Healthy Fast food?
- 05-30-2008, 01:00 PM
- 06-02-2008, 12:16 AM
- 06-02-2008, 01:47 AM
06-02-2008, 01:55 AM
06-05-2008, 11:50 AM
06-05-2008, 11:58 AM
06-05-2008, 06:41 PM
06-05-2008, 07:15 PM
I watch the grocery ads for the best deals on chicken breasts or sirloin and buy like ten pounds at a time. If you cook it all off at once, julienne slice it up, and bag it in individual portions, it's great on-the-go. I Bring energy bars and whole grain bread for carbs, and try not to overcook the meat, chicken can have a little pink in the middle, in some countries they have chicken sushi, dry chicken is horrible cold.
06-05-2008, 11:32 PM
06-05-2008, 11:36 PM
06-12-2008, 04:38 PM
06-12-2008, 04:44 PM
06-12-2008, 04:51 PM
I'll never eat there again...after that long stringy hair incident, im too thru with substank.
06-12-2008, 05:18 PM
Be sure to wrap everything air-tight and don't store uncooked meat above cooked meat. Individual portioning is the way to go.
Similar Forum Threads
- By drvinnybombat in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 47Last Post: 08-16-2010, 01:51 PM
- By theROOTS420 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 7Last Post: 01-14-2009, 10:46 PM
- By charger71 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 15Last Post: 04-17-2007, 01:49 PM
- By yeahright in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 9Last Post: 08-12-2006, 07:40 AM
- By Sandcruiser in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 03-02-2006, 02:37 AM