Nutriverse July 4th sale

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So, the nutriverse July 4th sale is definitely on point. Will be picking up some olympus_labs, IronLegion, and Chaos & Pain products this time around.

But, I've got to ask - any chance of getting Cannibal Ferox Amped up on the site in time for the sale? Saw that only the OG Cannibal Ferox is up on the site. Ferox Amped is the one C&P pre I've been waiting to pick up, so now would be perfect timing... Volvo140G Pyroblatt any chance of making this happen?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Segansational let me inquire...

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for looking into it! I saw that Riot is up, but that's a little too much of a stim bomb for me...
Heard that! I'll keep u posted when I fiND out about the ferox ampd

BorisF

BorisF

Awards
I tried to check out my 3rd order twice now and all I got was a blank page

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
What is the coupon code for the 4th of July sale?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried to check out my 3rd order twice now and all I got was a blank page
Give support a shout at [email protected]

Also, for a simple troubleshoot, try checking out on a different device If you've got one. Phone/tablet/computer etc

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Segansational

As of April 2016 C&P has discontinued and removed/replaced amp and Picamilon from that version of Ferox

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Segansational

As of April 2016 C&P has discontinued and removed/replaced amp and Picamilon from that version of Ferox
I'm looking for the reformulated Ferox Amped with 2-aminoisoheptane. Attached image from their site. Maybe it's direct only? pyrobatt

Attachments

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2-aminoisoheptane isn't amp citrate as far as I know. I'm falling away from stims as I age however....

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The fda has cracked down on AMP and Picamilon for some reason

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2-aminoisoheptane isn't amp citrate as far as I know. I'm falling away from stims as I age however....
Nah, this is DMHA. Seems like this reformulation may have been more of a stop gap solution for C&P, and now that Riot is out, that may be more what they're pushing as a true replacement.

No worries though. I've honestly got enough pre's to last me a lifetime. I'll be making my purchase on the other items today or tomorrow.

derek565

Awards
Hey I placed an order this morning for some PES Select and Shift but I don't think it went through. I emailed the support team because I got a webpage that said "Something Went Wrong" but I haven't received an email back yet.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Hey I placed an order this morning for some PES Select and Shift but I don't think it went through. I emailed the support team because I got a webpage that said "Something Went Wrong" but I haven't received an email back yet.
I did the same twice attempting to purchase super-pct, I received an email for one but not the other but both said "something went wrong". I looked at my bank account and I have 60 dollars pending

derek565

Awards
I did the same twice attempting to purchase super-pct, I received an email for one but not the other but both said "something went wrong". I looked at my bank account and I have 60 dollars pending
Did you get an email back from support yet? I haven't checked if they charged my credit card but the weird thing is I got an automated email from them right after I placed the order saying it went through. I have the order number but nothing shows up when I try to check the order status.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Nope support haven't responded but I also received the automated email

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Received an email. I was charged twice but they refunded me for one and got everything straighten out!

derek565

Awards
Everything got straightened out with me as well, my order is now waiting fulfillment. Thanks Nutriverse!