To anyone who has done Tren or Masteron

Bodybuilder20

Awards
Hey,

I just wanted to ask anyone who wanted to post their results with either tren or masteron. I am interested in doing them next cycle and just wanted to see what people thought of them. Thanks.

dan12

Awards
never tried masteron but tren is my favorite. I was lucky to and never had side effects.

Keep Building

Keep Building

Awards
Same effect but tren is so far powerfull.

Bodybuilder20

Awards
what have you noted as the main difference between the two? When you say that tren is powerful, what do you mean?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
what have you noted as the main difference between the two? When you say that tren is powerful, what do you mean?

that its the strongest steroid known to man. its not for the weak hearted. sides are as bad as they come if ur one of the unlucky ones....which most are.

...with that ^ being said, i love tren and personally do not suffer from its sides.

ur the one that hasnt even started his first cycle correct? i would steer clear of tren for a while and look into other things.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
strongest injectable right. i find myself thinking the same thing but theres cheque drops and methyl tren

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah tren: I had no sides at all, I did 100mg eod. Had a little tren cough once or twice, a little startling but I knew what it was. I just mixed it or cut it with some oil no biggie. Just remember, everyones body is a little different. You don't know till you try it!

Bodybuilder20

Awards
Im on a cycle of dbol, test c and eq right now im 2 weeks in. Anyone tried masteron? does it get you more cut than tren?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Im on a cycle of dbol, test c and eq right now im 2 weeks in. Anyone tried masteron? does it get you more cut than tren?
i KNEW this was coming. steroids DO NOT GET U CUT, diet and cardio do. SOME steroids will harden u, some will add LEAN mass....but there is no steroid out there that can replace diet and cardio for getting "cut"

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
like them both- tren ****s with my breathing and is the only AAS that truly effects my mood (besides fluoxymesterone)- it effects prostaglandin release, and this can cause a vasoconstricting effect on the lungs (no good)- other than that, gravy- great strength and lbm gains (noticeable within couple of days)- stacks well with just about anything, so versatility is a plus

masteron is great- best for hardening- has the tendency to rapidly hydrolyze to a 3-ol by 3a-HSD- which will weaken it substantially and can effect lbm gains- but is still a great hardening agent

eros62d

eros62d

Awards
Tren Ace @ 75mgs a day and Test Prop @ 100mgs a day = good times for me! Masteron does'nt give me the strength that Tren does,and I don't see results unless my bodyfat is in the single digits on Mast.

Keep Building

Keep Building

Awards
Both will make you look dry and ripped if your bodyfat is low enough. If you diet right and your trainning protocol is right too, both will make you cut more easie, but tren will make the magic faster than masteron. Personally I see tren effect in 5-6 days, running it 50mg ED.

Bodybuilder20

Awards
r u guys injectin 50mg ed? if so, damn...that is true dedication

Keep Building

Keep Building

Awards
You can run it EOD too, but i find myself in a better shape when running ED.

snowmann

Awards
I do not use tren and mast for the same things. I use tren far more often as I'm someone who doesn't suffer any tren sides either. Mast is fantastic for muscle hardness and giant pumps. It yields little to no strength increase and because the pumps are so intense using mast, that often you may not be able to hit your total number of reps p/set as the pumps are so insane you wind up unable to perform even 1 more rep. If your lean and looking for hardness mast is awesome, but offers not much more than that.

Bodybuilder20

Awards
im on a bulk cycle right now, weighin in at 192 on week 3. 6'2'' by the way. Im doin a cycle right now and am lookin into what to do next. I am seeing great gains with this dbol testc and eq cycle, but im looking for something to lean me out a little next cycle. I am thinking about doing supertest250 with some eq and t3/clen, but I am still undecided. Please help with suggestions if you would like. I just mainly wanted to post this because I basically which one produces more results that would allow me to look great with the shirt off.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
im on a bulk cycle right now, weighin in at 192 on week 3. 6'2'' by the way. Im doin a cycle right now and am lookin into what to do next. I am seeing great gains with this dbol testc and eq cycle, but im looking for something to lean me out a little next cycle. I am thinking about doing supertest250 with some eq and t3/clen, but I am still undecided. Please help with suggestions if you would like. I just mainly wanted to post this because I basically which one produces more results that would allow me to look great with the shirt off.
what

why do you need to be more "cut" what's your bodyfat

MSE

MSE

Awards
I would not recommend supertest250 for cutting as it is pretty much just Sust. and I would not advise someone to take that for cutting. If you are going to use a test, use test prop at 250mg/wk for cutting. t3/clen, I have not decided if t3 is worth the possible sides it can cause.

***And I just noticed you only weight 192 and you are 6'2", as Unreal asked, wtf is your body fat???

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Loved Tren didn't have any sides other then it shuts me down pretty hard, HCG is a must. Results, sweat a lot lost body fat and gained muscle, doesn't get much better then that. Def one of the strongest things I've ever put into my body.

parkwaytrash

Awards
i will let you know in about 3-6 days when my tren kicks in doing 40mg ed:bigok:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Another example, of the MANY we have in this section who have NO business experimenting with AAS...

anyways..

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think i know this kid,b20 what state do u live in more specific what city?

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
In regard to masteron,
don't forget that it binds strongly to SHBG, helping to free up testosterone, etc. Based on user reports I wouldn't have high hopes for direct results,
but it should help provide a boost in potency for any other AAS you're running. Sometime soon I'll be incorporating it for just this purpose in a test & tren cycle, since the test dose will be low (250mg/wk) in order to keep that test free as well as prevent any libido issues that might occur. a more simple answeer might be just to add more test, but if you'd like to keep your cycle particularly dry, I think masteron can be of great help. Especially if you're like me and proviron apparently doesn't do much for you.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yo this kid i belive is 18 yrs old...... he matches describtion and cycle of an idiot from my school.... and i tol dhim its too much from what he is doing i advise not to post here anymore on this thread if im right which i belive 80% this kid is a 18yr old idiot

snowmann

Awards
One thing to keep in mind is Masteron gives terrible insomnia (at least for me). Worst of anything I've ever used. I like using it and would use it more often if it didn't have that side. Lately I've stayed away from it tho.

UKStrength

Tren is likely to be on the agenda for my next cycle. Test E was amazing, but Tren just looks the business...

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
yo this kid i belive is 18 yrs old...... he matches describtion and cycle of an idiot from my school.... and i tol dhim its too much from what he is doing i advise not to post here anymore on this thread if im right which i belive 80% this kid is a 18yr old idiot
at least he is asking to get more info,,,whats wrong with how young old anyone is,,,i have seen plenty of older retards everywhere

tren: dmso, drank it with HPBCD, shot it with pellets, tried UG acetate and enanthate....results are the same for me, massive acne, libido shut down and great strength/size gains.

masteron: tried prop at 150mg/eod with 200mg/deca and 250mg test,,,got me too hard (not looks, muscles themselves) that it was scary moving weights too fast, and i did get a minor injury. it felt like it amplified test as well, so it is true it feels like high dose proviron and thats it, maybe more anabolic but comparing gains against tren, masteron sucks. I can see it being useful for usage on stage. i use it as proviron replacement running with test since its probably easier on the liver than high dose proviron and cheaper.

snowmann

Awards
I agree with Comacho on the Masteron. The pumps and muscle hardness can last long after your workouts which makes simple mobility (stretching, picking something up, extending an arm, etc) difficult. I've not used any other product that has done this. Although I like Masteron and feel it has its purpose, its not something to use w/out considering its cons beforehand.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Tren got me some insane blood pressure. So bad I had a hard time turning my head sideways...

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
at least he is asking to get more info,,,whats wrong with how young old anyone is,,,i have seen plenty of older retards everywhere

tren: dmso, drank it with HPBCD, shot it with pellets, tried UG acetate and enanthate....results are the same for me, massive acne, libido shut down and great strength/size gains.

masteron: tried prop at 150mg/eod with 200mg/deca and 250mg test,,,got me too hard (not looks, muscles themselves) that it was scary moving weights too fast, and i did get a minor injury. it felt like it amplified test as well, so it is true it feels like high dose proviron and thats it, maybe more anabolic but comparing gains against tren, masteron sucks. I can see it being useful for usage on stage. i use it as proviron replacement running with test since its probably easier on the liver than high dose proviron and cheaper.

Why dont we just steer him in the direction of the Oral PS. Looking at these repsonses about Tren Ace...I'd say the less potent (19-nor) Tren wouldnt be a bad first time option for him, if he has never jumped into the steroid world before. I know, I know..this isn't quite the same as the "real gear". But that is just my point, if he is too green, then let him start with something that gives similar results/sides but not nearly as exaggerated.

Tren-X gives good strength and LM gains, as well as aggression, definition, muscle hardness, etc. But just not nearly as strong. It also shuts you down like no other, lol. Of course, you don't get Tren Cough with the orals tho. That'd be my advice for someone too inexperienced for the gear. It would give him a good idea of the scale of seriousness of the real gear.

isoc

Awards
  • Established
If he is first timer, test is best, and that goes for almost anyone. In answer to tren vs masteron, tren hands down. Risk is a little more, but I have seen people with legit masteron not notice much at all, dose was probably too low, expectations too high, but were disappointed. Should someone use tren who is not experienced, probably not.

Cycles should not be fancy, they should not be a competition to see how many compounds you can use, they should be simple, use the least amount to get the effects you desire. Will save money and sides.