Napping After Meals
- 05-02-2008, 09:51 PM
- 05-03-2008, 11:44 PM
When you sleep you metabolic rate drops so yes it will hinder fat loss and assist in fat gain.
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
- 05-04-2008, 12:06 AM
The idea of sleeping after meals is actually used by sumo wrestlers to gain weight, so I think it proves pretty effective for them lol.Muscle Pharm Rep
05-09-2008, 02:57 AM
pmiller took my example!
haha yeah thats why sumo wrestlers take long naps are their big meal.
Thats why they say don't go to bed within 2 hours after your last meal.
05-09-2008, 08:09 AM
ahah True Lifers! Busted.
Busting your balls. True life is one of the only passable MTV shows now that Rob and Big is over.
05-11-2008, 11:48 PM
05-12-2008, 01:21 AM
05-12-2008, 01:22 AM
I usually take a nap 30 minutes or so after my post-WO meal.
M.Ed. Ex Phys
05-16-2008, 09:16 PM
Totally depends on how much you eat. If it's less than your BMR you will still burn fat when sleeping. If it's higher, you will build muscle/gain fat.
Similar Forum Threads
- By austinfrench5 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2010, 02:01 AM
- By SouthernCharm in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 16Last Post: 07-27-2010, 03:12 PM
- By John Smeton in forum RecipesReplies: 55Last Post: 05-19-2008, 09:21 AM
- By RKL3rd in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 01-02-2008, 04:28 PM
- By chainsaw in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 09-14-2005, 11:48 PM