EP1C (Epicatechin) PRESALE AT NUTRIVERSE 15% OFF

_Nutriverse

_Nutriverse

Board Sponsor
Awards
Beginning now till July 3rd, save 15% off EP1C by Olympus Labs. Code is usable on both single and two bottle combos and can be stacked with bulk discount pricing, meaning one could potentially save up to 30% off by buying 5 bottles of the single and two bottle combos. Use Coupon Code: EP1C15 at checkout.

Shop Now For EP1C 60 CT (Single Bottle)
Shop Now for EP1C 120ct (2 Bottle Combo)

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Will this be ready to ship on the 3rd?

Thanks,

Crowbar

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Just pulled the plug and ordered some. So now I will be running OL ep1c stacked with OL dermastrength and strength caps.

Already running clear muscle.

gunna have to add the OL osta when I get some more funds.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
I'll be starting with the Epi, then after a month to access the effects I'll be adding in 15-20mg./day of the Ostarine. This will be on a cutting cycle.

Crowbar

_Nutriverse

_Nutriverse

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just pulled the plug and ordered some. So now I will be running OL ep1c stacked with OL dermastrength and strength caps.

Already running clear muscle.

gunna have to add the OL osta when I get some more funds.
PM us for a coupon code when you do because that would be a great stack.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
we have shipping confirmed for tomorrow but its UPS so worst case scenario these will get shipped out right after the holiday

I had mine shipped by USPS, will that make a difference?

Thanks,

Crowbar

_Nutriverse

_Nutriverse

Board Sponsor
Awards
I had mine shipped by USPS, will that make a difference?

Thanks,

Crowbar
It will still be shipped USPS, sorry i meant to say our delivery is being handled by UPS, they have a knack for delivering later on during the day when the post office has already closed. It would also take us a day just to handle the hoards of back orders on this product.