Stupid cutting cycle

MSE

MSE

Awards
Hey guys,
So my buddy wants to run a cycle to help him lean out, yes I agree with 99% of you that a cycle really isn't the best for cutting no matter what the compound. But he wont really listen to me and is clueless about what to take. To top it off he wants to run clen along with the cycle. He was thinking clen D-bol by itself (idiot)....... I am thinking maybe clen and anavar due to low hepatoxicity and not shutting you down as much, as opposed to winny. Thoughts?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does he have experience with anabolics? I hate to say it but if he is looking for a cutter maybe PH would be better if he has no experience.

I really hate clen, it has the potential to be dangerous and makes you feel SSSSHakey haha. With all the great fat burners out I would have Clen at the bottom of my list.
As far as cutting cycles, beginners (especially ones that insist on something) would be good with Anavar, which I LOVE. Winny would work too but i don't have personally experience with Winny. Dbold CAN be used to cut just like any anabolic but it will probably make him gain weight and hold water which who wants on a cut?

MSE

MSE

Awards
Does he have experience with anabolics? I hate to say it but if he is looking for a cutter maybe PH would be better if he has no experience.

I really hate clen, it has the potential to be dangerous and makes you feel SSSSHakey haha. With all the great fat burners out I would have Clen at the bottom of my list.
As far as cutting cycles, beginners (especially ones that insist on something) would be good with Anavar, which I LOVE. Winny would work too but i don't have personally experience with Winny. Dbold CAN be used to cut just like any anabolic but it will probably make him gain weight and hold water which who wants on a cut?
Yeah he has done a few cycles, and I agree with you about d-bol, I have heard of it being used for cutting, but don't really understand why.

Keep Building

Keep Building

Awards
Dbol is a poor choice in a cutting cycle. Metil-estradiol wont just make you bloated, but it also have lipogenic effect, what means you will more prone to fat accumulation if you diet wrong, or in a better case you wont get too ripped as you could.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Clen and Dbol is stupid. Just be sure to let him know the magnitude of the stupidity so he realizes that he needs to do RESEARCH before jumping into this.

Ph/DS was mentioned above and again I think a stack of say 6 weeks Halodrol with clen cycled is a great/easy/cheap way to do a cut.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
T3 should be used with an anabolic though, as it's catabolic.

MSE

MSE

Awards
Clen and Dbol is stupid. Just be sure to let him know the magnitude of the stupidity so he realizes that he needs to do RESEARCH before jumping into this.

Ph/DS was mentioned above and again I think a stack of say 6 weeks Halodrol with clen cycled is a great/easy/cheap way to do a cut.
Better than anavar? Dude is loaded so cost is not a factor.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
clen, t3, test-p, tren-a, winny depot...

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
This guy refuses to pin, he really is an idiot.
your freind needs to get the "fight stack" from bsn....this is the best roids ive ever used and will get you lean and mean in no time....

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
your freind needs to get the "fight stack" from bsn....this is the best roids ive ever used and will get you lean and mean in no time....

if by "lean and mean" u mean "grow a pussy and start to like sucking c0ck"....then yes

MSE

MSE

Awards
if by "lean and mean" u mean "grow a pussy and start to like sucking c0ck"....then yes
HAHAHA, nice. And friend he is not, he is a friend of a friend that wants advice. I told him anavar and that is it. He can go about getting it however he wants, more than likely some deuche will sell him d-bol and tell him it is anavar and he is so clueless he will never know the diff.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
HAHAHA, nice. And friend he is not, he is a friend of a friend that wants advice. I told him anavar and that is it. He can go about getting it however he wants, more than likely some deuche will sell him d-bol and tell him it is anavar and he is so clueless he will never know the diff.

if i were u i wouldnt even waste my time trying to find info for this kid. let him f uck himself up. ignorant ppl eventually get whats coming to them

MSE

MSE

Awards
if i were u i wouldnt even waste my time trying to find info for this kid. let him f uck himself up. ignorant ppl eventually get whats coming to them
Yeah I know what you mean, he is 38 so he is older and should no better but oh well.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
damn...so thats where these urges are coming from :yumyum: ....

in all seriousness bro...this dude sounds like an absolute douchebag and you should let him do his own research....

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
this sounds like a good candidate for to test our anal dosage of steroids on. Someone give him some anavar and tell him to plug it and then keep a record!!!

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
im curious to know why cycling to (or while) cutting is so frowned upon?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
im curious to know why cycling to (or while) cutting is so frowned upon?
its not. people who want to take test/tre/win/mast etc to get "cut" are frowned upon. nothing beats a good diet and cardio. steroids while cutting are to PRESERVE muscle

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
350 mgs test e for 16 weeks is great for a cut....all that other stuff is really only needed precontest