Online Diet Plan? --No more FLA Nutrition.

earnstaf

Awards
Well, I finally got to a place where I felt I could afford to dedicate both the time and money to Bobo's training program, FLA Nutrition, only to find that he is no longer running the service.

I would really like to sign up to something similar -- somewhere that could make me a diet plan that tells me what to eat, how much of it to eat and when to eat it -- based on my personal goals and body type.

www. global-fitness .com seems to do something similar, but they are such a large site that I don't know how much personalized info I'd actually be getting (especially for $20 a month.)

Does anyone have any experience with the above listed site or have any other recommendations on other sites that could provide something similar to what Bobo offered in the past?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
it says that? next time copy exactly what it says and post it here, ill check it out.

wilsonrob

wilsonrob

Awards
it says that? next time copy exactly what it says and post it here, ill check it out.
yes have a look its got the button on screen that says download which you push then it downloads and you click on open to read what you ve just downloaded and it says cant find program that made it you need a file extension to open . any ideas or help ?.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, I finally got to a place where I felt I could afford to dedicate both the time and money to Bobo's training program, FLA Nutrition, only to find that he is no longer running the service.

I would really like to sign up to something similar -- somewhere that could make me a diet plan that tells me what to eat, how much of it to eat and when to eat it -- based on my personal goals and body type.

www. global-fitness .com seems to do something similar, but they are such a large site that I don't know how much personalized info I'd actually be getting (especially for $20 a month.)

Does anyone have any experience with the above listed site or have any other recommendations on other sites that could provide something similar to what Bobo offered in the past?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Derek from Scivation has an online training service.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You need to download adobe acrobat reader.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Uhhhh - yeah.

I've got like 5 Scivation ebooks.
But, But, But.......you are a CANES fan, so no one can trust your logic skills anyway! :hammer::fool2::woohoo::toofunny:

Last edited:
wilsonrob

wilsonrob

Awards
Uhhhh - yeah.

I've got like 5 Scivation ebooks.
is it me or does anyone else find these books bloody hard to follow anyone got any similar but easy er books to follow on diet ?

wilsonrob

wilsonrob

Awards
I find them pretty easy to follow...
well in the example meal plan do you pick just one of the foods to eat cause theres like 25 in meal 1 25 meal 2 and so on and do this all the way down please explain and give an example will be greatley appreciated .

djl

Awards
  • Established
well in the example meal plan do you pick just one of the foods to eat cause theres like 25 in meal 1 25 meal 2 and so on and do this all the way down please explain and give an example will be greatley appreciated .
Maybe join up at teamscivation.com? Seems like people are liking that pretty well...

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes you pick just one. They give examples for variety's sake friend.

djl

Awards
  • Established
freind is it free ?.
Yes. It is.

Just got to the site, it says Free. The supps are pushed a bit, but they also say they simply help increase what should already be a good, nutritionally sound diet--in other words, not a requirement (AFAIK).