I Have 80......

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Fire Ant bites spread across my two feet. I have about 40 bites per foot, they are all swollen. Itch and burn like heck, Got them wednsday, Had a headache the last couple days and hard sleep even with Somnidren GH and ZMK, and been a lil dizzy. is 80 doses of fire ant bites a bit dangerous?

GOD MY FEET ARE ON FIRE.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, man. Consider yourself "poisoned". That's what the stinging/itching/burning is; toxins from the ants that act like poison in the body. Try putting baking soda & water or bleach & water on it to help soothe the pain and itching. If it gets bad you should def. go see a doctor!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
It looks like fire ants can cause what is called a toxic reaction:
http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/insect-bites-and-stings-and-spider-bites-topic-overview

Here is the definition of toxic reaction:
http://www.webmd.com/hw-popup/toxic-reaction-to-insect-or-spider-venom

I'd talk to a doctor.
Great info man!!

I have the headache that comes and goes, lightheaded and dizziness and drowsiness. Also I think I have been reacting weirdly to the Somnidren GH i take the last 2 nights.

I dont believe 80 of em got me good. It happened on Wednesday night but I am still feeling weird. I cant see a doc till Monday if I did, but I would be good by then anyhow... Never thought ants could mess me up lol... save for army ants...things are huge.

I am going to Cedar Point tomorrow with the church, roller coasters and all. I am wondering if this will affect my day.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Just keep an eye on it...if it's not better by monday see a doc...more than likely you'll be fine though...

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
How did 80 fire ants bite you without you knowing lol. I would think that you're ok. Try to put some aloe vera on it maybe it will give your feet some minor relief. May be too late but try and get some charcoal tabs to combat the toxins, dont know how much help that would be. Sorry to laugh at your expense bro but c'mon its not everyday this gets posted on the nutrition forum.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking the same thing... I could see maybe 10-15 if you stepped on the little ants homes...in your bare feet, but please tell how this happened.

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
aahhh that sux / try pissing on ur foot...... i think

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking the same thing... I could see maybe 10-15 if you stepped on the little ants homes...in your bare feet, but please tell how this happened.
It was night time outside the DQ and me and my friend were standing off to the side of the building at the end of the lot near the grass leaning on our vehicles talking about stuff at about 10pm at night. We kept feeling like things get on us, but it seriously only felt like a mosquito landing, so we just smacked it off and continued talking. I have different reactions to chemicals than normal peeps. Speed can put me to sleep sometimes. I had ADHD as a kid, so almost every time I come in contact with a new chemical I dont know how I will react.

Aparantly the bites didnt even bother me until about...20 hours later. I didnt even notice until 20 hours later. When I saw my feet and said OMIGOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!

My mom and dad dont believe I havent gotten sick from so many bites.