The Book eating right for your type

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've tried searching on here for a bit but couldn't turn up too much because most words are pretty basic words. I've spoke with a few people who have read the book and follow the specified diets and have great results. In fact my father in-law has been doing it for ~6weeks and his arthritis is virtually gone.

I was just wondering if anyone else had experience's with this book and how it's treating them. Once school is over I may give this book a try

iDShaDoW

Awards
^Bump

I'd really be interested in knowing if anyone else has tried this and if it worked for them.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A friend of mine's wife read it and has adjusted her diet accordingly. SHe calims it works well

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
I've never read it but I've never even heard of diets based of blood types -- that's really interesting..

sameerkhan51

sameerkhan51

Awards
For the body type Endomorphs the book called " Burn the Fat, Feed the muslces" by Tom Venuto is very interesting and rational...

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
my wife and I read the book and followed it pretty strictly for a while and I can say without a doubt I felt better and had more energy. Life is to short to be super strict all the time however we use it as a general guideline and probably will from here on out, its not much effort to give it a try, I was suprised to see that my favorite before bedtime snack of a nice big natty peanut butter sandwhich on rye was on my avoid list as a tybe B i can eat most of what I always have another suprising thing was how many of my avoids I actually have never liked anyway. I'd say give it a run you can't lose by trying.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my wife and I read the book and followed it pretty strictly for a while and I can say without a doubt I felt better and had more energy. Life is to short to be super strict all the time however we use it as a general guideline and probably will from here on out, its not much effort to give it a try, I was suprised to see that my favorite before bedtime snack of a nice big natty peanut butter sandwhich on rye was on my avoid list as a tybe B i can eat most of what I always have another suprising thing was how many of my avoids I actually have never liked anyway. I'd say give it a run you can't lose by trying.
Thanks for the input!!! :clap2:

This is what Im looking for :D

Bruth

Bruth

Awards
Its like 4 dollars on Amazon, I just sale it on my wishlist a minute ago.

I plan to read it over the summer just to see if he is sane or not but I think it could be atleast somewhat applicable. I persoanlly am more inclined to agree with Poliquin and others that it has more to do with heritage than blood type, but Im sure there is a correlation.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is the actual title of the book?
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Eat-Right-Your-Type-Individualized/dp/039914255X/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1209511521&sr=8-1"]Amazon.com: Eat Right 4 Your Type: The Individualized Diet Solution to Staying Healthy, Living Longer & Achieving Your Ideal Weight: Peter J. D'Adamo, Catherine Whitney: Books[/ame]
I bought it years ago. Gave it a brief look-over but never did it. I read a few essays debunking the premise though, you can find them on google.