injecting B Vitamins?

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
What is the sole purpose of this? benefits? I was looking at a bottle of 30ml @ 1000mg/ml of B-12. Curious...

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
SO, the injectable isn't really anything for me to look into as Im not a bodybuilder in competition? A waste of? or maybe a pick me up? Is it injected daily?

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I have little knowledge on the subject but from what I have heard B-12 injections are really just good for a feel good feeling after the injection. Honestly the process of injecting that would out weigh the benefits if any from it (I guess Roger would go to see McCready after the B-12 shots. ZING. Oh wait I like Clemens).

Just inject some test :D, j/p

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
well then maybe only on injection days heh? first few weeks since its my first cycle, wouldn't mind being EXTRA comfortable. but yeah, forget it.

Al Shades

Al Shades

Awards
I think that b12 is one of the most powerful recovery aids available.

It is also extremely good for your health.

Injection is the most effective delivery method.

For those of you who inject, are you ordering the stuff online? How expensive is it?

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
bottle of 30ml @ 1000mg/ml of B-12 45$ I wouldn't have the slightest clue for injecting doses. ANYONE?

Al Shades

Al Shades

Awards
I've seen it on research chem sites. However, I've also seen it advertised on mainstream sites.

Let's clarify:

Is the stuff legal to acquire OTC or do you have to go via the research chem route to get it?

I wish there was a primer on injecting it, as well.

Pre-contest, or for cutting, taking 15g of Glutamine, 3 times/ day (45 GRAMS) total, you'll notice insanely quick recovery times!
Glutamine also increases growth hormone production, so you'll notice that your skin gets tighter and your muscles feel FULL all the time.
Is it possible to make an infusion and inject the glutamine? Absorption is everything with supps. I have heard of B vitamin injections and Vit C. transfusions. There's also mineral chelation therapy. I wonder how feasible it is to do this stuff at home. I am very interested in orthomolecular medicine/vitamin therapy.

S

SteveSkal

Awards
You should ask Roger Clemens about B-12 Injections ;-)

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I do .5cc 2x/wk.
Thats barely any? Why so little?

I wanted to do this and still do for the longest time. Everyone rants about hwo great they are and i beleive it. Oral B12 gets anhialated through the body. Injectable may be rated as pacing fast but you get a way better bang for your buck. I have oral B12 and was taking it for awhile, never noticed much. I got it cause i had/have a high stim tolerance so when coming off that i try to use very easy and good sources of energy. That is the main reaosn this caught my eye...
then i leanred.
Recovery
Red Blood Cell
Appetite

I want some ASAP but the place i checked was out of stock.
Its a Sub-Q injection if im not mistaken. Virtually painless, i think you can even use a slin pin....is that correct Rodja?

PS-TheeBC, hahaha you keep tryin to ad shyt man. Just run the test, Arim, Proviron, and whatever oral you chose.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats barely any? Why so little?

I wanted to do this and still do for the longest time. Everyone rants about hwo great they are and i beleive it. Oral B12 gets anhialated through the body. Injectable may be rated as pacing fast but you get a way better bang for your buck. I have oral B12 and was taking it for awhile, never noticed much. I got it cause i had/have a high stim tolerance so when coming off that i try to use very easy and good sources of energy. That is the main reaosn this caught my eye...
then i leanred.
Recovery
Red Blood Cell
Appetite

I want some ASAP but the place i checked was out of stock.
Its a Sub-Q injection if im not mistaken. Virtually painless, i think you can even use a slin pin....is that correct Rodja?

PS-TheeBC, hahaha you keep tryin to ad shyt man. Just run the test, Arim, Proviron, and whatever oral you chose.
IM with a slin pin. I use that much for better sleep and energy. When allergy season really hits, then I use 1cc 2x/wk.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
IM with a slin pin. I use that much for better sleep and energy. When allergy season really hits, then I use 1cc 2x/wk.

hmmmm interesting. Anyone ever read/hear if it is any better IM or Sub-Q? I read most do it sub-Q and absorbtion rate differs barley any.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmmmm interesting. Anyone ever read/hear if it is any better IM or Sub-Q? I read most do it sub-Q and absorbtion rate differs barley any.
Its just easier to pin in my delts. I got tired of pinning my abs and thighs.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been an insulin dependant diabetic since I was 27 months old.
I was taking insulin injections 5-6 times per day then now I'm on a pump.
Does anyone know what Kelation Therapy / Chelation Therapy does for a diabetic?
I've heard that it lowers blood sugar levels???
Sorry, bro. I have no clue.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
mental - haha, I now right? im sticking with what have basically, its just now im almost 3-4 days from picking up what I need for the cycle, so I gotta do this.

Al Shades

Al Shades

Awards
If somebody knows a cheap source of methyl b12 (injectable), would you mind sending me a PM? Thanks

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
those may not fly.
and i meant injectable. methyl or non.

TheNoid

TheNoid

Awards
Search vet sites.

My cell research has been IM, no noticeable benefits but inconsistent as hell. Works better in older guys...

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Isn't the bioavailability of oral B-12 pretty bad? ie. most goes in the toilet, so much better to inject it. I might try it sometime because my dad has some since he had his ilium taken out and can't hardly absorb B vitamins through his intestines.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
Rodja, whats a dose that you'd recommend for a individual who has a hectic schedule. I can REALLY use the BOOST with the labor job I have, the hours spent on the GF, and then the gym? I see you use .5cc for sleeping/engery. Or would you go any higher?

Al Shades

Al Shades

Awards
I found a source for B12.

$20
B12 (Cyanocobalamin) USP 30 ml, 1000 mcg/ml

Seems like a decent price, it was $45 at another well known research site.

Has anybody paid lower than this?

Also, what type of needles do I need and how much should I pay for them? Same site from above has the following:

TERUMO 29g 1cc 50 Ct. - $20

Price seems high for 50 needles, or am I wrong?

While we're on the subject, has anyone seen a full-range, injectable B-Complex? Or is it just B-12?

Edit: Answered my own question

B Complex Plus - 250 ml. - Injectable solution $11.99

Active Ingredient(s): Each ml. of sterile aqueous solution contains:

Cyanocobalamin (B12) - 1,000 mcg
Thiamine Hydrochloride (B1) - 12.5 mg
Niacinamide - 12.5 mg
Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (B6) - 5.0 mg
d-Panthenol - 5.0 mg
Riboflavin (B2) (as Riboflavin 5' phosphate sodium) - 2.0 mg
with benzyl alcohol 1.5% v/v as preservative, ammonium sulfate 0.1%.

Indications: For use as a supplemental source of B complex vitamins in cattle, swine and sheep.

Dosage and Administration: Subcutaneous or intramuscular injection is recommended. May be administered intravenously at the discretion of a veterinarian. The following are suggested dosages, depending on the condition of the animal and the desired response.

Adult Cattle: 1 to 2 mL per 500 pounds of body weight.
Calves, Swine and Sheep: 1 to 2 mL. May be repeated once or twice weekly.

Precaution(s): Store at controlled room temperature

Presentation: 100 ml. and 250 ml.