Disturbing news about beer...

bj22

Awards
Anyone else here about this?

Yesterday, Texas A&M University scientists released the results of a recent analysis that revealed the presence of female hormones in beer. Men should take a concerned look at their beer consumption. The theory is that beer contains female hormones (hops contain phytoestrogens) and that by drinking enough beer, men turn into women.

To test the theory, 100 men were fed 8 pints of beer each within a 1 hour period. It was then observed that 100% of the test subjects:

1) Gained weight.
2) Talked excessively without making sense.
3) Became overly emotional.
4) Couldn't drive.
5) Failed to think rationally.
6) Argued over nothing.
7) Had to sit down while urinating.
8) Refused to apologize when obviously wrong.

No further testing was considered necessary. :drunk:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahaha

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
this is not disturbing at all.... ever since i stopped drinking i feel much better than i did when i was drinking, and now i can use that money towards supplements

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not to mention making ugly women seem attractive...obviously it is turning us into weird bulldykes.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
i was never a big fan of beer anyway... never liked the idea of drinking so much to get the same buzz plus all those calories, anyhow my favorite was whiskey, brandy, rum and all the other good stuff

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Not to mention making ugly women seem attractive...obviously it is turning us into weird bulldykes.
hah hah.. meat a few of those and later asked myself what f*** was I thinking

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
You think it's bad for typical guys? us handicapped guys have it twice as bad, drunk fat chicks never seem to take their weight into account when they plop themselves down on my lap in an attempt to be flirtatious. And then there was that one time where I
swear the woman moved my wheelchair away from the bed on purpose, hoping I wouldn't get far the next morning....
*cutscene from kill bill* 'Wiggle your big toe...'

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You think it's bad for typical guys? us handicapped guys have it twice as bad, drunk fat chicks never seem to take their weight into account when they plop themselves down on my lap in an attempt to be flirtatious. And then there was that one time where I
swear the woman moved my wheelchair away from the bed on purpose, hoping I wouldn't get far the next morning....
*cutscene from kill bill* 'Wiggle your big toe...'
Damn...I have never before heard of a flat tire on a wheelchair...will you be the first?

one more...if you took her for a ride, would you have to invest in one of those "OversiZed Load" signs?

::rimshot::

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
Damn...I have never before heard of a flat tire on a wheelchair...will you be the first?

Well, I think whoever made solid rubber inner-tubes a standard option for wheelchair users deserves a lot of credit...

one more...if you took her for a ride, would you have to invest in one of those "OversiZed Load" signs?

That, or have the frame of my chair modified with spring shock absorbers. Usually it's only the very slim girls who can comfortably wrap their legs around me when facing me in a sitting position anyway, thanks to the tires. I'm just glad I have no problems getting in an out of my chair, there's better places to get things done comfortably and with more class, know what i mean?

On a side note, it's nice to always be sitting down when you're plastered, you can't stumble, or fall. And if there's no breathalizer on hand, what's a cop gonna ask me to do, walk a straight line? stand on one leg and touch my nose? :p

Itchyscratchy

Awards
lol that was funny, i like the way it leads you into the joke.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I stopped drinking beer ages ago. I feel much better drinking tequila lol...and good ol vodka + seltzer.

Funny, my gf gets real aggressive from beer. Maybe these phytoestrogens act as progestins or test in women? lmao