The Book eating right for your type

1. The Book eating right for your type

I've tried searching on here for a bit but couldn't turn up too much because most words are pretty basic words. I've spoke with a few people who have read the book and follow the specified diets and have great results. In fact my father in-law has been doing it for ~6weeks and his arthritis is virtually gone.

I was just wondering if anyone else had experience's with this book and how it's treating them. Once school is over I may give this book a try
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

2. For those who dont know what this book is; It's a designed eating plan based on your body's blood type to give optimal output.

3. ^Bump

I'd really be interested in knowing if anyone else has tried this and if it worked for them.
    •   

4. A friend of mine's wife read it and has adjusted her diet accordingly. SHe calims it works well
    TEAM GET DIESEL

GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

5. Bump, we have over 46,000 members who are all interested in health.......at least a few people have read and done this book

6. I've never read it but I've never even heard of diets based of blood types -- that's really interesting..

7. For the body type Endomorphs the book called " Burn the Fat, Feed the muslces" by Tom Venuto is very interesting and rational...

8. my wife and I read the book and followed it pretty strictly for a while and I can say without a doubt I felt better and had more energy. Life is to short to be super strict all the time however we use it as a general guideline and probably will from here on out, its not much effort to give it a try, I was suprised to see that my favorite before bedtime snack of a nice big natty peanut butter sandwhich on rye was on my avoid list as a tybe B i can eat most of what I always have another suprising thing was how many of my avoids I actually have never liked anyway. I'd say give it a run you can't lose by trying.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Bering C View Post
    my wife and I read the book and followed it pretty strictly for a while and I can say without a doubt I felt better and had more energy. Life is to short to be super strict all the time however we use it as a general guideline and probably will from here on out, its not much effort to give it a try, I was suprised to see that my favorite before bedtime snack of a nice big natty peanut butter sandwhich on rye was on my avoid list as a tybe B i can eat most of what I always have another suprising thing was how many of my avoids I actually have never liked anyway. I'd say give it a run you can't lose by trying.
    Thanks for the input!!!

This is what Im looking for

10. Its like 4 dollars on Amazon, I just sale it on my wishlist a minute ago.

I plan to read it over the summer just to see if he is sane or not but I think it could be atleast somewhat applicable. I persoanlly am more inclined to agree with Poliquin and others that it has more to do with heritage than blood type, but Im sure there is a correlation.

11. What is the actual title of the book?
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

12. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    What is the actual title of the book?
    [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Eat-Right-Your-Type-Individualized/dp/039914255X/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=book s&qid=1209511521&sr=8-1"]Amazon.com: Eat Right 4 Your Type: The Individualized Diet Solution to Staying Healthy, Living Longer & Achieving Your Ideal Weight: Peter J. D'Adamo, Catherine Whitney: Books[/ame]
    I bought it years ago. Gave it a brief look-over but never did it. I read a few essays debunking the premise though, you can find them on google.

13. Great, thanks!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

Similar Forum Threads

1. steroid induced type I to type II change
    By 400mhman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-01-2011, 01:18 PM
  2. fu** book
    By kingdong in forum General Chat
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 02-06-2011, 12:15 PM