Napping After Meals
- 05-02-2008, 09:51 PM
- 05-03-2008, 11:44 PM
When you sleep you metabolic rate drops so yes it will hinder fat loss and assist in fat gain.
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
05-04-2008, 12:06 AM
The idea of sleeping after meals is actually used by sumo wrestlers to gain weight, so I think it proves pretty effective for them lol.
Muscle Pharm Rep
05-09-2008, 02:57 AM
pmiller took my example!
haha yeah thats why sumo wrestlers take long naps are their big meal.
Thats why they say don't go to bed within 2 hours after your last meal.
05-09-2008, 08:09 AM
ahah True Lifers! Busted.
Busting your balls. True life is one of the only passable MTV shows now that Rob and Big is over.
05-11-2008, 11:48 PM
05-12-2008, 01:21 AM
05-12-2008, 01:22 AM
05-16-2008, 09:16 PM
Totally depends on how much you eat. If it's less than your BMR you will still burn fat when sleeping. If it's higher, you will build muscle/gain fat.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Sketch2000 in forum SupplementsReplies: 18Last Post: 09-01-2014, 11:59 AM
- By Gutterpump in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 4Last Post: 09-27-2009, 09:40 PM
- By IPO Greatness in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 6Last Post: 03-28-2009, 11:18 AM
- By animalXXX in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 13Last Post: 02-12-2007, 03:11 AM
- By adrenalinaddict in forum Weight LossReplies: 13Last Post: 05-26-2004, 10:19 PM