Nutriverse stumbles

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by DWeaver View Post
    I didn't know about the points system either. So I went and checked, had over 24k pts. Got an extra 20% off my order on top of the 20% OL line drive.
    did you stack the AM 5% discount too? If I recall you can do that (I am pretty sure that I have in the past).
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/281831-sparkss-journey-recovery.html

2. Quote Originally Posted by Sparkss View Post
    did you stack the AM 5% discount too? If I recall you can do that (I am pretty sure that I have in the past).
    I think I did. Not sure though.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by DWeaver View Post
    I didn't know about the points system either. So I went and checked, had over 24k pts. Got an extra 20% off my order on top of the 20% OL line drive.
    Well, that's kind of annoying as I've been told when asking about it in the past that you COULD NOT combine points discounts with sales (e.g., 20% off sale); it had to be one or the other.

If you can combine both points and sale prices I wish Nutriverse would clarify! If that's the case, they have cost me a lot of money!

Crowbar

4. Quote Originally Posted by crowbar46 View Post
    Well, that's kind of annoying as I've been told when asking about it in the past that you COULD NOT combine points discounts with sales (e.g., 20% off sale); it had to be one or the other.

If you can combine both points and sale prices I wish Nutriverse would clarify! If that's the case, they have cost me a lot of money!

Crowbar
    Just try using the AM 5% discount code (AM5) the next time you check out with a sales item in your cart. That way you are not spending points to find out. I am pretty sure that it will work, but better to verify. I know that I have stacked the AM5 on other discounts, including the "regular customer" 5% discount. But to be honest I didn't do the math myself to see if the % came off of the entire total or just off of the non-sale items I bought.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/281831-sparkss-journey-recovery.html

5. Quote Originally Posted by Sparkss View Post
    Just try using the AM 5% discount code (AM5) the next time you check out with a sales item in your cart. That way you are not spending points to find out. I am pretty sure that it will work, but better to verify. I know that I have stacked the AM5 on other discounts, including the "regular customer" 5% discount. But to be honest I didn't do the math myself to see if the % came off of the entire total or just off of the non-sale items I bought.
    Yes, the "am5" code will get you an additional 5% off, on top of the 20% off sale prices. I'm interested in the person who said they were able to get additional off of the (20% off) sale prices by using his points.

Crowbar
    •   

6. I am in Canada and I have ordered 5 or 6 time from them and never got any problem and I got the items before the 2 week mark, pretty good in my book

7. I've made a few orders from, they all shipped out within hours and were to my house in a few days. No complaints from me.

8. Quote Originally Posted by crowbar46 View Post
    Yes, the "am5" code will get you an additional 5% off, on top of the 20% off sale prices. I'm interested in the person who said they were able to get additional off of the (20% off) sale prices by using his points.

Crowbar
    This is directly from my invoice.
    I got a 2 pack EPIAndro from OL.
    The cost was 84.99$
    20% off line drive sale saved 22.50$
    Coupon code (xxxxxxxxxxx) saved 7$
    Shipping was 4$
    Total was 60$.

9. I didn't even knimow about the points, hoping it matches my emails with past orders 😂

10. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    I didn't even knimow about the points, hoping it matches my emails with past orders ��
    As far as I know if you have an account setup (aligned to your Email account) then you have been collecting points all along, and may have some sweet discounts waiting. I am sure that @Volvo140G can fill you in on any details.

11. @Sparkss @crowbar46

^^smart dudes!
    @AdelV, or any other AM members, hit me up via PM and I'll do my best to help y'all out
    See supplement deals section here on AM for our latest sales!
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

12. Did they get rid of the cheap $4 shipping option.

13. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    I just ordered FD2 today. Am I going to get it like two months from now.
    All is well now. You should get yours soon. My OL goodies and 4 FD2 shipped yesterday (with a free maca for the delay) which was also when Letrone came in, it was holding up my whole order. The phone was sent to null because their phone CS position needs to be refilled.

As a first time customer, I am now duly impressed with how they resolved the issue in my case.

14. So uh.... I placed an order July 2nd, its July 13th and it still shows as awaiting fulfillment...what kinda crap is this? almost two weeks just to get my items shipped? This is ****ing ridiculous and I have been out of protein powder for almost a week because of this... Oh, this is also the 2nd time this **** happens...
    NosLabs Science Department

15. Quote Originally Posted by hazard12 View Post
    So uh.... I placed an order July 2nd, its July 13th and it still shows as awaiting fulfillment...what kinda crap is this? almost two weeks just to get my items shipped? This is ****ing ridiculous and I have been out of protein powder for almost a week because of this... Oh, this is also the 2nd time this **** happens...
    Was/is it showing as in stock? Maybe @Volvo140G can lend a hand here.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Sparkss View Post
    Was/is it showing as in stock? Maybe @Volvo140G can lend a hand here.
    The Slinmax and kingsguard show nothing stock related when I look them up and both of the protein powders I bought are in stock over 40 units. Either ways, a) I should have been notified this was gonna be delayed because of an item that wasnt clearly out of stock, If I had known I would have modified my order as I need the protein with urgency or b) it should have been shipped. Instead nothing happened....not even a "hey, sorry for the delays"

17. Ive been waiting for products to arrive as well. Tracking says its been in pre shipment since the 5th. I live chatted with someone on Monday. I was told that Vasomax had to be restocked and was told that in should be in by Tues. No updates on tracking and no one is responding to emails, live chat or phone calls! Plus, it would have been nice to know that Vaso was out of stock.

@Volvo140G You have helped me out in the past. Can you explain was is going on by any chance?

18. So, I just got an email that the package was shipped today. Do I need to keep annoying AM Nutriverse reps every time I place an order on Nutriverse? Cause if so im gonna start the day I order stuff and not 2 weeks later....

19. @Volvo140G, I did redeem some of my point but never used them, my code is not working anymore, I wrote to nutriverse but the never contacted me, can you help me resolve it?

20. Quote Originally Posted by Sparkss View Post
    As far as I know if you have an account setup (aligned to your Email account) then you have been collecting points all along, and may have some sweet discounts waiting. I am sure that @Volvo140G can fill you in on any details.
    This is true.

Concerning the use of points with the big sales we offer on the reg, I'm not sure you can use them in congress with say a 20% auto discount with AM5 stacked for an additional 5% off.
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

21. Quote Originally Posted by hazard12 View Post
    So uh.... I placed an order July 2nd, its July 13th and it still shows as awaiting fulfillment...what kinda crap is this? almost two weeks just to get my items shipped? This is ****ing ridiculous and I have been out of protein powder for almost a week because of this... Oh, this is also the 2nd time this **** happens...
    I'm sorry man, I'd be peeved too... I assume you've tried to email [email protected] for an answer? I'm just an online rep so I'm not privy to the happenings of the warehouse.
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

22. Quote Originally Posted by Oriza7 View Post
    Ive been waiting for products to arrive as well. Tracking says its been in pre shipment since the 5th. I live chatted with someone on Monday. I was told that Vasomax had to be restocked and was told that in should be in by Tues. No updates on tracking and no one is responding to emails, live chat or phone calls! Plus, it would have been nice to know that Vaso was out of stock.

@Volvo140G You have helped me out in the past. Can you explain was is going on by any chance?
    Like I mentioned to hazard12 a moment ago I'm just an online rep and am not privy to happenings at the warehouse and stock issues, etc. I'm sorry you're peeved, I would be too in your situation tbh. Hopefully you were able to save some coin tho... I agree it'd be nice to learn what's up with your order if say an item was OOS. I know emailing customers that news is something we attempt to do and if yours slipped past somehow then I'm really sorry. I'd be miffed as well....
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

23. Going forward, for anyone, please PM me if there's an issue, I'll do what I can to fast track an update for ya. I'd say hit up [email protected] first, you'll likely hear back soon.
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

24. I'm use to waiting 2 weeks min for orders to arrive 😂

Sometimes I notice it takes days to ship, and even like 5 days to make it to the sorting location to leave for Australia.

I try forget I order packages, or I'm constantly checking tracking 😂

25. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    I'm use to waiting 2 weeks min for orders to arrive ��

Sometimes I notice it takes days to ship, and even like 5 days to make it to the sorting location to leave for Australia.

I try forget I order packages, or I'm constantly checking tracking ��
    We're all abuncha pussies then!
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NUTRIVERSE ARNOLD SPECIAL - SAVE 10% OFF STOREWIDE -
    By _Nutriverse in forum Nutriverse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-27-2014, 10:22 PM
  2. Interesting research I stumbled upon
    By danielc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-24-2014, 07:41 PM
  3. Stumbled onto something while on TRT?!
    By John2211 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-23-2013, 03:31 PM
  4. I stumbled on to this stuff (Triphala)
    By Mach .78 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-02-2006, 06:27 PM
  5. Stumbled on a new fat burner...
    By MaDmaN in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-02-2004, 09:56 PM