nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
...carb cycling officially blows

/rant

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Why? No results or you just dont like restricting your carbs?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
im only on day 3 and i feel like a zombie and have no energy. the feeling sucks but should be worth it....if i dont see results by the end of week 2 i'll drop it

im doing 4 days less than 10 carbs, 1 day carb load and so on...

MattRoeske

MattRoeske

Awards
  • Established
Lol i just started carb cutting again tis quite fun! Get some Bcomplex/Magnesium in your stack and you'll be okay. I'm wired

JDF

Awards
  • Established
You need to get fat adapted, itll be a few days before your energy comes back.

Stick it out, i've been getting some sick results

TEAR57

TEAR57

Awards
Lol i just started carb cutting again tis quite fun! Get some Bcomplex/Magnesium in your stack and you'll be okay. I'm wired
In about a month I am going to give the anabolic diet a go so that is good information to know I have been nervous about energy depletions.

TEAR57

TEAR57

Awards
You need to get fat adapted, itll be a few days before your energy comes back.

Stick it out, i've been getting some sick results
Again I have been concerned with whether or not it would be benneficial to run this type of diet so that is good to hear that it takes a couple days.

MattRoeske

MattRoeske

Awards
  • Established
Lol Day like 7-8 for me and ya it blows **** ha

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Lol Day like 7-8 for me and ya it blows **** ha
My first attempt didn't make it past the break-in period :toofunny:

Will try again this summer once I graduate.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
it just sux cause im used to eatin subway and chips and sandwiches....i LOVE bread

i have one roomate who is fat (not HUGE fat) who eats fastfood atleast once a day right in front of me.

i think i need to up my protein though, it seems like im leaning out, but im losing weight also. my goal is to stay the same weight or gain weight while losing fat

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
i have one roomate who is fat (not HUGE fat) who eats fastfood atleast once a day right in front of me.
That's the absolute worst. I feel for ya man.

MattRoeske

MattRoeske

Awards
  • Established
What a little a-hole eating that crap infront of you, and ya sometimes @ night i sit there and im just like.... I want to eat everything but then you gotta think the reason you're doing it for, and the you already got this far, Heres my diet, http://anabolicminds.com/forum/weight-loss/95552-revised-diet-please.html
But I do bread in the morning, then i do whole grain oatmeal, and then as veggies laters i do potatoes, they usually will hold you over in that order, but if you skip... you're SOL ha