Help With Meal Plan

singa

singa

Awards
ok so our school just got out..todays the first day of summer, and so i have a lot more freedom with my meals and what i eat and when. my goals for this summer are to shed BF%, pack on lean muscle. i was wondering if anyone here can put together a mock-meal plan for me..some info:

weight: 202 lb
height: 6'2
supps: whey, RPM/Drive, X-factor, Xtend, Creatine mono, Centrum

Thanks for any help!!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
ok so our school just got out..todays the first day of summer, and so i have a lot more freedom with my meals and what i eat and when. my goals for this summer are to shed BF%, pack on lean muscle. i was wondering if anyone here can put together a mock-meal plan for me..some info:

weight: 202 lb
height: 6'2
supps: whey, RPM/Drive, X-factor, Xtend, Creatine mono, Centrum

Thanks for any help!!
Every person on this board has a goal: To shed bodyfat and to pack on some lean muscle. WTF! Hahaha :toofunny:

Nice list of supps you got there my friend. I can tell you what 'I' do for my diet, if that's what you want to hear... If you're interested holler back.

singa

singa

Awards
yeah, just a few example diets would be great...i just have to get the main idea, and then i can go from there...gotta get my number of cals and **** right, so it would be much appreciated

and yeah, pretty pumped about my stack...x factor comes in tomorrow i believe, so im gunna start it this week i think

..and yeah i feel a bit repetitive with the goal, but hey, its a good target right

anyway, thanks for the help

singa

singa

Awards
thanks bro..love those scivation downloadable books

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jlorenzo92 Nutrition / Health 12
Weight Loss 5
Weight Loss 13
xcharliemikex Nutrition / Health 8
Nutrition / Health 11