- 05-28-2008, 09:28 AM
Was in the supermarket yesterday and came across Almond Oil. Had a look on the label and it didn't have any nutrition values at all. I bought it anyway and had a look up on the net when i got home.
Much the same as exra virgin olive oil but i'm still not sure which 1 would be better, use both or should i switch to almond oil? This would be for adding it into my shakes. Ta!
EDIT: Done a search here but couldn't find much on almond oil
- 05-28-2008, 07:58 PM
Why not use both? It is always a good idea to incorporate new foods. They may seem similar but they may have different ratios of EFA's and other beneficial compounds which is why using both could be better.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Whacked in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 7Last Post: 06-05-2011, 08:51 AM
- By Whacked in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 6Last Post: 01-01-2011, 08:14 PM
- By SouthernCharm in forum RecipesReplies: 5Last Post: 06-23-2010, 11:49 AM
- By ozarkaBRAND in forum RecipesReplies: 8Last Post: 10-16-2008, 11:39 AM
- By Goose in forum NutraplanetReplies: 9Last Post: 09-12-2007, 11:29 AM