 11% body fat. (Have not checked the bf% in a month but weight is current).

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Well right now I have been cutting with American cellular labs AH-89/HMG since January 13.
So this diet will not reflect my diet for my next cycle. But my diet right now is 2100 calories a day. I consume 250g of protein a day.
I eat small meals every 3-4 hours. A typical day would be.

Breakfast:
Oatmeal, skim milk, and Protein shake
(Sometimes I just make scrambled eggs)

9:00
Baby carrots

11:30

1:30

4:30
3-4 hard-boiled eggs, salad, 2 pieces of wheat bread.
(I usually work out at around 5pm until 6:30-7pm)
So after workout a protein shake

8:00pm
Lean chicken breast and some veggies

I try to get as much protein a day out of my chicken and eggs. If my caloric intake that day is to high then I will eat less and get the rest of the protein needed by more shakes. However I always get my necessary protein while staying at the 2100 calories a day.

I lift 3 times a week. And I also am doing roughly 240 minutes of cardio a week.

Again I emphasize that this purely my diet and routine right now. I am developing my exact diet and workout routine for my next cycle.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Oh ya and I am 191 pounds and 11% body fat. (Have not checked the bf% in a month but weight is current).
Looks like you got the basics of dieting down. Of course, and seems you already know this, but defiantly need to up your protein, carbs, defiantly calories, and maybe fats. Would be interested in seeing your new diet once you get it layed out. If you dont mind me asking, how did your cut go? What did you drop? I have 2 weeks left on a mdrol cycle, and after pct I'm going to cut, it will be my 1st one. Looking for all the insite I can get.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
Looks like you got the basics of dieting down. Of course, and seems you already know this, but defiantly need to up your protein, carbs, defiantly calories, and maybe fats. Would be interested in seeing your new diet once you get it layed out. If you dont mind me asking, how did your cut go? What did you drop? I have 2 weeks left on a mdrol cycle, and after pct I'm going to cut, it will be my 1st one. Looking for all the insite I can get.
Well actually it has gone very well. A lot better than I thought it would.
I did not expect much out of the AH-89 and HMG (not sure why maybe because they are legal). But when I started I was 201.5 pounds and 12.8% bf. Within two weeks I got down to 195. And had my bf checked and it was 11.5%
I have taken pictures each week for visual reference.
So my four weeks of the ah-89 ended on feb 8th and I started the HMG. I was able to get down to 191.8 pounds (as of this morning). I have definitely noticed a significant improvement in how my physique looks.

I will warn though you will at first be extremely thirsty and my joints hurt at first. I had to start taking some EFA supplement and that cured the joints.

But overall I have been very impressed with the supplements and the cutting cycle in general. I will be very eager to see how much progress is made once I am completely done.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
the one thing I have found challenging is while cutting it is hard to ensure getting adequate protein intake a day and staying in under your daily caloric intake.
Its a very tight balance.
P.S. I cant wait to get off the cutting because I hate being hungry. Especially at night.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
the one thing I have found challenging is while cutting it is hard to ensure getting adequate protein intake a day and staying in under your daily caloric intake.
Its a very tight balance.
P.S. I cant wait to get off the cutting because I hate being hungry. Especially at night.
I'm going to try the low-no carb approach. Try to maintain as much LBM as possible.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
Ya I try to just taper off the carbs at night. I eat some carbs before I work out but after that I eat no more. That was hard to get used to. Once i am able to post some pics I will post some of the progress I have made so far.
Once I am completely done I will post my entire log and progress.
Good luck on your cutting though.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Ya I try to just taper off the carbs at night. I eat some carbs before I work out but after that I eat no more. That was hard to get used to. Once i am able to post some pics I will post some of the progress I have made so far.
Once I am completely done I will post my entire log and progress.
Good luck on your cutting though.
Thanks bro!

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
I just posted some pics in an album on my profile. I have a pic from the day I started (jan 13th), two weeks later, and then one feb 8th.
I am specifically trying to loose as much as I can around my stomach. But i am happy with the gains.
But I am ready to do my first real cycle.

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
Mathis you should look into the keto diet. Its working wonders for my buddy right now. Prob 15 pounds of pure fat off him in 5 weeks now. Looks like very little change in lbm.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
so here is a 5 week picture progression from jan 13th to yesterday.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Mathis you should look into the keto diet. Its working wonders for my buddy right now. Prob 15 pounds of pure fat off him in 5 weeks now. Looks like very little change in lbm.
I was looking into that diet, kinda still am, but it look pretty intense. It is still up in the air. I'm thinking about starting with a low carb approach, and see what kind of result I yield. This being my first cut, I fair pretty well.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
So i have been re thinking my cycle. I think that I may take out the dianabol and just the test cyp for the cycle. I have been cutting for the summer and I dont want to loose the definition from to much water gain. Does that sound right or am I way off?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
So i have been re thinking my cycle. I think that I may take out the dianabol and just the test cyp for the cycle. I have been cutting for the summer and I dont want to loose the definition from to much water gain. Does that sound right or am I way off?
depends if ur actually holding water from the dbol. i never did. are u running an AI? if u are then bloat should be minimal at most

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
well i planned on getting some nolva in case I start any gyno. But should I just go ahead and take it anyway during the cycle?

X

XDriftKingsX

Awards
well i planned on getting some nolva in case I start any gyno. But should I just go ahead and take it anyway during the cycle?
No im pretty sure he meant an A.I not a S.E.R.M.
Like arimidex or femera.

I do not know if nolva will keep water off like an A.I will.

POWER HOUSE

POWER HOUSE

Awards
clean diet = no fat, no junk food, high protein

XplodeWithMe

XplodeWithMe

Awards
First and foremost I want to say that you should have EVERYTHING on hand before you cycle. Adex will take care of some bloat issues for you.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I am getting my stuff together for my cycle and wanted to know if anyone has any suggestions

week 1-4 500mg test cyp and 25mg dianabol
week 5-12 500mg test cyp
post cycle
week 1-8 nolva 25mg

I also am going to take an AI. As you guys suggested
Not sure which one. It will be whatever I can get my hands on.
Also would you guys suggest HCG?
A little background info on me is I have not done any real steriods. I am just completed a cycle of american cell labs ah-89/hmg. I am on the post cycle as we speak. I am 27, 6 '0, 192 pounds. Two weeks ago I was at 11.0% bf. I wanted to get down below 10% bf before I started to bulk.

Any suggestions or help is greatly appreciated.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ok so I am getting my stuff together for my cycle and wanted to know if anyone has any suggestions

week 1-12 500mg test cyp and 25mg dianabol
post cycle
week 1-8 nolva 25mg

I also am going to take an AI. As you guys suggested
Not sure which one. It will be whatever I can get my hands on.
Also would you guys suggest HCG?
A little background info on me is I have not done any real steriods. I am just completed a cycle of american cell labs ah-89/hmg. I am on the post cycle as we speak. I am 27, 6 '0, 192 pounds. Two weeks ago I was at 11.0% bf. I wanted to get down below 10% bf before I started to bulk.

Any suggestions or help is greatly appreciated.
You are running Dbol for 12 weeks?

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
ya I just was about to edit that when I saw my email notification for your reply. No I messed up in writing that. Dbol for first 4 weeks.
You beat me to it!:burnout:

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ya I just was about to edit that when I saw my email notification for your reply. No I messed up in writing that. Dbol for first 4 weeks.
You beat me to it!:burnout:
Sounds good.

Enjoy.

Oh and "i'd" run HCG from the start. But that is me.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
ok I need to do more homework on hcg becaues I thought it was a pre-post cycle thing.

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
Pct should taper off on the serm dose. 8 weeks is definitely too long too. A few weeks of HCG at the end of your cycle would help too but not totally needed. Look this stuff up though man. People have tons of beginner cycles posted on here with correct dosing and length.

I've found its better to help out with the basics of this stuff rather than trying to give people exact dosing.