know of any soy free whey protein?

1. know of any soy free whey protein?

hey guys, ive recently developed an allergy to soy, as well to a host of other things, really weird, really frustrating, my ON whey protein along with all the whey proteins you would find in a GNC or vitamin shoppe ALL USE soy lecithin as an emulsifier (thickener). does anyone else here have a soy allergy, and does anyone know of a good soy-free whey protein?

2. look into isolates, like syntrax nectar or isopure

3. I have, both have soy lecithin!!
    •   

4. try checking out trueprotein.com, there you can choose the ingredients you want to put in your protein. I'm not sure if they use soy emulsifiers so you may wanna double check with them.

5. I have removed soy products from my diet, and have found Power Whey Isolate from Biox to be very helpful as a protein supplement, and it is free from any soy additives.
    Just out of curiosity are you also eliminating gluten from your diet as well?
    MK9

6. all the why isolate has no soy in it.

7. Check substance WPI
    VPX Zero carb

8. Oryx Goat Whey from Vyo-Tech: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/v...hey-2-lbs.html

It is the only protein powder I use.

9. HELLL YEAAAA! thanks guys for all your replies, i cant believe it, now i have a few options that have no soy in em, the next step is a weight gainer that has no soy in it, im gonna be allergy free!!

10. Quote Originally Posted by LatsRus View Post
    HELLL YEAAAA! thanks guys for all your replies, i cant believe it, now i have a few options that have no soy in em, the next step is a weight gainer that has no soy in it, im gonna be allergy free!!

all the whey has the weight gainer also.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Necroticism View Post
    all the why isolate has no soy in it.
    wrong most have lecithin as an emulsifier

12. does it actually mix?

13. Amino fuel by twinlab contains no soy nor artificial sweeteners or artificial colors it does have real sugar. it's a liquid concentrate not a powder though. it's one of the least expensive per serving at GNC the only thing I would add to it would be some fiber to regulate absorption of the fructose

14. http://www.allthewhey.com/whpris.html

just not the espresso flavored ones.

15. The only whey protein product that does not use soy lecithin is a product that we carry called Embryologic Whey.

all the others that people mentioned in this thread have soy lecithin.

16. It's been 2 years, I hope he's found some by now!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-27-2011, 05:49 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-12-2009, 04:06 AM
  3. All The Whey: Protein BLOWOUT!!!!! $23.99!!! + FREE SHIPPING
    By Steveoph in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 150
    Last Post: 05-08-2009, 05:14 PM
  4. Designer Protein Whey VS Optimum Nutrition Whey
    By g35driver2003 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15