Fiber One Bars

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
Man, they are awesome. Even though it makes me fart all day long. Anyone else add these to their diet?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I went through a box of them on a cheat day a few months ago, tasty yes...but thats a mistake you only make once.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Ha! I had a suspicion the FiberOne bars were what gave me the power-brrrrts! Only problem is they are not fit for anything but a cheat day... After my first box, I'm done with them for good. High fructose corn syrup is the devil :sad:

Simple Harvest chocolate chunk bars are unbelievable, and made with whole ingredients. I used to eat these to stave off sugar cravings when I was weening myself off sweets.

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
I eat these as well, good for on the go, or at work to get in some fiber. As others have said they do contain HFCS as well as partially hydrogenated oils so eat them sparingly.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
they destroy my insides. I'm like a hot air balloon when I eat those. they are completely out of my diet now lol

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Chef Jay's Trioplex brand gives DEADLY, steamy gas... It'll defininitely render the weaker fabric underwear 'destroyed'.

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I limit myself to 2 Fiber One bars on my saturday cheat day. Can't go wrong with the caramel flavor.

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
Not to be off topic but

Hey Gutterpump

thats a badass dog!

Ryan Leal

Ryan Leal

Awards
Yeah i would not recommend eating FiberOne Bars...my dad loves them but they are not the best source of calories or fiber...they are processed and contain high fructose corn syrup which is far from being acceptable on a diet...if your looking for something sweet and fiber packed shoot for an apple. But I do agree that they are incredibly tasty.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I enjoy having one every now and then.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I made the mistake of eating 2 boxes of these bars one day. I was hungry! LOL. It killed me, ripped apart my insides.