Test E or Test C? what do you prefer?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    boggs67ss's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    349
    Rep Power
    248

    Test E or Test C? what do you prefer?


    For a first cycle Test at 500mg a week for 10-12 weeks is pretty standard, but why do most go with Test E? Why pick E over C? Curious cuz I might be able to get a hold of only some Test C.

  2. Registered User
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    here
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    3520

    cyp is usually 200mg/ml and is usually more expensive
  3. Registered User
    boggs67ss's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    349
    Rep Power
    248

    Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    cyp is usually 200mg/ml and is usually more expensive
    you mean with cyp your only pinning 200mg a week?
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    holyintellect's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  295 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    1,224
    Rep Power
    693

    There is only one carbon molecule difference between the two...you wont even be able to tell the difference between them, so go with whatever is cheaper....and besides, if its coming from a UG, its probably enanthate anyhow.

    holy
  5. Registered User
    POWER HOUSE's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    VIETNAM
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    85

    Test E is stronger, and cheaper. Very good results w Test E. My favorite
  6. Registered User
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    here
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    3520

    Quote Originally Posted by boggs67ss View Post
    you mean with cyp your only pinning 200mg a week?
    cyp is usually dosed at 200mg/ml where enan is usually dosed at 250mg/ml. its not a hard concept to grasp
  7. Registered User
    freqfly's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    7243

    Like Holy said, you will not notice a difference between either of these compounds. Go with what you can get.
  8. Registered User
    heavyiron's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  249 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Staying Anabolic
    Age
    46
    Posts
    630
    Rep Power
    365549

    They are virtually identical mg for mg. Go for the cheapest one like holy said.
  9. Registered User
    repmks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    380
    Rep Power
    267

    no difference. go with whatever is cheaper just like the others said.
  10. Registered User
    dezzy84's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    103
    Rep Power
    129

    Quote Originally Posted by POWER HOUSE View Post
    Test E is stronger, and cheaper. Very good results w Test E. My favorite
    Ditto. I find they are usually the same price, but with testosterone c, the ester is heavier. So test e, just cause you get a little more bang per buck.
  11. Registered User
    Jim Mills's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    RI
    Age
    49
    Posts
    784
    Rep Power
    506

    I'll chime in since no one said this yet... Go with whatever is cheaper.
  12. Registered User
    mattikus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    New York!
    Posts
    1,555
    Rep Power
    320210

    Some guys swear they do better on one than the other. I know a few guys that like cyp better because they say it gets their libido jacked up more than enan. I have heard that some report worse sides on one as opposed to the other. In the US, it seems that most docs prescribe cyp. Either way, most will not notice a difference, but some, whether it be perceived or not, notice a difference.
  13. Registered User
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Questing for beast status
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    5024

    I hear that most of the so-called differences between same estered steroids result from some of the gear being underdosed or just completely mislabeled. Test and Cyp shouldn't affect libido differently, or anything, at the same weekly dose.
  14. Registered User
    Lean1038's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    130
    Rep Power
    165

    My buddy has been around AAS for years and swears shots of Cyp are painless while shots of Test E are far more painful ml to ml.

    Whether or not that's due to increased concentration per ml or not... who knows.
  15. Registered User
    Jim Mills's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    RI
    Age
    49
    Posts
    784
    Rep Power
    506

    Quote Originally Posted by Lean1038 View Post
    My buddy has been around AAS for years and swears shots of Cyp are painless while shots of Test E are far more painful ml to ml.

    Whether or not that's due to increased concentration per ml or not... who
    knows.
    Nice avatar O----D
  16. Registered User
    nunes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    PORTO/PORTUGAL
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,528
    Rep Power
    1316

    cyp or enant?
    prop
  17. Registered User
    boggs67ss's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    349
    Rep Power
    248

    Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    cyp or enant?
    prop
    Is prop ok to run for a first injectable cycle?
  18. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Rep Power
    768811

    Quote Originally Posted by boggs67ss View Post
    Is prop ok to run for a first injectable cycle?
    its good and bad. good in that since the ester is shorter if things go sour (ie gyno) or other things happen you can clip the cycle short and it ends fast, unlike cyp or enan. the bad part is you are pinning every other day, so 7x in 2 weeks instead of 4x. so much more of a pain in the butt for a first time
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  19. Registered User
    boggs67ss's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    349
    Rep Power
    248

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    its good and bad. good in that since the ester is shorter if things go sour (ie gyno) or other things happen you can clip the cycle short and it ends fast, unlike cyp or enan. the bad part is you are pinning every other day, so 7x in 2 weeks instead of 4x. so much more of a pain in the butt for a first time
    forsure, how long is an average prop cycle, like 8-10 weeks, or still 10-12 weeks like with e and c.
  20. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Rep Power
    768811

    probably 10-12 still. given that prop is usually more expensive, there really isnt a big plus to it, other than possibly to use it as a front load or kickstart for test e/c. so you could pin higher doses of it while starting the test e, and by week 3 or 4 discontinue the prop.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  21. Registered User
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    here
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    3520

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    probably 10-12 still. given that prop is usually more expensive, there really isnt a big plus to it, other than possibly to use it as a front load or kickstart for test e/c. so you could pin higher doses of it while starting the test e, and by week 3 or 4 discontinue the prop.
    8 weeks is perfect for a prop cycle. it takes maybe a week to kick-in instead of waiting 4-5-6 weeks for enan or cyp to kick-in
  22. Registered User
    boggs67ss's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    349
    Rep Power
    248

    Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    8 weeks is perfect for a prop cycle. it takes maybe a week to kick-in instead of waiting 4-5-6 weeks for enan or cyp to kick-in
    4sure, I was just reading through your log, your cycle looks fun.
  23. Registered User
    nunes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    PORTO/PORTUGAL
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,528
    Rep Power
    1316

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    its good and bad. good in that since the ester is shorter if things go sour (ie gyno) or other things happen you can clip the cycle short and it ends fast, unlike cyp or enan. the bad part is you are pinning every other day, so 7x in 2 weeks instead of 4x. so much more of a pain in the butt for a first time
    exactly , but for me its all good cause I like to pin myself ed in fact I love to do it
  24. Registered User
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    here
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    3520

    Quote Originally Posted by boggs67ss View Post
    4sure, I was just reading through your log, your cycle looks fun.
    its definitely been a ride. im def bumping the doses next time though
  25. Registered User
    Jim Mills's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    RI
    Age
    49
    Posts
    784
    Rep Power
    506

    Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    exactly , but for me its all good cause I like to pin myself ed in fact I love to do it
    LOL
  26. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Central U.S.
    Posts
    5,172
    Rep Power
    622616

    Quote Originally Posted by holyintellect View Post
    There is only one carbon molecule difference between the two...you wont even be able to tell the difference between them, so go with whatever is cheaper....and besides, if its coming from a UG, its probably enanthate anyhow.

    holy
    Why do you say this?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lean1038 View Post
    My buddy has been around AAS for years and swears shots of Cyp are painless while shots of Test E are far more painful ml to ml.

    Whether or not that's due to increased concentration per ml or not... who knows.
    Thats actually the opposite. I'd say his source just doesnt brew them the same. The biggest issue with cyp is that its harder to suspend in your brew (which is why you will see it brewed at 200mg/ml vs 250mg/ml like eth). It also crashes easier both in storage and potentially in depot. Having said that I'd still buy whatever is cheaper.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  27. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Rep Power
    768811

    Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    8 weeks is perfect for a prop cycle. it takes maybe a week to kick-in instead of waiting 4-5-6 weeks for enan or cyp to kick-in
    yeah, but the enan/cyp also is still operating for 2-3 weeks after you stop injections Still an 8 week prop should be good enough for some nice gains, and not have to worry about hcg
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  28. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Central U.S.
    Posts
    5,172
    Rep Power
    622616

    Or the prop will be so painful your training will be limited in the first two weeks thus limiting gains. Just another thought.

  29. Registered User
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Questing for beast status
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    5024

    I guess i'm lucky, my prop feels like enanthate, neither cause any pain.

    The only pain i got was the first time i shot enanthate in my quads, got a massive tight spot that felt like my muscle was half cramped-up. After the first shot, all the muscles got real used to it, never been pain since.

    Prop is fine for a first cycle, get you to appreciate pinning
  30. Board Supporter
    Frank Reynolds's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,667
    Rep Power
    136022

    I prefer prop.. The one down side for is for sure the price mg:mg with e/c, but i don't mind spending the extra.
  31. Registered User
    Lean1038's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    130
    Rep Power
    165

    Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    I prefer prop.. The one down side for is for sure the price mg:mg with e/c, but i don't mind spending the extra.
    Might I ask why?

    If an AI is run throughout either cycle (Test E/C or Prop) is there much difference?

    Just curious.
  32. Registered User
    nunes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    PORTO/PORTUGAL
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,528
    Rep Power
    1316

    I use human grade prop 100mg dosed on 2ml and no pain at all, and after all aren't we bodybuilders , f**k pin pain
    Quote Originally Posted by Lean1038 View Post
    Might I ask why?

    If an AI is run throughout either cycle (Test E/C or Prop) is there much difference?

    Just curious.
    your avy just gave me a testosterone surge, thanks bro
  33. Registered User
    raginfcktard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Gold's Gym
    Posts
    978
    Rep Power
    565

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Why do you say this?
    cyp costs more so UG just labels E as cyp to make more money and they know most can't tell the difference anyhow!
  34. Registered User
    Lean1038's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    130
    Rep Power
    165

    Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    I use human grade prop 100mg dosed on 2ml and no pain at all, and after all aren't we bodybuilders , f**k pin pain


    your avy just gave me a testosterone surge, thanks bro
    Haha! Glad I could help. Do you mean your Prop is 50mg/ml and you use 2 ml per injection?

    I could see why that would be painless as it's a mild concentration compared to our 100mg/ml standard.
  35. Registered User
    nunes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    PORTO/PORTUGAL
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,528
    Rep Power
    1316

    Quote Originally Posted by Lean1038 View Post
    Haha! Glad I could help. Do you mean your Prop is 50mg/ml and you use 2 ml per injection?

    I could see why that would be painless as it's a mild concentration compared to our 100mg/ml standard.
    nothing better on a pct, lol
    about the test prop , correct
  36. Board Supporter
    Frank Reynolds's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,667
    Rep Power
    136022

    Quote Originally Posted by Lean1038 View Post
    Might I ask why?

    If an AI is run throughout either cycle (Test E/C or Prop) is there much difference?

    Just curious.
    I like the less bloat, and the fact that i don't need to run an AI(or very, low dose). I like the shorter lead/clear time.. Also for some reason i don't break out AT ALL on prop, yet on Ent, every time i break out like crazy, which is a BIG plus for me for prop. Maybe the hormonal swings? It just treats me better.

    I guess we all have our preference
  37. Registered User
    IRON4LIFE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Joliet, IL
    Age
    31
    Posts
    374
    Rep Power
    19827

    prop all the way..pinned ED...the pain is bearable...ive run multiple cycles of homebrewed prop and never had pain that hindered my lifting...just massive gains in lbm
  38. Registered User
    Lean1038's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    130
    Rep Power
    165

    Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    I like the less bloat, and the fact that i don't need to run an AI(or very, low dose). I like the shorter lead/clear time.. Also for some reason i don't break out AT ALL on prop, yet on Ent, every time i break out like crazy, which is a BIG plus for me for prop. Maybe the hormonal swings? It just treats me better.

    I guess we all have our preference
    Damn! You guys have me reconsidering my first run now.

    Are the gains from Prop just as easy to maintain since they come faster and in a short period of time?

    Say a 8 week Prop run vs. a 12 week Test E run?

    Thanks.
  39. Registered User
    boggs67ss's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    349
    Rep Power
    248

    Quote Originally Posted by Lean1038 View Post
    Damn! You guys have me reconsidering my first run now.

    Are the gains from Prop just as easy to maintain since they come faster and in a short period of time?

    Say a 8 week Prop run vs. a 12 week Test E run?

    Thanks.
    Yea im reconsidering myself now, prop sounds good.
  40. Registered User
    IRON4LIFE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Joliet, IL
    Age
    31
    Posts
    374
    Rep Power
    19827

    prop's like heaven...throw tren in the mix and you got yourself a serious cycle
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 10:20 AM
  2. NATURAL TEST BULK, AND stack HGHUP/Free test questions
    By passthatblunt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 10:15 AM
  3. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-05-2008, 09:47 PM
  4. Which Test do you prefer????
    By Crinkle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-24-2007, 11:42 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in