borobulkers "melog" | yeah, a meal log

Page 2 of 18 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    What? You prefer the King to the Hamburglar? That's ****ing blasphemy.
    I have to say myself that Mcdonalds fries are definitley better imo, however Mcdonalds has nothing on the BK whopper.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary



  2. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Attachment 21862

    Shrimp Stir-Fry (sorry if this is a repeat)

    200g Frozen Shrimp
    1/2 Green Pepper
    1/4 Carrot Shaved
    1/2 Onion
    Sage
    Paprika
    Chili Powder
    Pepper
    Cumin
    3 Egg Whites
    1 tbsp EVOO

    Heat pan to medium-high with oil, and add in shrimp and spices. Let shrimp slightly brown before adding in vegetables. Sautee on lower heat for 7-8 minutes while vegetables soften/brown, and shrimp becomes cooked. Check Shrimp for tenderness - if they are hard, they are overcooked. Add in egg whites and stir constantly. Add Frank's Red Hot Sauce to taste.

    This looks great, i have never addded the egg whites. what an idea. i will be messing with that, i promise. thanks mullet.

    i have not been listing spices, i may consider it!

    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Mulletsoldier again.



    Shrimp Stirfry, Borobulker style...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I have to say myself that Mcdonalds fries are definitley better imo,
    i am offended.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  4. Y......mca




    Post Work Food Fest, again keeping carbs as Veggies and Fruits...

    8oz Trimmed Marinated Sirloin Steak, Grilled
    2c Steamed Frozen Peas
    ~1c Watermelon
    A1 sauce
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  5. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    This looks great, i have never addded the egg whites. what an idea. i will be messing with that, i promise. thanks mullet.

    i have not been listing spices, i may consider it!

    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Mulletsoldier again.



    Shrimp Stirfry, Borobulker style...
    You have to list the spices for the culinary-impaired BB! That way, they will get the full experience.
    •   
       


  6. Man, this is inspirational. Made me realize how horribly I eat. Nice thread, keep it going.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    Man, this is inspirational. Made me realize how horribly I eat. Nice thread, keep it going.

    thanks for the support bro...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //



  8. 7 egg whites
    2 whole eggs
    1oz pecans
    1 slice of full strength white American cheese
    Ketchup
    I added a few spices to be more like mullet: black and red pepper. dill seed, coriander seed garlic, paprika
    -omelet style, i needed something different...

    bunches of Watermelon

    no starchy carbs this morning...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  9. I agree.

    GREAT thread buddy!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  10. What's this 'A1' sauce?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Cub View Post
    What's this 'A1' sauce?
    http://www.a1sauce.com/intro.htm
    ^^^Check it... it is a steak sauce...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //



  12. 7oz of 95/5 Lean Ground Beef, Formed into Patty's
    1.5c of Steamed Summer Squash
    A1 sauce
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //



  13. ~8oz Grilled Chicken Breast, Marinated in DINOSAUR BAR-B-QUE sauce!!!!!!!
    Steamed Frozen Green Beans






    The Dinosaur BBQ is so awesome, tried it out for the first time last week. Excellent bulking meal...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  14. Very similar to my last meal... I like this combo...



    ~8oz Grilled Chicken Breast, Marinated in DINOSAUR BAR-B-QUE sauce!!!!!!!
    Steamed Frozen Green Beans
    4 Fresh Strawberries
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //



  15. \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //



  16. 7oz Grilled Top Round Steak
    1oz Almonds
    .5c Cauliflower
    .5c Green Beans
    A1 Sauce fo' flavah'

    yummy
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //



  17. Eggs w/ Green Beans and Walnuts, Dinosaur BBQ Sauce
    Oatmeal w/ Fresh Strawberries
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //



  18. Eggs w/ Walnuts and Red Beans
    Whole Grain Pancakes w/ Natural PB, Sugar Free Preserves and Fresh Strawberries
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //



  19. Quick Meal...

    8oz Grilled Chicken
    1c Red Beans
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //



  20. 6oz Grilled Chicken
    1/2c Frozen Pea's
    1/2c Chopped White Potatoes
    Peppers and Onions
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  21. No picture Boro, but I think you'd love this:

    Supplies:

    1 can water packed tuna
    1 cup whole wheat pasta
    1/2 red onion
    3 tbsp EVOO
    1 tsp Balsamic Vinegar
    Oregano
    Parsley
    1 clove Garlic
    Thyme
    Frank's

    Being boiling your pasta about 6-7 minutes before the below, as it takes longer to cook.

    Bring t tbsp EVOO to medium heat in a large saucepan. Add onion - roughly diced - and the minced garlic. Once each gains a little bit of caramel colour, and becomes soft, add tuna and spices. Make sure not to add the tuna late, as the onions will continue to cook and become soggy.

    Once mixture and pasta is complete, combine in a bowl to the side. Mix 2 tbsp EVOO w/ 1 tsp Balsamic vinegar, pepper, oregano, and a dash of Frank's (literally just a drop works). Whisk and add to the pasta mixture. Stir thoroughly.

    Mediterranean Tuna Pasta!



  22. 3 Slices of Ezekiel Bread
    3 Whole Strawberries
    1/2c Blueberries
    7 Egg Whites
    1 Whole Egg
    Peppers and Onions
    Ketchup
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    No picture Boro, but I think you'd love this:

    Supplies:

    1 can water packed tuna
    1 cup whole wheat pasta
    1/2 red onion
    3 tbsp EVOO
    1 tsp Balsamic Vinegar
    Oregano
    Parsley
    1 clove Garlic
    Thyme
    Frank's

    Being boiling your pasta about 6-7 minutes before the below, as it takes longer to cook.

    Bring t tbsp EVOO to medium heat in a large saucepan. Add onion - roughly diced - and the minced garlic. Once each gains a little bit of caramel colour, and becomes soft, add tuna and spices. Make sure not to add the tuna late, as the onions will continue to cook and become soggy.

    Once mixture and pasta is complete, combine in a bowl to the side. Mix 2 tbsp EVOO w/ 1 tsp Balsamic vinegar, pepper, oregano, and a dash of Frank's (literally just a drop works). Whisk and add to the pasta mixture. Stir thoroughly.

    Mediterranean Tuna Pasta!

    I will be making this in the next few days, that sounds great!!! You love franks ehh?

    I actully started a group on facebook a few years ago, "Franksaholics Anonymous." I love that stuff.

    Thanks Mullet!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  24. nice pics bro!!!! Wish i had the drive to cook that much.
    I do gotta call you on the ketchup with eggs thing though. yuk!!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    I will be making this in the next few days, that sounds great!!! You love franks ehh?

    I actully started a group on facebook a few years ago, "Franksaholics Anonymous." I love that stuff.

    Thanks Mullet!
    It's amazing man. Low sodium, high on taste. Do you guys have GrillHouse brand spices in the states Boro?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Upper back "cramps"?
    By Br1ck_Sh1thouse in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-18-2017, 08:59 AM
  2. Mission: body type from plum to the big "V"
    By metallifter87 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-25-2015, 12:28 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 01:52 PM
  4. ozarkaBRAND's Meal-log... Uh!
    By ozarkaBRAND in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 02-18-2009, 08:32 PM
  5. Planetfuzz's Initial Bulking/Meal Log
    By planetfuzz in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-24-2009, 08:51 AM
Log in
Log in