Equipoise(Boldenone)+Winstrol( Stanozonol) Cycle Questions

mchris1

Awards
Hi All
I've decided to do my first cycle, and I've researched a bit and decided to do an Equipoise(Boldenone)+Winstrol(Stanozonol) Cycle
I'm not looking for major gains- hopefully some lean solid gains
I will be doing Equipoise+Winstrol+HCG and probably Chlomid or Nolvadex
I am 6ft(180cm) tall, weigh 165lbs(75kg), and 30yrs old

1) How much would you suggest I use and for how long?
2) Should I use something that contains Milk Thistle (eg LifeSupport) also?
3)Would you go for injectable or oral Winstrol?
4) Has anyone run this cycle before?

I am also training in Muay Thai and BJJ(this is why I decided on Equipoise)

Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
EQ 500-600mg/week 1-14
Winstrol 50mg ED 1-6, 11-16

injectable winstrol is much better.

what is ur goal for this cycle? i really would not suggest ANY steroid at ur height/weight ratio. but if this is solely for endurance then it should be a nice cycle. libido might be in the shitter....but who wants to pop a boner while rolling around on a mat with another man? haha

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EQ 500-600mg/week 1-14

what is ur goal for this cycle? i really would not suggest ANY steroid at ur height/weight ratio. but if this is solely for endurance then it should be a nice cycle. libido might be in the shitter....but who wants to pop a boner while rolling around on a mat with another man? haha
Lmao

g3680

Awards
I fight in MMA , Muay Thai, and I also do grappling tourneys....I'm taking in 50mgs of winnie (injectable) ED by itself...I take milk thistle to help with the ole Liver...I'm 3 weeks into the cycle, so far my endurance has improved quite a bit and I'm getting harder mostly in the chest, shoulders and delts...I played basketball last night for the first time since the start of the cycle ,I felt considerably faster running down the court on fast breaks lol...I ask a couple of my friends if I seemed faster to them and 3 or 4 said yes I was quicker and faster...don't know if this is bullshit or a psychological thing , but I really do think I'm a little faster than I was ..I'm thinking about getting some 10mg tablets ...i was gonna take 30mgs in the morning when I get up and then in the evening before I workout I'm gonna inject my 50mgs...Ive heard that mixing the oral with the injectable is pretty effective ...I may start taking some Test E starting next week...does anybody have any input on me starting the Test and what kinda results do you think it may have ...thanks

Last edited:
rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I fight in MMA , Muay Thai, and I also do grappling tourneys....I'm taking in 50mgs of winnie (injectable) ED by itself...I take milk thistle to help with the ole Liver...I'm 3 weeks into the cycle, so far my endurance has improved quite a bit and I'm getting harder mostly in the chest, shoulders and delts...I played basketball last night for the first time since the start of the cycle ,I felt considerably faster running down the court on fast breaks lol...I ask a couple of my friends if I seemed faster to them and 3 or 4 said yes I was quicker and faster...don't know if this is bullshit or a psychological thing , but I really do think I'm a little faster than I was ..I'm thinking about getting some 10mg tablets ...i was gonna take 30mgs in the morning when I get up and then in the evening before I workout I'm gonna inject my 50mgs...Ive heard that mixing the oral with the injectable is pretty effective ...I may start taking some Test E starting next week...does anybody have any input on me starting the Test and what kinda results do you think it may have ...thanks

not bs- win is a dht deriv.- dht is the dominant androgen in your CNS- win helps everything fire faster and harder- and the inject seems to work better than oral for this for some reason :)

eros62d

eros62d

Awards
I'd run 50mgs test prop every other day with that stack instead of enanthate. I know,test is test,but I get less water retention with prop for some reason.

g3680

Awards
cool , I appreciate the input (eros62d)....cause I want as little water retention as possible ...there's no complaint here from what Ive noticed so far ...hey ( rms80 ) I've heard this is supposedly what Carl Lewis was using when he won the gold medal....I'm a true believer that this stuff really does make everything move a lil harder and faster....the biggest thing Ive noticed is when I'm hitting mitts or the bag that going quite a bit faster and harder and my stamina is increasing .....they say that winnie increases your red blood cells , which would explain the increase in stamina

Keep Building

Keep Building

Awards
Test prop has a lower conversion rate to estrogen than test enan, so the water retention is lower with it too. I think you can run test prop in your cycle, but take it EOD for 10-14 weeks will make you suffer a lot of pain. If water retention is a matter, maybe test enan + arimidex or letrozol makes your cycle more confortable.

mchris1

Awards
EQ 500-600mg/week 1-14

My goal is to gain a little weight, but as "qualitative" as possible. I am not looking for huge gains.
Why would you not suggest any steroids for my height/weight ratio?
About libido, what can I do about that(my wife won't be happy)
And trust me you don't pop boners when you're fighting bro.

g3680

Awards
I dont know about that, one time I got drilled by a big knee ....I got really excited and felt a chub coming on ....lmao....I love to get hit in the face !!

Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
Test prop has a lower conversion rate to estrogen than test enan, so the water retention is lower with it too. I think you can run test prop in your cycle, but take it EOD for 10-14 weeks will make you suffer a lot of pain. If water retention is a matter, maybe test enan + arimidex or letrozol makes your cycle more confortable.
I've read that "Test is Test" as far as water retention when comparing Enanthate/Cypionate, to Propionate.

Why stick yourself more than you have to when you need to run an AI on cycle regardless?

Keep Building

Keep Building

Awards
I've read that "Test is Test" as far as water retention when comparing Enanthate/Cypionate, to Propionate.

Why stick yourself more than you have to when you need to run an AI on cycle regardless?
Yes, Test is Test, but also Test P is Test P, Test E is Test E and Test C is Test C :tongue2:

Test E/C will make you bloat more than Test P and its due to a higher estrogen conversion rate. So, to avoid water retention and others estrogenic side effects, you may use Test P or Test E/C with an aromatase inhibitor, but even with Test P you will be a little bloated with your diet isnt at least very good.

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
My goal is to gain a little weight, but as "qualitative" as possible. I am not looking for huge gains.
Why would you not suggest any steroids for my height/weight ratio?
from a bodybuilding standpoint you could gain more weight naturally at your heigh, but since you are a fighter and probably train completely different than a bb. this rule does not apply.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, Test is Test, but also Test P is Test P, Test E is Test E and Test C is Test C :tongue2:

Test E/C will make you bloat more than Test P and its due to a higher estrogen conversion rate. So, to avoid water retention and others estrogenic side effects, you may use Test P or Test E/C with an aromatase inhibitor, but even with Test P you will be a little bloated with your diet isnt at least very good.
idk about that, its all going to breakdown to testosterone. The only difference is the ester so are you saying the ester makes the test aromatize more? It doesnt make sense. Do you know why the Test E does this? I would like to know.

Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
from a bodybuilding standpoint you could gain more weight naturally at your heigh, but since you are a fighter and probably train completely different than a bb. this rule does not apply.
Very true. A 72" man weight only 165lbs has a LONG way to go before considering a "Cutting cycle' so to speak.

I didn't even notice that until now. :31:

Heck, I'm 70" weighing 181lbs with 7% BF and I'm just now considering AAS.

XplodeWithMe

XplodeWithMe

Awards
I weigh more than you and you have a foot on me dude. You can gain more natty, and as far as your cycle goes it's not good. Test is the base in any cycle. And if you wanted to use Winny your bodyfat needs to be lower man.

stayraw287

Awards
I am new to this gear...I am cyclying AxioLabs Equiplex 200 amps of BoldD 400 mg/week and Illium stanozol 1.5 ml twice per week. The cycle is of 10 weeks ...I am using... Dianobol 40 mg per day for two weeks and then start with clen for two weeks.... I started last week . Monday was my first shot of BoldD 400 mg ...22 needle ...I took the shot myself...I was good that day...the next day...the terrible pain started ...the temperature rose ....and I felt so sick...that I couldnt get up from bed... I applied ice pack got some relief...slowly the temp came down... the first two days pain was like...HELL fire in my A**. I consulted DOC ...He gave me antibiotic and Benzol Nicotin gel to apply..then slowly...after a week felt better... on sat'day I had a shot of Stanozol the next day it pain..but I can manage that...Now today again I had a shot of BoldD this time I took 200 mg...thought if I get no pain then I could take another 200 mg again after two days ( be on safe side )...but after 6-8 hrs..I have the same terrible pain ...which I had last week ... any suggestions... would be greatly appreciated....

Im looking for some lean muscle mass gains... and with this BoldD....results are amazing...but I dont know ...how and when... so my question is ...please help me with some soultion to reduce pain...or should I continue till ...if I get amazing results...Im ready to take ...NO PAIN NO GAIN ...or should I discontinue...
or did anyone been through this cycle...and what gains..after 10 weeks? last but not least...any other gear which safe as BoldD and give the same results with less pain....my friend says that he used GP company BoldD and its pain free...I am gonna try that this week....keep u posted....but please throw some light on this.... thx

BEASTZ6

BEASTZ6

Awards
Winstrol might have helped Ben Johnson win an Olympic gold medal, but it does absolutely nothing for me. Also, it hurts like a bitch after injecting. It has largely fallen out of favor with bodybuilders.