supreme protein bars (carb conscious ones)

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
i finally broke down and grabbed one of these at a vitamin shoppe, maybe like a month ago. now im hooked. especially while on a recomp/cut. they taste so damn good, i think im gonna grab a couple boxes of them on my next NP order. if you havent tried em, check out the nutritional profile:

JoeYoung

JoeYoung

Awards
I've had those bars, its true they are delicious

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
they are amazingly good tasting, but loaded with fat...im skeptical about the whole "sugar alcohol" claim companies are making now-a-days...

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
They taste awesome....just scarfed down 2 post workout...like I said delicious but I'm also skeptical about all these "sugar alcohol" products :donut::donut::

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I worked for the company that made these bars. They're the real deal as far as quality. I tried several versions of this bar and many trials from different 'recipes' that never hit the market. Truly good quality!

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
I worked for the company that made these bars. They're the real deal as far as quality. I tried several versions of this bar and many trials from different 'recipes' that never hit the market. Truly good quality!
That's encouraging...I definitely plan to eat (many) more!;-)

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
yeah I love those, closest to a real candy bar I've ever had. Fattening though, but at least you're getting some serious protein out of it.

lector606

lector606

Awards
These bars, along with the ISS Oh Yeah! Bars, are ****ing amazing.

They are cheaper now, but the store I work at used to sell these for 4.99 and people still bought them every single day.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
the fat actually isnt that bad. heres the ingredient profile. its a pretty damn good little meal actually.

Ingredients: Supreme Protein® Blend 30g:(Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Milk Protein Isolate), Chocolate Coating (Maltitol, Palm Kernel Oil, Milk Protein Isolate, Cocoa Powder, Soy Lecithin (an Emulsifier), Natural Flavor), Maltitol Syrup, Maltitol Syrup, Peanuts, Vegetable Glycerine, Milk Protein Concentrate, Coconut Oil, Soybean Oil, Coconut Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Cream (Heavy Cream, Carrageenan, Mono and Diglycerides), Water, Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen (COD), Protein Crisps, (Isolated Soy Protein, Rice Flour, Malt Extract and Salt), Soy Lecithin (an emulsifier), Vitamin Mix, Salt, Potassium Sorbate.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Sugar Alcohols are misleading for low carb dieting. You need to count them at about a 3:1 ratio.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
maltitol makes me go running for the bathroom....I still may try these though :) Hell, half my supplements make me dump....haha

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
One night in college, I binged on about 20 bucks worth of sugar free candy. Nuff said.

LOL... but basically I shoulda bought diapers with that purchase.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
i hide them from the customers at work...best tasting snack/mrp imo, met-rx crispy apple pie is #2 on my list but high in sugar. peanut butter one is the shizzle...more cals too!!!

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
One night in college, I binged on about 20 bucks worth of sugar free candy. Nuff said.

LOL... but basically I shoulda bought diapers with that purchase.
HAHAHAHA! I did the same thing...big ole bag of sugar free gummy bears at the movies...needless to say I saw very little of that movie...

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
HAHAHAHA! I did the same thing...big ole bag of sugar free gummy bears at the movies...needless to say I saw very little of that movie...
Hahaha! I was waking up my roomie all night long. I'd rip @$$ as like a warning 'flare' then haul out to the bathroom. I made about 8 trips. My other roomie was in the shower with the door locked when I had to give it another go on the jon and I couldn't keep the crap from seeping out so I had to break the lock by kicking down the door....

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
might have to try these after my detour's and vpx are used up

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha! I was waking up my roomie all night long. I'd rip @$$ as like a warning 'flare' then haul out to the bathroom. I made about 8 trips. My other roomie was in the shower with the door locked when I had to give it another go on the jon and I couldn't keep the crap from seeping out so I had to break the lock by kicking down the door....
what do you know. i know what is giving me rancid gas now. thanks bud. this will give my gf a little bit of breathing room now. literally.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
These are easily the best tasting protein bar on the market.

For the caramel ones, try tossing them in the microwave for 20 seconds...they are even better than before.

For the peanut butter ones, try throwing them in the refrigerator overnight. Same...even better.

Of course...don't dare to eat them without some milk handy...it's a lethal combination :)

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established

FoG you worked in Prosource's warehouse in Manasquan?

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
these are my favorite bars right now, but at $30 bucks a box, I need a price break before I can buy them regularly.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I doubt you'll be getting a price break. Since the best form of whey is used in these bars at 100% of the protein content...and with milk prices along with everything else going up...you'll more than likely see $40 a box before you see $20 a box.