King Taco All meat Burrito (no tortilla) -need some help

socal101

Awards
I had an all meat buriito yesterday, didnt eat the tortilla,added 1-1/2 cups of raw spinach +chopped onions.

I checked fit day.com and all over the web, "King Taco" doesn't have nutrition facts. Could someone help me to determine how many cals are in what i ate? I know it's high in fat and protien but how high? Is anyone falmiliar King Taco, in Southern California?

I'm on keto diet, so high fat and mod protien are good for me + Greens

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Depending on the type of meat, whether its regular ground beef or a steak or pork, but you're probably looking at 500-600 kcals.

Its about 260 kcals for 1 serving of ground beef (on average), and 1 serving isn't all that much. An all beef burrito sounds like they would use at least 2 servings. Either way, 500-600 kcals in the realm of 40g of fat, 55g protein guesstimation. I doubt they used lean ground beef.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What'll kill ya outside of the fats in that meat is the sodium. Stuff is packed with it. basically go and find the average macros in a flour or fried tortilla(whichever it is) and find how much meat is in the king and there ya go. if it has other stuff you'll have to search amount and type of item and add it all up.

socal101

Awards
thank you both for your help. The meat was carne asada. It was kind of a treat meal for me because i've been pretty good about with my diet. Just wanted to see what kind of feedback i might get to help to gage macros. Thanks again.

No tortilla though, i may eat one or two on the weekend when i carb up (but sparingly though), usually keep my carb up clean carbs (oatmeal, whole wheat bread, Milk, fruit, pasta...etc).

socal101

Awards
Jayhawwk, you are right, i am sure there is plenty of sodium in the meat.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you like to treat yourself with items like that you can still keep it healthy and tasty. Look at whole wheat and spinich tortillas etc. You can actually get some with a decent amount of protein and low in carbs.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
No tortilla though, i may eat one or two on the weekend when i carb up (but sparingly though), usually keep my carb up clean carbs (oatmeal, whole wheat bread, Milk, fruit, pasta...etc).
speaking of tortillas, there are these mission carb control wheat tortillas ive found, with about 4 grams of carbs plus like 6 or 8 grams of fiber. i cant remember, but theyre pretty good on a cut.