Poll: How many times a night do you pee?

How many times a night do you pee?

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Adrenolin View Post
    i sleep 12-14 hrs on a regular basis and usually drink 1.5-2 gallons of water a day....and i never have to wake up to piss. lol
    What??!??!?. How!??!?. What is your secret?.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Adrenolin View Post
    i sleep 12-14 hrs on a regular basis and usually drink 1.5-2 gallons of water a day....and i never have to wake up to piss. lol
    You taking in 4000mg+ of sodium or what? lol
    •   

3. Peeing more than once a night is not normal. It may be common but not normal. Unless your "ON". You guys should get checked out by a doctor.

4. ya as soon as i got into fitness and drinking more water, waking up in the middle of the night to pee became a normal chore ;[

I try not to drink that much at night, but when your taking protein shakes and lots of meals its hard, plus getting in lots of water a day is important.

I use to wakeup 2x a night and pee out like 15 liters like a firehose, now its usually once and not that much. Just be sure to pee before bed as much as possible, that helps me.

5. I never have to get up during the night, i usually pee before bed and thats me. If i go to bed needing a slight pee i won't be able to sleep and i'll have to get up. I could do with drinking more water though.

This morning however i did pee 6/7 times in the space of 2 hours which i found quite strange
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Adrenolin View Post
    WTF...

7. Quote Originally Posted by Adrenolin View Post
    You must have a bladder the size of Texas in the morning then...

8. i wish i could sleep through the night, i piss like 4 times!

9. I take one lengthy piss during my sleep. Luckily I wake up and piss in the toilet and not in my bed.

I drink 1ga H2O ED as many do. I also get up at night to eat often. I'm sort of a sleep eater. One time I woke up and I had 2 empty cereal bowls sitting next to my bed...I was like, when the HELL did I eat that?! heh. I'm NEAT!

10. it depends on how much liquids i consume the last 2 hours before bedtime. I have drank alot of water before bed. 3-4 20oz waters and hit the jon 3 or 4 times. other nights i never wake up until morning.

11. Quote Originally Posted by papapumpsd View Post
    I take one lengthy piss during my sleep. Luckily I wake up and piss in the toilet and not in my bed.

I drink 1ga H2O ED as many do. I also get up at night to eat often. I'm sort of a sleep eater. One time I woke up and I had 2 empty cereal bowls sitting next to my bed...I was like, when the HELL did I eat that?! heh. I'm NEAT!
    me too.........lol......

12. ummmmm how many times does everybody get up at night to take a shiat?

a) 1
    b) 2
    c) 3 or more and by butthole burns like the sun!!

13. i get up to piss all the time but i drink to much kool aid lol

14. I pee right before I go to bed and maybe once during the night, then right when I get up.

15. only once...always in the bed!

16. I pee right before I hit the sack ~10 and right when I wake up ~5. I never have to get up and go in the middle of the night. I can't recall the last time I had to. Probably the last time I got sloshed, which has been quite a while.

17. sweet i thought i was the only one wakin up every few hours to take a piss!

18. I have a piss and a drink of Poseidon at 3am

19. I drink a TON of fluids during the day and I rarely ever have to get up during the night to piss. Maybe once a month tops.

I feel bad for you guys

20. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    I have a piss and a drink of Poseidon at 3am
    That's a good idea!! Maybe I wouldn't wake up with cotton mouth then.

21. My doctor prescribed elavil because i was pissing so much during the night plus insomnia.

22. i havent pissed yellow in weeks...

23. Quote Originally Posted by BeafSteak View Post
    i havent pissed yellow in weeks...
    Taking a good B-Complex vitamin will have ya pissin' yellow again like a champ!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

24. Couldn't tell ya, I rarely wake up when it gets wet, hell last time was about 4 years ago, by the time I wake up everything is dry, but I'm guessing, once or twice a night.

JK!!!

Never or an hour before I'm supposed to wake up.....how annoying is that?

25. I feel bad for you people who have to pee 3 or 4 times a night!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. how many times a week do you train abs?
    By srocco112 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-10-2013, 05:18 AM
  2. Replies: 107
    Last Post: 11-09-2008, 07:59 PM
  3. How many grams of Tyrosine do you dose?
    By John Smeton in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-16-2008, 08:13 PM
  4. how many times a week do u train when on
    By mouton in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-07-2006, 03:09 PM
  5. How many times a year do you guys cycle
    By oswizzle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-16-2004, 10:38 AM