Selling out of stock products.

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Someone please tell me how this is a fair business practice? My buddy has been waiting 5 weeks for a product to shop due to the site not having it from the supplier but how can they list it available for and charge you if it's not even in supply. This has happened to me before with this site and it just doesn't seem right.

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
No its the Spartan V2 Series. I legit know he ordered it at the beginning of December and still awaiting fulfillment.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
No its the Spartan V2 Series. I legit know he ordered it at the beginning of December and still awaiting fulfillment.
it hasnt shipped from our manufacturer yet (not even to sparta itself). There was a big email taht went out from the CEO - they are planning ot be delivered end of this week so they should be shipping out soon.

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That still pretty vague. It's unfortunate because I enjoy the products nutriverse has but never being sure if something is truly in stock is shady business to me.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That still pretty vague. It's unfortunate because I enjoy the products nutriverse has but never being sure if something is truly in stock is shady business to me.
Honestly it wasnt their fault... our manufacturer has been giving us false dates since september so we can only report that info to the retailers. They obviously have the option to not list it until its physically in their possession, but that's often not the case.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We often list expected dates of our products arrival. Sorry theres been issues for you. If you'd ever like confirmation hit me up via PM or hit up customer support at [email protected] and you should hear back quick. I hope you've saved some money on our sales tho ;)