Tren

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Yeah every day is much better than EOD especially with tren acetate.

2. i wouldn't pin the tren up until the last day of the prop inj, leave 2 weeks coming off those two can have you on the rebound, def have anastrazole on hand and clomid for pct
    •   

3. I have tried Tren A ed, eod, and 3 days per week. all worked fine and sides were the same no matter the dosing schedule.

Tren is quite potent and is great late in a cycle when gains begin to plateau. Therefore I would run this stack;

week 1-8 600mg Test C
    week 9-12 800mg Test C/300mg Tren A

Gains will continue all the way to week 12 and sides will be low because of the short duration of Tren.

4. i def wouldn't up to 800mgs at the end and finish with tren would be harder to maintain, i would run whinny/var for 5 or 6 weeks right up until pct to keep strength up and keep bloat down. i really think its a waste uping dosages like that

5. Quote Originally Posted by AUTO View Post
    i def wouldn't up to 800mgs at the end and finish with tren would be harder to maintain, i would run whinny/var for 5 or 6 weeks right up until pct to keep strength up and keep bloat down. i really think its a waste uping dosages like that
    I have done pyramid cycles for 21 years and this struture works well because the body is always trying to maintain homeostasis. by week 9 most cycles plateau and with this it won't. This was one of the best cycles I ever did. Try it for yourself.
    •   

6. i have i think its a waste once the gains stop more test doesn't mean more gains, plus the harder you push yourself at the end of a cycle the harder it is to maintain .

i have rtyed front loading with a bit of success but imo i just run the nominated amount for the cycle that way i know what im going to be like. i never start a cycle without orals, or finish one with out them.

btw its not a pyramid cycle, a pyramid goes up then returns.

7. Quote Originally Posted by AUTO View Post
    i have i think its a waste once the gains stop more test doesn't mean more gains, plus the harder you push yourself at the end of a cycle the harder it is to maintain .

i have rtyed front loading with a bit of success but imo i just run the nominated amount for the cycle that way i know what im going to be like. i never start a cycle without orals, or finish one with out them.

btw its not a pyramid cycle, a pyramid goes up then returns.
    Testosterone is proven in clinical human trials to be dose dependant. That means the more you take the more it works.

btw, I wrote an essay for Muscular Development on this trial. If you like I will post a link here that translates the science into gymrat.

http://ajpendo.physiology.org/cgi/co...ll/281/6/E1172

8. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    im assuming we're talking about tren ace here?

if ur a first time tren user i suggest 75mg EOD for 6-8 weeks alongside a Test of choice. u will also need to incorporate some HCG.

expect some lean gains and strength increase as well as possible fatloss (diet dependent)
    You say HCG will be needed for a 6-8 week cycle of tren ace and test. What if I did a 6 week cycle (1 cart of tren ace) transdermal, along with transdermal 4ADiol? Could I get by with just nolva for PCT?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. IP Oral Tren and Cyclo test susp??
    By pogue in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-24-2003, 10:11 AM
  2. Well Well Well...theres a new Tren on the market
    By The Answer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-03-2003, 01:47 PM
  3. removing/adding esters (specifically tren).
    By ManBeast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-01-2003, 01:25 PM
  4. The Powers of Tren
    By The Answer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-28-2003, 06:15 PM
  5. Quality Vet Tren is Out
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-07-2003, 11:29 PM