Body on the fritz!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
To start things off, I have stopped all supplementation until this is sorted out. My body today has me scared.

Yesterday when I went to workout chest and biceps, I got in only a few sets with low reps, I was weaker than a 10 year old girl.

Today I was kinda groggy, took my morning supps, went to work. Well but 11 I was in bad shape, I have taken nomore supps but here is the scene.

I am 21
Been on the supps listed in my sig for about 2 weeks
I eat alot(about 3k cal a day, and about 210 portien a day)
140 lbs

Anyhow, my left arm has given me trouble all day...
It has been falling alseep, numbness, pain like someones is drawing blood sometimes on some of the viens. It also feels like there is a wall between me and my left arm, it hurts up into the chest on the very edge. My veins are kinda crazy on my left arm, but thats pretty much normal(vascularity wise)

Also though I noticed today I could see the shade of my blood vessels showing through my chest, all the way across... grossed me out.

I have been dizzy, some slight pinches in my head sometimes. feel like mud is in my viens. NO strength at all.

I had no problems until yesterday. but even then it was just weakness, today I am darn scared. At first I thought it was a heart attack. Then after it going on for a few hours I figured I would be dead if it was....

Still, My joints have recieved sudden jolts of pain the stopped, random parts of my body has, even a testie.

It is like my body is in nuclear meltdown, but most of the focus is my left arm and head.

I did a BP test(we have a blood pressure moniter)

My right arm gave me 138/70
My left arm gave me 119/60

Pulse was 65 and 68 so that didnt change too much...
Those results scare me a lil being so diff...

Not good...Any ides? I wont be open to see a docc tonight, but I may tommorow. Ugh...Could it has been something I ate, or I could be catching something?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Upon a second blood pressure test it was 117/63 right amd 120/68 left....which woud be close enouogh to be fine....I duno my body is being really weird.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I had no problems until yesterday. but even then it was just weakness, today I am darn scared. At first I thought it was a heart attack. Then after it going on for a few hours I figured I would be dead if it was....

You can have minor heart attacks. Or you could have had a TIA. Kind of like a minor stroke, it normally selects one side of the body, possibly causing numbness or immobility. But once you see a doc, they should be able to sort it out for you, i would be wary about taking stims for a while.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Go to the doctor. I'm sick of seeing people trying to diagnose themselves on an internet message board. Sure you can tell us your symptoms but I would advise against guessing at your diagnosis bases on what other people guess what is wrong with you. Make a doctors appointment and tell them your symptoms.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Go to the doctor. I'm sick of seeing people trying to diagnose themselves on an internet message board. Sure you can tell us your symptoms but I would advise against guessing at your diagnosis bases on what other people guess what is wrong with you. Make a doctors appointment and tell them your symptoms.
I agree.

Get to a doc asap! It could be nothing, and hopefully is nothing, the doc can let you know fo sho!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I dont think I can get a doc appt. until monday. I think I will go to urgent care tommorow if its still bothering me, If it clears up, then I will see a doc monday... Regardless I wanna know what the heck hit me. Maybe I am just overstressed and overtaxed. Good nights rest could help, I just walked around and put flyers in stores for our VBS sports camp next week.

And if it gets worse, Emergancy room tonight. I wont play, I was just wondering if it coulda been something from working out. Like Maybe i overdid my left arm since its so much weaker than my right but i do the same with it. I duno. But regardless of when ,I wil lsee a doc by monday. Maybe an urgent tommorow, or hostpital tonight if I get too scared.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with T-bone.
But in any case... here's some medical advice from someone who is legitimately in the medical field. Go see a doctor.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I went to the hospital.

All of these issues are being caused because of some combination of pinched nerves in my neck and shoulder(deltoidish) and possibly left arm. And I may have overtrained my left side and the inflamed muscles are putting pressure on my nerves.

He said someone my age shouldnt worry about my heart or blood pressure, and after xrays and all I am ok.

But I do have to stop my supps for a month or two, But I am still allowed to workout once I feel up to it.

All's well ends well/

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
glad to hear all is well man