Just got my blood work back..... - AnabolicMinds.com

Just got my blood work back.....

1. New Member

Just got my blood work back.....

So my Doc. just called me and said that all of my blood work was excelent....only problem is I dont know what to compare the numbers to. Im hoping that one of you can help me out here.
    Testosterone was 735
    Pre-Test was 227
    Good cholesterol was 64
    Bad cholesterol was 72

Im a 28 yr old male. He said the only thing he saw in my testing was that my thyroid was showing it was
    "sluggish" which might be the answer to my unexpected weight gain. Anyhow if you can help at all I really appreciate it.
    Thanks, Adam.

2. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Well wiki has it in imperial units, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Referen...on_blood_tests but I think your's are the funny American empircal

This looks good though http://www.merck.com/mmhe/appendixes/ap2/ap2b.html
  3. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thaiclinch View Post
    So my Doc. just called me and said that all of my blood work was excelent....only problem is I dont know what to compare the numbers to. Im hoping that one of you can help me out here.
    Testosterone was 735
    Pre-Test was 227
    Good cholesterol was 64
    Bad cholesterol was 72

Im a 28 yr old male. He said the only thing he saw in my testing was that my thyroid was showing it was
    "sluggish" which might be the answer to my unexpected weight gain. Anyhow if you can help at all I really appreciate it.
    Thanks, Adam.
    Perhaps a low dose of T3, or armour thyroid. They may try to put you on synthroid (T4) which doesn't work as well.
    •   

4. New Member

Okay they just did my 2nd blood test and my labs came back showin a hypothyroid. you were correct they put me on synthroid. I asked him several times if he thought that was the best he could do and he said he could use the "pig thyroid" but that its dosages can be off and not as acurate as synthroid.
    On a scale from .5-5.5 I was a 6.2......He said there goal is to get me back to about a 1.5 or below. My diet is very clean, mainly vegis and lean meat ie. chicken breast dryed out on my forman grill. Im suppose to take synthroid every AM. on an empty stomach.

My questions is have any of you had any experience with Synthroid? If so how well did it work for you? I have had my diet clean and have been doing HIIT elliptical training and arobic distance jogs for about 2 months and I cant get any of this fat off. Everytime I have suffered a injury in the past and came back healthy training hard with my diet on treack I dropped fat like a mad man. If this does help how long before I start to reap the benefits???
    Thanks for all your help!
  5. New Member

Okay so this is the 2nd day that I have been on Synthroid...Im not sure if its a coincedence or not but every morning since I started taking it Im waking up with a Migrane headache from hell, I feel like Im going to throw up, I have the shakes I cant open my eyes for fear that my brain will melt...This goes on for about 5 hrs then it calms down and I feel 100% again. Have any of you that have taken Synthroid experienced these side effects?
    Genaric name is Levothyroxine and its 50mcg's once a day in the morning on a empty stomach. the first day I got the headache after taking the medication and today I got it before I took anything. Either way Im going to go see the Doc. this afternoon to hopefully get some feedback before the weekend comes around.
    I appreciate any of your comments or suggestions.
  6. New Member

Bump!
    Anyone have any helpful information for me? Should I move this thread to a different area?
    Thanks!

Similar Forum Threads

1. *Need Help* Just got my blood work back..
    By Jtannenb in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-06-2008, 11:44 AM
  2. Blood Work Back
    By MetalMX in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-08-2008, 08:53 AM
  3. Blood Work back? HELP?
    By SHaneA655 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-20-2008, 01:18 PM
  4. Blood WOrk back? HELP?