Save10now not working

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
I was trying to place an order with Nutri-verse, but the save10code is jacked up. When I added my items to the cart, I get 10% off. As soon as I go to check out, it's gone. Anyone else having this problem? I called and no one picks ups (although their phones system transfer you), and emailed. I'm assuming their closed.

kelso3132

Awards
Go to your account and leave them a message. I have never been able to get them on the phone. Each pathway I chose on phone system gave me some automated message of a woman saying that no one was there or something like that. Only way I have gotten ahold of them was that way.

I just tried the code, if you are using it on items that are already getting 20% off, my guess is that they are not letting you use both discounts at the same time.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Exactly, only one code can be used plus any loyalty point discounts....

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Go to your account and leave them a message. I have never been able to get them on the phone. Each pathway I chose on phone system gave me some automated message of a woman saying that no one was there or something like that. Only way I have gotten ahold of them was that way. I just tried the code, if you are using it on items that are already getting 20% off, my guess is that they are not letting you use both discounts at the same time.
Yup, its the eternal phone system loop for sure.

Exactly, only one code can be used plus any loyalty point discounts....
Thats what I thought, BUT, its applied when you place it in your cart, so I would expect the price to be honored... see pic below.

image.png

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
HAHA!
No andro 1 & EPI for you (in my best soup Nazi voice).

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Code hasn't worked for awhile...looks like it's only 1x use for new accounts, I could be wrong but it hasn't worked in a long time.

kelso3132

Awards
I am prompted to tweet my purchase every damn time I am shopping there for 10 percent off. I do it and the code never works.

If it is not going to work because it is one time use, then stop asking me to tweet.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
I said screw it and just placed my order with the AM5 code. It allowed me to get the sale, and save an extra 5%.

kelso3132

Awards
Good idea. I am checking out their PWO stuff right now.