borobulkers "melog" | yeah, a meal log

Page 6 of 15 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. Boro, you never disappoint. This is one of the best threads ever. I need to find my camera cord so I can upload my "Boro's Inspiration" meal pics.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by mrchristian View Post
    Boro, you never disappoint. This is one of the best threads ever. I need to find my camera cord so I can upload my "Boro's Inspiration" meal pics.
    I am telling you man, throw them up here!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
    •   
       


  3. Boro, I have been inspired by the great one..

    Moral: I'm prob gonna start my own meal log... thanks for the 'effing awesome idea.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    Boro, I have been inspired by the great one..

    Moral: I'm prob gonna start my own meal log... thanks for the 'effing awesome idea.
    Do it man.

    It works both ways because i dont want to cheat out and let you guys down, ya know?
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  5. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Do it man.

    It works both ways because i dont want to cheat out and let you guys down, ya know?
    Feel ya dude.

    This is exciting.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    Great, now i have competition...

    Good luck buddy!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  7. boro - still good as always. Hows that restaurant idea coming? lol.
    One side a gym, the other side a restaurant
    SFW and GFH

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    boro - still good as always. Hows that restaurant idea coming? lol.
    One side a gym, the other side a restaurant
    I wish buddy. I have no $ !!! haha
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  9. AnabolicMinds.com The Restaurant!! What do you think J.Peterman? Sounds like a solid investment.
    SFW and GFH

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    AnabolicMinds.com The Restaurant!! What do you think J.Peterman? Sounds like a solid investment.
    How out of control would that be? I would have to deal with all you guys all of the time...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  11. All you'd need is a pro shop and a dark alley in the back where you could go pick up gear and you'd have a monopoly!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    All you'd need is a pro shop and a dark alley in the back where you could go pick up gear and you'd have a monopoly!
    Deal.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //


  13. 08/12/2008 - Meal 2
    Supah Shake

    2 Scoops Scivation Whey - Chocolate
    1oz Almonds
    1T Golden Flax Seeds
    1c Broccoli
    3 large Strawberries
    4g Beta-Alanine

    Approximate Totals

    ~200 kCal
    15g Fat
    5g Carbohydrate
    45g Protein

    Last edited by borobulker; 08-13-2008 at 03:56 PM.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //


  14. 08/12/2008 - Meal 3
    Anabolic Pump 'FOOD PUMP' PRIMAHHH

    35mins pre-meal - 1 USP Labs Anabolic-Pump

    1 Can Wegmans Albacore Tuna
    A1 Sauce
    Parma Cheese

    1c mashed sweet tator's
    3 large strawberries

    Approximate Totals
    Not Calculated

    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  15. man boro, your food looks soooo good!

    I'm glad you got me wanting to do a thread of my own.. makes cooking prep not so bad when you get to show it off, lol.


  16. 08/12/2008 - Meal 5
    Post Workout Yoking

    2.5 Scoops Dymatize Elite Chocolate Whey (emptying the bottle)

    2c 'Hamburger Pie' [Ground Beef, Onion, Green Beans, Tomato Soup. topped with Mash Tators and Cheese... baked]

    Approximate Totals
    GUESS??? HAHAHAHA

    Last edited by borobulker; 08-13-2008 at 02:04 AM.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //


  17. 08/12/2008 - Meal 6
    Pre-Bed Meal

    8oz Grilled Top Round Steak w/ A1 sauce
    1/2c Onion pan fried in EVOO
    ~2 steamed cauliflower
    3T All Natural Peanut Butter

    Approximate Totals

    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  18. those sweet potatoes are looking great
    SFW and GFH

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    those sweet potatoes are looking great
    SHHHHHHHHHH Pre-Packaged 'Bob Evans' Mashed Sweet Potatoes
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  20. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    SHHHHHHHHHH Pre-Packaged 'Bob Evans' Mashed Sweet Potatoes
    I didn't know they made such a thing!!!

    Be back in an hour - On my way to Walmart!!!

    Where did you get them?
    SFW and GFH

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    I didn't know they made such a thing!!!

    Be back in an hour - On my way to Walmart!!!

    Where did you get them?
    Walmart has them sometimes.

    I have gotten them in a few different stores, Giant Eagle, Wegmans, etc.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //


  22. 08/13/2008 - Meal 1
    Breakfast at the 'Nutcracker', Gettin' the AP FOOD PUMP and INCREASED GLUCOSE METABOLISM!!!

    25mins pre-meal - 2 USP Labs Anabolic-Pumps

    4 whole eggs, over easy
    2 pancakes w/butter and syrup
    2 slices of bacon
    2 orders of homefrys (cleaned my girls plate too!)

    Approximate Totals
    I dare you...
    Last edited by borobulker; 08-18-2008 at 06:18 PM.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  23. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Walmart has them sometimes.

    I have gotten them in a few different stores, Giant Eagle, Wegmans, etc.
    I wish I would have known this a long time ago! I guess I need to pay more attention when I shop.
    SFW and GFH

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    I wish I would have known this a long time ago! I guess I need to pay more attention when I shop.
    I buddy used to get them quite a bit, they have a little bit of extra fat and sugars but all around, pretty decent.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //


  25. 08/12/2008 - Meal 2
    Supah Shake
    Shake Model - My girlfriends sister, Amy.

    2 Scoops Scivation Whey - Chocolate
    2T Golden Flax Seeds
    1c Cauliflower
    3 large Strawberries
    10g Glutamine
    Splenda, Cinnamon

    Approximate Totals
    Dont know
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  26. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post

    08/13/2008 - Meal 1
    Breakfast at the 'Nutcracker', Gettin' the AP FOOD PUMP and INCREASED GLUCOSE METABOLISM!!!

    25mins pre-meal - 2 USP Labs Anabolic-Pumps

    4 whole eggs, over easy
    2 pancakes w/butter and syrup
    2 slices of bacon
    2 orders of homefrys (cleaned my girls plate too!)

    Approximate Totals
    I dare you...
    OMG... I wish I could eat that kind of food... Damn you! :drools:

  27. Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    OMG... I wish I could eat that kind of food... Damn you! :drools:
    that is normally what i say... so i ate it...

    look at the previous 6 pages and you will not see 1 meal like that!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  28. Boro picked me up some instant sweet potatoes last night. they were amazing. I got the betty crocker kind. what do you normally go with?
    SFW and GFH

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    Boro picked me up some instant sweet potatoes last night. they were amazing. I got the betty crocker kind. what do you normally go with?
    'Bob Evans' brand
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-24-2008, 10:47 PM
  2. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 03:11 PM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-22-2004, 06:59 PM
Log in
Log in