- 06-04-2008, 01:36 AM
I need to know what exactly I should get done as far as blood work.
I used a 3 week cycle of ams 1-ad and 4-ad a while back (at 17 years old). I don't need anyone to tell me how stupid that was of me, trust me, I realize it. However, i didn't really see any gains or side effects from it, so I am pretty sure my hormone levels are okay. However, as I turned 18 not too long ago, I figured it would be a good idea to get bloodwork done just to make sure everything is where it is supposed to be.
Is there anything specific i need to ask for? Are there different types? Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.
- 06-04-2008, 06:58 AM
Free + Total Testosterone (this one is important may be pricey, tell your doc you have low libido and insurance may cover it)
Unfortunately you dont know your baseline levels so it would be hard to say if you really screwed yourself up or not.
06-04-2008, 02:38 PM
06-04-2008, 02:46 PM
Since you've already ran a cycle you really can't establish a baseline anyways.
And no, THC will not show up. They have to specifically test for drugs.
06-04-2008, 02:57 PM
Okay thanks for the info. man. Like I said, Im not feeling any of the side effects of low test, but I just want to make sure.
06-04-2008, 02:58 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By toastynoodles in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-31-2004, 09:03 AM
- By shredded in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-21-2004, 09:39 PM
- By jms31 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 04-26-2004, 04:37 PM
- By azgymrat in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 04-16-2004, 10:07 AM
- By David Dunn in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-06-2004, 05:50 PM