Nutriverse Shipping or UPS

JimboSlice1

Awards
Buying some supps off nutriverse,
If anyone from Australia could let me know why UPS shipping is so much more expensive than the regular nutriverse shipping. Also, what would be best for me if i am ordering hypermax xt and ep1c unleashed. Would that be fine to order nutriverse shipping express or should i order thru UPS.
thanks in advance

white_lie

Awards
  • Established
UPS is essentially a courier, where the other method will be sent with USPS (don't confuse the two).

If you click on shipping down the bottom of the site there is another page for International Shipping. It spells out the differences and expected time frames for delivery.

As a rough guide, the cheapest method will usually take 3-4 weeks, working down to 3-5 business days as the most expensive but it does vary.

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
I've used USPS to Perth a lot of times, the cheapest method takes anywhere for a week to 4 weeks.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
I always go for the cheapest method, otherwise there is no point ordering from the US.

white_lie

Awards
  • Established
I always go for the cheapest method, otherwise there is no point ordering from the US.
That's my theory too. Especially with the current exchange rate. Otherwise you're spending your savings in shipping...may as well buy it locally?

PeteRyde

PeteRyde

Awards
The cheapest shipping pretty much takes 4 weeks but is way cheaper than everywhere else.

PeteRyde

PeteRyde

Awards
Also try different combinations of products to see the shipping price. Sometimes it's cheaper to split up your purchase. Makes no real sense but many times I have found this to be the case.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
The cheapest shipping pretty much takes 4 weeks but is way cheaper than everywhere else.
I may say here that I received two orders from new nutraplanet and one from getripped in 13days and I was like wtf so fast! Nutriverse and strong need about 21days to a month

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I may say here that I received two orders from new nutraplanet and one from getripped in 13days and I was like wtf so fast! Nutriverse and strong need about 21days to a month
Interesting, never seen grn shipping as cheap as nutriverse

white_lie

Awards
  • Established
I ordered from strong uk and nutri about 3-4 weeks ago, strongs was on my door in about a week but there wasn't a cheap postage option. Nutri's has only just ended up in the country...on the other side mind you lol

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Anyone from Oz had trouble getting their Nutriverse orders through? I'm about to pull the trigger on some...possibly naughty products.

UPS are the devil. Wouldn't use those thieves if they were the only option...i'd take my chances with a carrier pigeon before them. 3 times they've burnt me. The best one is when they decide to do a customs entry for you and you CANNOT get out of paying if you want your item, and you're now legally obligated to pay the taxes & fees associated. Aaaand, if you're not quick enough getting your paperwork in order they'll charge you storage too!! Yep - how to instantly turn a $300 order into a $450+ order!!

USPS every time, Priority is great. Next I would opt for DHL, though I know many people have had issues with them. Then FedEx, they've been pretty good.

white_lie

Awards
  • Established
No issues with any orders I've ever placed. Thru Nutri or otherwise...I don't put in huge orders though

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
No issues with any orders I've ever placed. Thru Nutri or otherwise...I don't put in huge orders though
Thank you :)
What's your preferred freight method/provider?

white_lie

Awards
  • Established
Usually USPS as they're the cheapest. I don't mind waiting.
Haven't lost any orders thru UPS though, have more troubles with the auspost side of things generally

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
I do find that customs like to make pests of themselves at least once a year - job justification. They've been though 3 orders of mine from 3 different supp co's in the last week, all via DHL. I have had them rummage through my USPS/Oz post parcels before too - I've quite the folder of confiscations.

Seems the quicker the option of getting it here the more likely it is to bypass scrutiny. I'm sure the description of the contents has a big part to do with it. Same for products from the UK - they're all over "nutritional supplements" now :-(
Damn nanny country we live in.

white_lie

Awards
  • Established
lol
They've only been thru one or two boxes of mine.. One had stuff that should have been nabbed but they let it thru and just left their calling card in the box. Luck of the draw I guess?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sorry u guys have to deal with this! customs sounds like a bitch...

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
sorry u guys have to deal with this! customs sounds like a bitch...
They suck balls, hardcore. They're lazy too, make DHL email me to send them info on ingredients, the purchase invoice, website purchased from, links, product photos - I kid you not. All readily available either attached to the package, inside or via a simple google search.

They will even confiscate a fat burner or pre-workout sample & send you a warning letter for it!!

I've just taken advantage of the OL UK discount on offer & placed 3 x orders with NV utilising 2 different postal services, so let's see how we go :wink1:

Spirosyiros12

Spirosyiros12

Awards
I used super saver (still waiting 12 days later) , but will use express one next order tomorrow (getting the last of the OL products deal)

I just like how you guys can relabel the products, customs are a bitch lately ever since some UGL labs got busted they have upped the ante on bodybuilding supplements

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
I used super saver (still waiting 12 days later) , but will use express one next order tomorrow (getting the last of the OL products deal)

I just like how you guys can relabel the products, customs are a bitch lately ever since some UGL labs got busted they have upped the ante on bodybuilding supplements
12 days is early mate. Super slow saver can take as long as 6 weeks to Oz. Typically 3 - 4 east coast I have found, 2 - 3 weeks if you're lucky.

Funny how those busts didn't make the news though, they were some BIG ops that got shut down. Slash customs funding I say - put it into hospitals & education ;-)

white_lie

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'd say 4 weeks.

Just got an order in from Nutri on the cheapest shipping, was placed on the 4th of September so pretty much bang on a month. All they put in the description was "Vitamin C x 4" lol

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
I like vit C :13:

The other nutra biz I recently ordered from sent me an accompanying invoice with "lean green caps" & a complete rewrite of the invoice. Idiots. :pat: Either write the real thing or a total BS fabrication, don't half-arse it!! Customs via DHL now want ALL associated info for that order - I had to explain that they just moved, made a new website, screwed up orders & have made a real mess of things lately...partial truths there. I think The sgl LGD is the only problem child in that 30+ item order. I'm staying away from DHL for awhile after this, too much heat!!

NV, i'm looking forward to Santa swinging by early this year!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
u_e_s_i Supplement Companies 3
Supplements 11
gigante35 Supplements 188
drejb Company Promotions 2
Anabolics 6