- 07-07-2008, 08:15 PM
- 07-07-2008, 08:19 PM
The correct term for "anti catobolic" is anobolic. And there is no food that is better than another for this, it doesnt matter, as long as your eating a surplus of calories your body wont enter a catobolic state. But having said that eating a good combination of protein carbs and fats about 500 cals above your maintainence level will keep you growing.
07-07-2008, 08:29 PM
I think you mean *anabolic, Timmo. Timmo is right though if you have enough calories for your body to use for energy it wont be using its own tissues as fuel so much. Depending on your activities
07-07-2008, 08:35 PM
lol, good eye on the typo. I think catabolism is also an over rated concern, as long as your eating the prescribed every two to three hours you dont have to worry about it.
07-07-2008, 10:23 PM
07-08-2008, 07:33 AM
07-08-2008, 07:44 AM
You are right in that it is a term on its own, but it didnt make sense in the context of his question. When talking about what 'state' your body is in, its either catabolic or anabolic. I think 'anti catabolic' is a term more suited when talking about supplement properties and other things like that, Like 'bcaa's have an anti catabolic affect taken during the workout", something like that. Trivial I know.....
07-08-2008, 07:51 AM
07-08-2008, 07:57 AM
07-08-2008, 01:45 PM
07-08-2008, 01:52 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By WSPHXPELON in forum SupplementsReplies: 40Last Post: 07-09-2009, 12:54 PM
- By fame126 in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 07-08-2008, 01:45 PM
- By heebs10 in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 05-09-2007, 08:32 PM
- By captainbicept in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 12-03-2004, 03:17 AM
- By Vageta in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-17-2003, 05:19 PM