Nutriverse stumbles

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by Volvo140G View Post
    We're all abuncha pussies then!
    Well just consider most internationals wait 2-3 weeks to receive any order, and also pay 5-10x the shipping costs.

Should make you feel better 😂

2. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Well just consider most internationals wait 2-3 weeks to receive any order, and also pay 5-10x the shipping costs.

Should make you feel better ��
    Sounds like NV is badass at international shipping
    See supplement deals section here on AM for our latest sales!
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Volvo140G View Post
    This is true.

Concerning the use of points with the big sales we offer on the reg, I'm not sure you can use them in congress with say a 20% auto discount with AM5 stacked for an additional 5% off.
    I have stacked discounts on "sale" items before. But that was adding the AM5 or points discounts on top of the return buyer discounts (usually 5% + $1 off). They appear to be segregated by category, and you can only have 1 per category. The AM5 and those you can get using points are in the same category. So if you buy a 10% coupon with points, you are only getting 5% more in discounts (as by adding it to the cart it will remove the AM5 discount). But those appear to be different from the "store applied" discounts, such as the sales items or returning shopper discounts. So in my experience they do stack.

HTH
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/281831-sparkss-journey-recovery.html

4. I have continued to experience ongoing frustration with Nutriverse. Item availability has remained problematic for my most recent 2 orders which has resulted in extreme shipping delays. This makes the upgraded shipping that I select and pay for upon checkout absolutely pointless. I have issues with 90% of the orders I have placed with them over the years. I appreciate the deals they have to offer for AM members so that is the only reason I keep going back. It is unfortunate that AM has this partnership with the most incompetent online supplement store I have ever dealt with. Sorry but it's true...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NUTRIVERSE ARNOLD SPECIAL - SAVE 10% OFF STOREWIDE -
    By _Nutriverse in forum Nutriverse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-27-2014, 10:22 PM
  2. Interesting research I stumbled upon
    By danielc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-24-2014, 07:41 PM
  3. Stumbled onto something while on TRT?!
    By John2211 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-23-2013, 03:31 PM
  4. I stumbled on to this stuff (Triphala)
    By Mach .78 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-02-2006, 06:27 PM
  5. Stumbled on a new fat burner...
    By MaDmaN in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-02-2004, 09:56 PM