What Kind of Shakes Do you guys Make?
- 07-28-2008, 11:47 PM
- 07-28-2008, 11:52 PM
- 07-29-2008, 12:07 AM
07-29-2008, 12:08 AM
11-24-2008, 07:22 PM
My peanut butter has no added sugar, has healthy oils and natural spice from a reputable mixing contraption.
11-24-2008, 08:19 PM
I used to eat raw eggs in my shakes all the time. I stopped doing it not because of the salmonella but because of the availability issue. I just bought whole egg protein from TP and that fixes that!
12-01-2008, 06:12 PM
12-02-2008, 01:52 AM
1.5 scoops ON Whey
1/2 Cup oats
2 tbsp Naturally More P.B.(great stuff!)
This is my breakfast. Everyday. I love it. I wouldn't have anything in the AM if it wasn't for this, I hate doing anything requiring a remote amount of effort in the morning. Getting ATW Cupcake Batter soon, I hope it's good.
12-02-2008, 01:53 AM
12-02-2008, 05:54 AM
I haven't had a shake in ages! Started eating more whole foods! Think i'll make one tonight, i've got plenty berries etc in my freezer
“We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
12-03-2008, 12:25 AM
lots of whole milk and 1 or 2 packets of carnation instant breakfast, also i use evo pro despiste its price
12-04-2008, 07:29 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By channelx99 in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 11-09-2010, 12:36 PM
- By channelx99 in forum RecipesReplies: 3Last Post: 07-31-2009, 01:37 PM
- By BoyFromAus in forum General ChatReplies: 35Last Post: 06-08-2009, 03:03 PM
- By channelx99 in forum RecipesReplies: 9Last Post: 04-13-2009, 08:24 PM
- By Streax in forum AnabolicsReplies: 80Last Post: 06-10-2008, 02:27 PM