Cod Liver Oil and Spots

Markio

Markio

Awards
Hello all,

Ever since I started using Fish Oil again I have started to get spots. Just 3 or 4, but they are noticable :(

Every thread I can see and the google searches I have done all tell me that Cod Liver oil gets rid of spots.

It has only been 10 days or so that I have been using it, and I'm only taking 10ml (2 teaspoons) a day - any thoughts?

Could it just be a temporary short term effect on the sebaceous (spelling?!) glads as they are having to work a bit harder?

Any replies welcome :)

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Hello all,

Ever since I started using Fish Oil again I have started to get spots. Just 3 or 4, but they are noticable :(

Every thread I can see and the google searches I have done all tell me that Cod Liver oil gets rid of spots.

It has only been 10 days or so that I have been using it, and I'm only taking 10ml (2 teaspoons) a day - any thoughts?

Could it just be a temporary short term effect on the sebaceous (spelling?!) glads as they are having to work a bit harder?

Any replies welcome :)
I've never heard fish oils causing spots before. I haven't had any while taking it. Maybe its due to something else? Your diet changed at all lately?

Markio

Markio

Awards
nah not at all mate - the only thing that has changed is that i'm going to the sauna now, but that isn't meant to cause spots either. May just have to stop one or the other and see what happens.

cheers for the reply