NUTRIVERSE Looking for Reps

_Nutriverse

_Nutriverse

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nutriverse may not be known to many since the company itself is less than a year old; but we can assure you that we are becoming a driving force in this competitive online supplement industry.

To help expand our presence we are looking for a number of reps to represent Nutriverse. Please tell us why you'd make a good candidate and tell us a little about yourself. We don't need cover letters or the like, just trying to familiarize with one another. Apps can be taken either publicly through here or through PM.

Reps will get incentives in the form of discounts on product which can be discussed later on.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've ordered from you guys. I forget what. Probably the bunk halo 350 from genetech pharma.
My mistake trying that brand.

But the prices must be good, or my cheap ass wouldn't of ordered.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool deal, hope you find what you're looking for!

_Nutriverse

_Nutriverse

Board Sponsor
Awards
I've ordered from you guys. I forget what. Probably the bunk halo 350 from genetech pharma.
My mistake trying that brand.

But the prices must be good, or my cheap ass wouldn't of ordered.
Sorry to hear that, we're starting to phase out a lot of the PH brands that either don't sell well or don't provide results for customers.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to hear that, we're starting to phase out a lot of the PH brands that either don't sell well or don't provide results for customers.
Yea, I haven't tried Olympus yet, but things are looking good with them

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Two questions can you rep a brand and for you and can you tell me how to get a brand ed added to your ?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Save 20% off EP15TANE, TR3N, and Furaza-300 till the end of March 27th by using coupon code: AMOLYMPUS20.

These are the items needed to dominate your cutting season.

Shop Now - Nutriverse