How many Grams of Fiber do you get per day? - AnabolicMinds.com

Poll: How many grams of fiber do you get per day?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

How many Grams of Fiber do you get per day?

1. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

How many Grams of Fiber do you get per day?

I am wondering how many grams of fiber other people get per day?. I seem to go kinda of high and I don't even supplement with fiber. Trying to eat more "good" carbs, I guess you can take it too far....For instance today I have only had 1400 calories but already I'm up to 21 grams of fiber!

2. UKStrength

I aim to get at least 40g per day, more if I can. I don't use fibre supplements either, just plenty of fruits and veggies!

It helps with bowel movements and keeps me filled up.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.

My staple foods are broccoli and oat bran and one of my favorite cheat foods is FiberOne Raisin Bran. I actually am having a hard time dosing my X-Factor for my current log with meals throughout the day because I am worried the fiber will absorb the EFA's in it. My bowel movements are on a great schedule though so I definitely think I will be keeping my high fiber ways.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
    •   

4. New Member

I as well try always to aim high around 30-40g a day. That seems to be the "sweet spot" in the morning. On days where I don't get that much fiber ill have a cup of metamucil. It seems that when I go any lower than 25g the quality suffers.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

I've gone as high as 70grm for a week...after that, not over 40
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    My staple foods are broccoli and oat bran and one of my favorite cheat foods is FiberOne Raisin Bran. I actually am having a hard time dosing my X-Factor for my current log with meals throughout the day because I am worried the fiber will absorb the EFA's in it. My bowel movements are on a great schedule though so I definitely think I will be keeping my high fiber ways.
    P-Slin than two big bowls of Post Raisin Bran with bananas on top (and skim milk) is one of my favorite cheat meals or sometimes post workout meal to a lesser degree. So good.
  7. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    P-Slin than two big bowls of Post Raisin Bran with bananas on top (and skim milk) is one of my favorite cheat meals or sometimes post workout meal to a lesser degree. So good.
    Haaha you call that a cheat meal?? Wonder what your regualr meals consist of lol, you must be pretty damn strict with the diet, I admire you.
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

30-40. I really just aim to have 1g of fiber per 7-8g of carbs I eat, so the number can really vary depending on the day.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-18-2010, 03:39 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-01-2010, 03:27 PM
  3. Fiber Damage/fiber Saturation Training
    By datBtrue in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 10:58 AM
  4. 15 grams of BCAA = 15 grams of Protein???
    By iDShaDoW in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-22-2007, 08:01 PM
  5. Grams Of Protein For Grams Of Carbs
    By bradhore in forum Bulking
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-07-2007, 09:51 AM