Tren

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Yeah every day is much better than EOD especially with tren acetate.

2. i wouldn't pin the tren up until the last day of the prop inj, leave 2 weeks coming off those two can have you on the rebound, def have anastrazole on hand and clomid for pct
    •   

3. I have tried Tren A ed, eod, and 3 days per week. all worked fine and sides were the same no matter the dosing schedule.

Tren is quite potent and is great late in a cycle when gains begin to plateau. Therefore I would run this stack;

week 1-8 600mg Test C
    week 9-12 800mg Test C/300mg Tren A

Gains will continue all the way to week 12 and sides will be low because of the short duration of Tren.
    Visit straightupkratom.com for the finest Kratom in the USA
    Coupon code straightup10 for 10% off!

4. i def wouldn't up to 800mgs at the end and finish with tren would be harder to maintain, i would run whinny/var for 5 or 6 weeks right up until pct to keep strength up and keep bloat down. i really think its a waste uping dosages like that

5. Quote Originally Posted by AUTO View Post
    i def wouldn't up to 800mgs at the end and finish with tren would be harder to maintain, i would run whinny/var for 5 or 6 weeks right up until pct to keep strength up and keep bloat down. i really think its a waste uping dosages like that
    I have done pyramid cycles for 21 years and this struture works well because the body is always trying to maintain homeostasis. by week 9 most cycles plateau and with this it won't. This was one of the best cycles I ever did. Try it for yourself.
    •   

6. i have i think its a waste once the gains stop more test doesn't mean more gains, plus the harder you push yourself at the end of a cycle the harder it is to maintain .

i have rtyed front loading with a bit of success but imo i just run the nominated amount for the cycle that way i know what im going to be like. i never start a cycle without orals, or finish one with out them.

btw its not a pyramid cycle, a pyramid goes up then returns.

7. Quote Originally Posted by AUTO View Post
    i have i think its a waste once the gains stop more test doesn't mean more gains, plus the harder you push yourself at the end of a cycle the harder it is to maintain .

i have rtyed front loading with a bit of success but imo i just run the nominated amount for the cycle that way i know what im going to be like. i never start a cycle without orals, or finish one with out them.

btw its not a pyramid cycle, a pyramid goes up then returns.
    Testosterone is proven in clinical human trials to be dose dependant. That means the more you take the more it works.

btw, I wrote an essay for Muscular Development on this trial. If you like I will post a link here that translates the science into gymrat.

http://ajpendo.physiology.org/cgi/co...ll/281/6/E1172

8. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    im assuming we're talking about tren ace here?

if ur a first time tren user i suggest 75mg EOD for 6-8 weeks alongside a Test of choice. u will also need to incorporate some HCG.

expect some lean gains and strength increase as well as possible fatloss (diet dependent)
    You say HCG will be needed for a 6-8 week cycle of tren ace and test. What if I did a 6 week cycle (1 cart of tren ace) transdermal, along with transdermal 4ADiol? Could I get by with just nolva for PCT?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. IP Oral Tren and Cyclo test susp??
    By pogue in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-24-2003, 11:11 AM
  2. Well Well Well...theres a new Tren on the market
    By The Answer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-03-2003, 02:47 PM
  3. removing/adding esters (specifically tren).
    By ManBeast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-01-2003, 02:25 PM
  4. The Powers of Tren
    By The Answer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-28-2003, 07:15 PM
  5. Quality Vet Tren is Out
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-08-2003, 12:29 AM