Digestive Issues - AnabolicMinds.com

Digestive Issues

1. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Digestive Issues

I was diagnosed with IBS back when I was around 22 years old(about 14 years ago). Anyway lately I notice when I eat certain things, I am ready to go to the bathroom either right after I finish my meal or I have to stop eating to run to the bathroom. Back when I was "diagnosed" they really didn't know much about IBS. I say diagnosed in quotes because when I started having the problems I got a sigmoidoscopy, then a colonoscopy and various other tests. They said there was nothing wrong with me, just that my colon was "irriatated". Several years later I went to my general practioner and he said he got a letter from the gasto that performed the colonoscopy saying that I had IBS. I tried to contact that doctor and I was told he no longer practices medicine!. Anyway back when I first got the colonocopy and the doc gave me a medication called Dicyclomine(sp?). It worked for a little while till I had to keep increasing the dosage. So it became useless because at a certain dosage it just becomes toxic. I have been off of it for many years.

Fast forward to today and I still have symptoms. Some days I go to the bathroom(#2) 10 times a day. Also, not be gross but bleeding. A lot of bright red blood. This had been going on the whole time, probally around 15-18 depending on how well my memory serves me. A lot of stuff I read online says that bleeding is not a part of IBS...Really don't want to bring this up at the doctors and don't want to go through the embaressment like I did back in my younger days. Also I don't like to waste time and resources by going to a gastro and geting more useless tests done. It has just been on my mind lately because of my increased symptoms and change in diet. Also because of this strange knot I have been feeling in my stomach. Thought it might be a muscle problem but not sure now.

Possible Injury

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Bump for info from anyone elese with digestive dis-orders.

Similar Forum Threads

1. digestive enzymes
    By mkretz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-14-2010, 10:33 AM
  2. orals and digestive issues
    By Anarchy939 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-27-2005, 09:13 AM
  3. WPI+Digestive track
    By TryinToGetBIG in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2