Way to go Bob....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farmboy

Awards
I wont try you menally because your too smart for me.
I have tried to contact you in private, but to no avail. Maybe you dont realize it, but some of us look up to you, like Ronnie Coleman and such. Some of us look up to you as authority, I need help bro, and I'll do anything you ask of me. I understand your new marriage and maybe you just grown tired of the bodybuilding thing and just shifted to other areas to better suit your wants and need. I need your help bro, You know how frustrating this can be. And I got the $$ Ok, I cant do it on my own!!!! Bobo, I mean no disrespect....How much time would it take to help one man Bobo

Last edited:
Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
which bob are you looking for? Enzyte bob maybe?

*whistles the enzyte theme*

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
whoa Copernicus, who are you trying to contact here? Bobo or other various aliases? This is a pretty weird/random thread yes?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
My schedule is full, my inbox is not... :think:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Im not playin you f****n idiot. I want the man. He'll never respond. but f**K it
Chill out maing.

Dude has no idea - he's too new and Bobo has had like 10 screen-names since Thanksgiving.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I wont try you menally because your too smart for me.
I have tried to contact you in private, but to no avail. Maybe you dont realize it, but some of us look up to you, like Ronnie Coleman and such. Some of us look up to you as authority, I need help bro, and I'll do anything you ask of me. I understand your new marriage and maybe you just grown tired of the bodybuilding thing and just shifted to other areas to better suit your wants and need. I need your help bro, You know how frustrating this can be. And I got the $$ Ok, I cant do it on my own!!!! Bobo, I mean no disrespect....How much time would it take to help one man Bobo

Damn you Bob... Can't you see he loves you? No reply? The silent treatment, huh? Can't you at least tell the man how you feel? He wants you Bob... Bob?

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
wow, I'm an idiot because the only 'bobo' I know of is a clown. k.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
this has turned out pretty entertaining... after reading the initial post I had no idea which Bob or Bobo he's looking for... maybe Farmboy will drop us another hint.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
this has turned out pretty entertaining... after reading the initial post I had no idea which Bob or Bobo he's looking for... maybe Farmboy will drop us another hint.
*crosses fingers*

:toofunny:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I think I just figured out... he's gotta be looking for SilentBob... he's name says it all.. but he's SilentBob :toofunny:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have corn in my poo...

Just thought I would rate this thread. :D

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
lol, didn't realize bobo had been gone that long.

sreed11

sreed11

Awards
  • Established
Bro you really need to post more - you make me look like a post ho.

You got 3 months on me and 1/35th of the posts.
Yeah bro, this site isn't to learn. It's to post as much **** as possible...

:wtf: :fool2:

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Bro you really need to post more - you make me look like a post ho.

You got 3 months on me and 1/35th of the posts.
I know, man. I'd say 80% of my posts have come since this past winter though, so I guess I'm headed in the right direction. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.