Unhealthiest Drinks Exposed

justing

Awards
wow, thats crazy. i pretty much only drink water, sometimes the rare milk or carrot/orange drink (yummy). but, the average guy is in trouble drinking that crap.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Can't go wrong with water..you know that beverage we have evolved to consume over the last 4 million years?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
ooh the Jamba Juice Peanut Butter Moo’d Power sounds pretty good lol. Can't believe the last one has over 2,000 cals in it!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Good gosh!

Heath bar shake is insane. I don't even understand.. Why!! Why!!

harlan100

harlan100

Awards
To be honest thats so bad its not even funny..why would a company want to create a drink like that

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
the only person who should drink that heath bar shake would be a 350 lb. powerlifter.

ptdanny

Awards
Heath Bar Shake's are my personal favorite pre-workout meal! haha

i think i would die of lethargy before even lifting a weight.

Thanks for the link! everyone knows this stuff is bad, but there are definitely different levels of BAD.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Man please, I can drink any of that and keep at 195, etched abs and stay sub 10% bf...if your metab is super high then it really doesn't matter....nehow, it does not hurt to drink one of those every two months or so...

I don't see why people freak out...I mean hell, people will scarf down pizza on a cheat day and that's like 1100 cals

lol, I use to drop 4900 cals a day when I was 169 and could barely gain lbs...my metabolism is super sick high

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
Baskin Robbin’s Large Heath Bar Shake (32 oz) - Great for a BULKER

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
It's not bad that these drinks are made/sold..it's frickin' pathetic that people DRINK them. It's Econ 101..supply & demand....there's a demand for sugar-laden drinks by our obese (and morbidly obese) population.

150+ grams of sugar? You truly have to be either mentally retarded to consume that in one drink or you are being held at gunpoint. That's Type II Diabetes in a bottle.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
It's not bad that these drinks are made/sold..it's frickin' pathetic that people DRINK them. It's Econ 101..supply & demand....there's a demand for sugar-laden drinks by our obese (and morbidly obese) population.

150+ grams of sugar? You truly have to be either mentally retarded to consume that in one drink or you are being held at gunpoint. That's Type II Diabetes in a bottle.
People use to bulk like that in the 60's, it's nothing new to drink any of that. A dirty bulk, is well, a dirty bulk. If you have the ability to use it to your advantage.

I use to consume those type beverages, well, never those exactly but smoothie king and I NEVER gained weight. But im also one of those guy's that can down over 5,000 cals a day and not gain much weight because of thyroids, so...go figure.

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the only person who should drink that heath bar shake would be a 350 lb. powerlifter.
As a powerlifter, I'd drink it in my quest to become 350lbs. Then I'd consume on a daily basis to maintain my extreme physique. Women love big bellies.

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
As far as sugar goes in drinks, is high fructose corn syrup ALWAYS labelled as just that (HFCS) on the can/bottle? Or can a product with 'sugar' written on it simply have that written (as a general term for all types) in place of what might actually be HFCS?

The reason I'm asking is that in Australia, NOTHING has a label indicating it contains HFCS. If a product contains sugar, it will simply say sugar. I think this would be safe to assume that it is simply cane sugar.

walugi

walugi

Awards
I am guilty of drinking the odd vitamin water :(

Atleast it doesn't have HFCS :(