Poll: How many times a night do you pee?

How many times a night do you pee?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by papapumpsd View Post
    I take one lengthy piss during my sleep. Luckily I wake up and piss in the toilet and not in my bed.

I drink 1ga H2O ED as many do. I also get up at night to eat often. I'm sort of a sleep eater. One time I woke up and I had 2 empty cereal bowls sitting next to my bed...I was like, when the HELL did I eat that?! heh. I'm NEAT!
    me too.........lol......

2. ummmmm how many times does everybody get up at night to take a shiat?

a) 1
    b) 2
    c) 3 or more and by butthole burns like the sun!!
    •   

3. i get up to piss all the time but i drink to much kool aid lol

4. I pee right before I go to bed and maybe once during the night, then right when I get up.

5. only once...always in the bed!
    •   

6. I pee right before I hit the sack ~10 and right when I wake up ~5. I never have to get up and go in the middle of the night. I can't recall the last time I had to. Probably the last time I got sloshed, which has been quite a while.

7. sweet i thought i was the only one wakin up every few hours to take a piss!

8. I have a piss and a drink of Poseidon at 3am

9. I drink a TON of fluids during the day and I rarely ever have to get up during the night to piss. Maybe once a month tops.

I feel bad for you guys

10. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    I have a piss and a drink of Poseidon at 3am
    That's a good idea!! Maybe I wouldn't wake up with cotton mouth then.

11. My doctor prescribed elavil because i was pissing so much during the night plus insomnia.

12. i havent pissed yellow in weeks...

13. Quote Originally Posted by BeafSteak View Post
    i havent pissed yellow in weeks...
    Taking a good B-Complex vitamin will have ya pissin' yellow again like a champ!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

14. Couldn't tell ya, I rarely wake up when it gets wet, hell last time was about 4 years ago, by the time I wake up everything is dry, but I'm guessing, once or twice a night.

JK!!!

Never or an hour before I'm supposed to wake up.....how annoying is that?

15. I feel bad for you people who have to pee 3 or 4 times a night!

16. You guys should really try to cut down water intake near your bedtime. If I get up to pee, it's usually an hour or so before I would normally be waking up, which really pisses me off. It probably happens a couple times a week.

17. When i used to smoke mj i used to have to pee during the night badly but nomore, also i dont wake up with cotton mouth anymore. I never get up to pee and just drain it in the mornin. I only had to get up to deuce a few times when i was afraid to shart but that was before i cut out dairy and ate more alkaline foods.

18. zero. maybe once but rarely.

19. usually once, waking up to piss at night pisses me of to, especially now cause it starting to get COLD at night, and I gotta get out from under the covers!
  20. Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    When i used to smoke mj i used to have to pee during the night badly but nomore, also i dont wake up with cotton mouth anymore. I never get up to pee and just drain it in the mornin. I only had to get up to deuce a few times when i was afraid to shart but that was before i cut out dairy and ate more alkaline foods.

Ohhh!....maybe thats my problem...No S***

21. double post

22. I usually just pee once in the toilet. That's how many times I allow myself to walk to the bathroom. Anything other than that is the sheets' problem. The only bad time is when I wake up and have to pee real bad like ten minutes before the alarm goes off. I still just go in the bed, I need those extra nine minutes of sleep though guys!

23. Always twice and at the exact same time every night i usually sleep for 8 and drink well over a gallon a day. I piss about every 45 min during the day though

24. I drink a crapload of water, I usually am up 1 or 2 times. The only thing that sucks is the fact that I can sleep after the first time, but the second one I can't usually go back to sleep for <_< So I have been up around 2-4 because of that crap, but I guess it doesn't help that I drink another glass when I wake up to piss the first time, lol

25. This might seem a lot, but I get up every 2-3 hrs since starting sunami. I don't know if that is part of the first phase.

26. I piss more than r.kelly

27. ^^^^^^ Hahahahha

28. i go right before i got to bed, and usually once realllyyy long at 4 and then after i wake up and like 7

29. I get up and piss once in a while during the night. I always do at least once, but if I don't get up during the night to piss, I wake up with the piss cramps!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Good Times Bad Times
    By David Dunn in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-29-2008, 03:40 PM
  2. Can someone help me out with times?
    By bigpump23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-23-2006, 03:56 AM
  3. 8 hrs sleep at night vs. 6 hrs-night + 2hr nap-day
    By DieTrying in forum Training Forum