pill digestion

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
how long should i wait after my fist supplement, to take my second supplement.

~15min?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
This all depends on the products you're taking together. If you mean like Multi's and a fat burner...take them at the same time. Nothing serious will happen.

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
This all depends on the products you're taking together. If you mean like Multi's and a fat burner...take them at the same time. Nothing serious will happen.

well, cuz right now im taking IGF-2, levi-r, DCP, and im going to continue on with the same supp. this month but throw in reset AD and X-factor.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
well, cuz right now im taking IGF-2, levi-r, DCP, and im going to continue on this stack this month but throw in reset AD and X-factor.
Well I personally don't know enough about Xfactor or reset to give you advice, so i'm sorry about that. I know you can take the LR and DCP together without a problem and I am stuggling to think of a reason why IGF couldn't be also....but someone else will have to help you with your add in's. Sorry man.

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
Well I personally don't know enough about Xfactor or reset to give you advice, so i'm sorry about that. I know you can take the LR and DCP together without a problem and I am stuggling to think of a reason why IGF couldn't be also....but someone else will have to help you with your add in's. Sorry man.

naa, its all good, thanks for ur time

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
sooo, no one knows how long it takes for a cap. to dissolve once it is taken?

hsg1437

Awards
i hold 'em in my mouth when a product's new. it's nastily effective. reason? gelcaps have different thcknesses and dissolve periods. pills that crush -i crush them with a pill crusher or 2 spoons or in a dollar bill by rolling a quarter over it. ghettoishly effective.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
i crush them with a pill crusher or 2 spoons or in a dollar bill by rolling a quarter over it. ghettoishly effective.
Where'd you learn that Cheech? Drug school? :)

blackcompe

blackcompe

Awards
As long as the drugs don't interfere with each other (ask your pharmacist or read the pharmacology report), then mixing the drugs won't be detrimental. Sometimes you have to wait a couple of hours after eating foods with iron or taking antacids because the stomach acidity is too low to metabolize the drugs.

hsg1437

Awards
Where'd you learn that Cheech? Drug school? :)

sorta yeah. i've been known to ask people on the street who look, well, like they're doing all the wrong drugs for techniques, tools and tricks of their trade. then i apply those to some better things like vitamins, minerals and better drugs. they know how to get good scales which i then use to measure oatmeal and supplements, they know things about absorption and adminerstration because well their high is on the line and they really don't do much else all day long... and sometimes when people are ON serious drugs they find more specific ways of DOING drugs.

:think: