What's your favorite cycle?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
please only post with experience. list compounds used and duration. it can be the cycle with the most gains....with the best overall gains...the best cutter...whatever.

im over halfway through my prop/tren 75/50mg ED cycle and i have to say it is my favorite to date. u just cant beat the strength gains.

but i have to say my hopes were a little bit too high. as naive as it sounds, i was hoping for some fatloss even on a calorie surplus while on tren, which i have not experienced....but o well. cycle is going great

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know my favorite is gonna not be a favorite of most but I love
Tren/Halo/t3
6 weeks.
Tren 112mg ed and last 4 weeks Halo 30mg ed
I use 112mg because when i brew i get approx 75mg/ml and I shoot 1.5ccs a day
Starte the halo on the 3rd week.

At the end your super strong super hard and lean.

favorite for mass is
150mg prop eod 8weeks
and 50mg/50mg dbol/adrol 4 weeks

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
wow. dont everyone post at once. this is just getting out of hand!

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
12 weeks 500mg Test-e ew
first 4 weeks 25mg dianabol ed
last 4 weeks winsterol 50mg ed

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
5 weeks 50mg Epi 200mg Furaz. Unreal strength and SUper lean mass gains. Got 13 lbs mass and 80 lbs on my bench. Back pumps did suck sometimes though.
Did you get the memo?

MSE

MSE

Awards
please only post with experience. list compounds used and duration. it can be the cycle with the most gains....with the best overall gains...the best cutter...whatever.

im over halfway through my prop/tren 75/50mg ED cycle and i have to say it is my favorite to date. u just cant beat the strength gains.

but i have to say my hopes were a little bit too high. as naive as it sounds, i was hoping for some fatloss even on a calorie surplus while on tren, which i have not experienced....but o well. cycle is going great
So how good are the strength gains, this is a cycle I have been looking at for sometime now. But like you, I would have thought you might have had some fat loss?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
So how good are the strength gains, this is a cycle I have been looking at for sometime now. But like you, I would have thought you might have had some fat loss?

rediculous strength. some days i'll just be like "f uck it, add more weight" and rep out whatever exercise i was doing. but i dont take it too far as to injure myself to see how heavy i CAN go...

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
rediculous strength. some days i'll just be like "f uck it, add more weight" and rep out whatever exercise i was doing. but i dont take it too far as to injure myself to see how heavy i CAN go...
Any sides?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
test e 500mgs 1-16
eq 400mgs 1-16
tren ace 50mgs ed 5-10
dbol 50mgs ed 1-4
winny 50 mgs ed 12-16

Attachments

North

Awards
Favorite cycle:

Weeks 1-4: dbol 30mg ed
Weeks 1-12: 500mg testE ew
Weeks 1-12: 400mg Deca ew
Weeks 9-12: 300mg Tren hex ew (100mg mon/wed/fri)
Weeks 10-14: 50mg winny ed
Weeks 12-14: 100mg testProp eod
Weeks 15-17: PCT

Best cycle i ever ran. Gained a ton of weight, leaned out like never before and strenght went insane. To bad aas is rly expencive where i live or I would have run it again asap.

dan12

Awards
test 600mg a week
d-bol 40mg a day
tren ace 100mg eod

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Test-E 500mg week 1-10
Anadrol 50g/day week 1-4

Never felt better on that cycle!

jbradley1981

jbradley1981

Awards
best cycle i have done has been a 8 weeker of

test prop 100mg eod weeks 1-8
tren ace 75mg eod weeks 3-8
wintstrol 50mg tabs each day for 3-8

I was bulky and was loaded with veins

I also did a 12 weeker of sustanon and dbol

sus 500mg each week for 12 weeks
dbol 50mg ed for 7 weeks
( i gained 20 pnds and was bloated, i had no pct and was a fat slob 2 months later i was strong as hell but was young and very very dumb)

revamping

Awards
my favorite cycle is the one i'm on now 100 eod of tren ace and testp, size and strength are incredible, still pretty bloated. I'm also using clen 2 on 2 off with eca and caber and letro. def reccomend this stack.(if ur experienced enough 3+ cycles)

jbradley1981

jbradley1981

Awards
i never got bloated from tprop, i have done only sus and prop for full cycles. I tried a sus cycle last spring and added some RPN havoc and arimedex. Really good gains, very lean. I tried a little bit of cypionate years ago, but wasnt a fan way toooo much bloat to quick.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
My 1st.

500Mg Sust 1-10
25mg Dbol 1-4
Rimmy throughout, clomid for PCT.

30 lb weight gain.