test and bloat

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
so did my third pin yesterday of test e... not feeling much from it as of now. i am however feeling quite bloated and my face looks fat. I'm running adex but anything else to help with bloating? i wouldn't mind it if my face didn't look so damned round.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
adex is the #1 thing to use, the water retention is caused by conversion to estrogen

other than that it's the basics, stay hydrated and don't go overboard on the salt

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ur retaining water bro, u need to up ur adex dose.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
adex is the #1 thing to use, the water retention is caused by conversion to estrogen

other than that it's the basics, stay hydrated and don't go overboard on the salt
Well...I always use letro, but whatever.....

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
okay cool i have both adex and letro. was running adex at half mg every other day but lately been everyday. how much should i run? and i might switch to the letro. what would you recomend as far as the letro dosing on cycle?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well...I always use letro, but whatever.....
ya man me too. It's way powerful, just a tiny fraction of a mL about every week keeps away sensitive nips

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
are you sure this isnt a mental thing? youve only been on for like a week right....ive never seen any type of bloat that quickly with long esthers?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ya man me too. It's way powerful, just a tiny fraction of a mL about every week keeps away sensitive nips
Yea a small dose every like 3rd day always did fine for me.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
was running adex at half mg every other day but lately been everyday
I always advise starting at a half mg ED, and then either going up or down from there...

holy

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
are you sure this isnt a mental thing? youve only been on for like a week right....ive never seen any type of bloat that quickly with long esthers?
oh i'm sure... used a kick starter and wasn't bloated at all until recently. muscles are fuller and bigger feeling but i'm much less defined. my face is also very round looking and usually it's not round at all.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
what are you using to kickstart?
dbol?

anyway, even with adex, you're gonna get some bloat bro!
if you didn't want bloat, you should've used other compouds like test prop for instance.

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
what are you using to kickstart?
dbol?

anyway, even with adex, you're gonna get some bloat bro!
if you didn't want bloat, you should've used other compouds like test prop for instance.
started with m1,4add from cel but that **** sucked so i went into m-drol. if i could get some legit dbol i would have used that. i know i should expect some bloat but i didn't think it would be that bad. i would much rather do an eight week cycle of prop but this is my first time with injections so i figured 2 injections a week would be enough for me lol

mattakaspeedy

Awards
i really dont understand why people dont want the bloated look. If you look bloated obviously you are carrying alot more water than someone who doesnt look bloated which in return would help lube your muscles more and prevent injury and allow you to lift more ??? or am i missing something ?

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
most bodybuilders don't like looking fat and bloated. it's all good though. running prop now.