Online Diet Plan? --No more FLA Nutrition.

  1. New Member
    earnstaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    139
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    15.25%

    Online Diet Plan? --No more FLA Nutrition.


    Well, I finally got to a place where I felt I could afford to dedicate both the time and money to Bobo's training program, FLA Nutrition, only to find that he is no longer running the service.

    I would really like to sign up to something similar -- somewhere that could make me a diet plan that tells me what to eat, how much of it to eat and when to eat it -- based on my personal goals and body type.

    www. global-fitness .com seems to do something similar, but they are such a large site that I don't know how much personalized info I'd actually be getting (especially for $20 a month.)

    Does anyone have any experience with the above listed site or have any other recommendations on other sites that could provide something similar to what Bobo offered in the past?

  2. Senior Member
    silverSurfer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    1,930
    Rep Power
    1101
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    40.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Start with something free, use the Scivation books online. Go to http://www.scivationbooks.com/
  3. New Member
    wilsonrob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    8.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by silverSurfer View Post
    Start with something free, use the Scivation books online. Go to http://www.scivationbooks.com/
    sorry to jump in but when i try downloading the files it says cant open cause i need a file extension what do i do to be able to read the diets freind ?
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    hardknock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,216
    Rep Power
    18675
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    38.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    it says that? next time copy exactly what it says and post it here, ill check it out.
  5. New Member
    wilsonrob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    8.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    it says that? next time copy exactly what it says and post it here, ill check it out.
    yes have a look its got the button on screen that says download which you push then it downloads and you click on open to read what you ve just downloaded and it says cant find program that made it you need a file extension to open . any ideas or help ?.
  6. Board Sponsor
    macedaddy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,068
    Rep Power
    3139
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    40.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by earnstaf View Post
    Well, I finally got to a place where I felt I could afford to dedicate both the time and money to Bobo's training program, FLA Nutrition, only to find that he is no longer running the service.

    I would really like to sign up to something similar -- somewhere that could make me a diet plan that tells me what to eat, how much of it to eat and when to eat it -- based on my personal goals and body type.

    www. global-fitness .com seems to do something similar, but they are such a large site that I don't know how much personalized info I'd actually be getting (especially for $20 a month.)

    Does anyone have any experience with the above listed site or have any other recommendations on other sites that could provide something similar to what Bobo offered in the past?
    ....
  7. New Member
    wilsonrob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    8.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    check your PMs.
    Hello freind anything for for me ? any help would be greatley appreciated as im looking for the same things thanks. wilson.
  8. Elite Member
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,110
    Rep Power
    9664
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    88.63%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Derek from Scivation has an online training service.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Urban Monk's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,463
    Rep Power
    14388
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    8.81%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    You need to download adobe acrobat reader.
  10. New Member
    wilsonrob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    8.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    You need to download adobe acrobat reader.
    are you sure that will work freind if so thanks bud . reps on way .
  11. Board Sponsor
    Urban Monk's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,463
    Rep Power
    14388
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    8.81%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Yes friend.
  12. Elite Member
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,110
    Rep Power
    9664
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    88.63%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by wilsonrob View Post
    are you sure that will work freind if so thanks bud . reps on way .
    Uhhhh - yeah.

    I've got like 5 Scivation ebooks.
  13. Board Sponsor
    macedaddy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,068
    Rep Power
    3139
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    40.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    Uhhhh - yeah.

    I've got like 5 Scivation ebooks.
    But, But, But.......you are a CANES fan, so no one can trust your logic skills anyway!
    Last edited by macedaddy; 06-16-2008 at 01:11 PM.
  14. New Member
    wilsonrob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    8.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    Uhhhh - yeah.

    I've got like 5 Scivation ebooks.
    is it me or does anyone else find these books bloody hard to follow anyone got any similar but easy er books to follow on diet ?
  15. Board Sponsor
    Urban Monk's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,463
    Rep Power
    14388
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    8.81%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by wilsonrob View Post
    is it me or does anyone else find these books bloody hard to follow anyone got any similar but easy er books to follow on diet ?
    I find them pretty easy to follow...
  16. New Member
    wilsonrob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    8.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    I find them pretty easy to follow...
    well in the example meal plan do you pick just one of the foods to eat cause theres like 25 in meal 1 25 meal 2 and so on and do this all the way down please explain and give an example will be greatley appreciated .
  17. Advanced Member
    djl's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  263 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    48
    Posts
    631
    Rep Power
    421
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    45.27%

    Quote Originally Posted by wilsonrob View Post
    well in the example meal plan do you pick just one of the foods to eat cause theres like 25 in meal 1 25 meal 2 and so on and do this all the way down please explain and give an example will be greatley appreciated .
    Maybe join up at teamscivation.com? Seems like people are liking that pretty well...
  18. New Member
    wilsonrob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    8.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by djl View Post
    Maybe join up at teamscivation.com? Seems like people are liking that pretty well...
    freind is it free ?.
  19. Board Sponsor
    Urban Monk's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,463
    Rep Power
    14388
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    8.81%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Yes you pick just one. They give examples for variety's sake friend.
  20. Advanced Member
    djl's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  263 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    48
    Posts
    631
    Rep Power
    421
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    45.27%

    Quote Originally Posted by wilsonrob View Post
    freind is it free ?.
    Yes. It is.

    Just got to the site, it says Free. The supps are pushed a bit, but they also say they simply help increase what should already be a good, nutritionally sound diet--in other words, not a requirement (AFAIK).
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Online Diet Journal
    By FINEMNT in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-14-2011, 12:50 PM
  2. Online Diet Journal
    By FINEMNT in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-14-2011, 12:52 AM
  3. Help With Nutrition Plan
    By BringThePain in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-09-2009, 03:55 AM
  4. Quick Nutrition Plan Q
    By sjfou in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-25-2008, 10:54 PM
  5. Tweak my Plan? Ctting Diet/plan
    By Zips06 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-27-2007, 08:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in